Frigidaire Ice Maker Not Getting Power

I have a Frigidaire ice maker model #M1 SA8868 . It is getting no power on main black wire where should I look? Any help would be appreciated, thanks.

By joeroo from Holiday, FL

Have you tried the Repair Clinic? I seem to remember I was able to find information off their website for my Whirlpool.

http://www.repairclinic.com/RepairHelp/RepairHelp.aspx

The schematic for the unit is probably in a package in the back or bottom of the fridge. If you are relatively handy, you can follow it to end your problem. Of course you should be sure the connections are tight. It may be just that simple.

I installed my icemaker myself and aside from locating the wiring harness, it all came together perfectly. Frigidaire was a little less than helpful in procuring the harness, but I managed to find it on ebay.

The unit is working fine and yours probably will too. Recheck the installation. Good luck.

Frigidaire logo
Frigidaire Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Working
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Ice MachinesMay 2, 2010
Kenmore Refrigerator's Ice Maker Won't Stop Making Ice
Refrigerator
Refrigerator's Ice Maker Not Making Ice
Refrigerator Ice Maker
Refrigerator Ice Maker Not Getting Water
Ice Maker
Ice Maker Not Dispensing Ice
🎉
🎄