Share Magazine Subscriptions

When I worked at the studios, etc, in the entertainment biz, they would have a circulation of the trade papers like Variety, rather than everyone getting their own subscription. I have done that, splitting up fashion magazine subscriptions, and so on with a friend. Saving duplications! and money, too.

By Pamphyila from Los Angeles

if you are in nyc, go to to find out where to donate your magazines, books etc. Our local hospitals need these for the waiting rooms and for patients staying for longer periods

I get freebie magazines off the internet. After I read them, I donate them to my church's quarterly rummage sales. Customers can buy them for .25 cents ea. Folks get great, hardly used magazines practically free and it helps the church, too!

Stack of Magazines
Saving Money on Magazines
Better Living Frugal Living TipsJune 12, 2007
Magazine Holders
Alternative Uses for Magazine Holders
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Recycled Magazine Wall Art
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Uses for a Magazine Rack
Making a Magazine Purse