Run Stairs During Commercial Breaks

I get at least 10 minutes of workout during commercial breaks when I watch my favorite TV shows that span for an hour or more. All I do is run up and down the stairs till the commercial is over. I also have my glass of water handy beside my chair so I don't have to go to the fridge and end up grabbing a snack instead.

By NY from Upper Darby, PA

Congratulation to you, dear. I've read that stairs offer the very best exercise there is for losing weight, if your joints are good. I don't have stairs, but have had them and swore that I'd not have them again. Now I wish I did have them to lose these last thirty pounds! Lol God bless and help you. : )

People Exercising
Finding Time To Exercise
Health & Beauty Fitness ExerciseJune 16, 2008
A hole in a pair of pantyhose.
Fixing a Run in Your Stockings
beautiful wood stairs
Selecting The Right Wood for Stairs
Old wooden ladder leaning against a concrete wall with painted designs.
Removing Paint from Concrete
Oak Stairs
Fixing Squeaky Stairs