StainsCleaning

Stained Shirt

Category Stains

I have these new shirts that I got. They are baseball shirts. I made these dumb Iron On logos I was going to put on them. When I ironed them on, the melted to the shirt! it lookes really dumb. I want to know what I can do to get rid of the logo. I like the way the shirt fits me, so I want to keep it. How can I get rid of the logo?

Andrew Steele

What did you make the logos from? Can't suggest how to remove the residue unless we know what it is.

If all else fails, could you buy some sew-on badges or motifs (sports teams etc. - try a haberdashery store or sports supplier) and cover the messy area with the new patches? Make sure you stitch them around the edges, rather than trying anything time-saving with an iron!

Depending on what the original motifs were made of, be careful when washing not to risk any gunge spreading further afield. A cool wash is less risky.

I have a shirt that has a really cool superman S on the front, but the back is so gay. So I want a way to get rid of it.