Folger's FREE "Tupperware"

The plastic Folger's coffee cans really made me mad when they were first introduced. I have always been a huge fan of the metal cans. However, these plastic cans are just wonderful! Here are a few uses I have tried so far:

1. as a perfect sized container for homemade baby and cleaning wipes
  2. for storing leftovers in the fridge and freezer
  3. for storing everything from paint to homemade cleaning products 4. as canisters
  4. as mixing bowls
  5. as serving containers

You get the idea! They are just like Tupperware to me and at $4.96 at Wal-Mart for the can of coffee, it's almost like free Tupperware!

Before Using: fill empty can with cold water and 1/4 cup vinegar and let sit overnight to remove coffee smell. I learned this one the hard way! My poor baby's wipes smelled just like "Cafe A La Baby"!

Would be great for storing kid's crayons or craft items.

Ok, don't laugh! We foster a small herd of elderly Cairn Terriers + our Labbie mix. We use my Folgers cannisters for easy-to-grab poop containers. We announce "Poop Patrol!" and they even go with us. It's excercise for me, bending up & down, and a couple "helpers" will follow us around too! Empty each time, into a plastic grocery bag, (two if one is damaged). At the end of the day, tie the bag by the handles, and place into your regular garbage bag. No Fuss, No Muss. Reusable!

Useful for storing ribbons, tags, etc that you don't want to get 'squished'.

Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans, A plastic red container of ground coffee.
Reusing Plastic Coffee Cans
Colorful Valentine' Day cookies.
Gluten-Free Valentine's Desserts
Young woman using computer
Finding Free WiFi Connections
Tupperware Stacked
Organizing Plastic Containers
Food in Tupperware
Cleaning Stained Tupperware