Saving on Magazine Subscriptions

One of my splurges is subscriptions to several magazines. I only purchase subscriptions from discount sites, but it is vital to read the "fine print". A price of $6 or $10 might seem like a great discount, but often these steep "discounts" are for a subscription term of only a few months, not a whole year!

And after reading my magazines, I drop them off at a nursing home, medical clinic or dialysis center.

I use coke rewards to obtain all the magazines I read and therefore receive them free. No I do not drink that much Coke others give me the caps and I use those to order the magazines and then pass them on to them or to nursing homes etc. I also use the raining hot coupons site for occasional free magazines.

Another alternative is to save trees and go to www.zinio.com

There you will find 50 K plus subscriptions to magazines like family circle, womans day and so much more. The downside is you can't rip out a page or save it separately but your up side is it's cheap and uses no trees.

I love mine and have never paid for anything sent to my mail box since 2009.

N-JOY!!

Better Living Frugal Living TipsAugust 12, 2013
💘
🍀
https://www.thriftyfun.com/Saving-on-Magazine-Subscriptions.html