Removing Sweat and Drool Spots From Microfiber Couch

How do I remove a sweat stain from a light green microfibre covered couch?

By Geri from Australia

Answers

I use men's shaving cream (any kind, the cheaper kind is just as good) it works just as good as fabric cleaner and is cheaper. I had pine bark stain on the seats of my car and used shaving cream straight from the can, rub it in, wipe with clean cloth and let dry. Vac if needed. The shaving cream turns to powder anyway. Cleans like a miracle. Test on under side of cushion if you are afraid or unsure of the results. Good luck janne

Answer

I have a micro-fiber sofa and my son slept on it and left drool spots and sweat spots from his head on it. I tried cleaning it with a little soap and water, but now I have the water rings on the sofa. How do I get those off?

Tammy from Lockhart, TX

Removing Sweat and drool Spots From Microfiber Couch

I have two toddlers and a cream coloured microfiber couch and chair. I use a small Hoover carpet steam cleaner that cost less than fifty dollars over ten years ago with a solution of generic Oxyclean and carpet cleaner. This has cleaned lots of stuff from the couch and chair. To get rid of occasional water spots, you may have to clean seam to seam on whatever portion you are cleaning (such as the entire top of a seat cushion or the arm rest). (10/30/2007)

By dani740

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Cleaning Stains off of a Couch
Cleaning Stains on a Couch
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureJanuary 8, 2010
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
sweat stain on dark clothing
Removing Underarm Sweat Stains from Clothing
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Boxer on White Microfiber Couch
Removing Pet Hair from Microfiber
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on April 24, 2016 at 2:07:01 PM on 10.0.2.216 in 627 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.