Freedom Belle (Tortoiseshell)

Freedom Belle is an 11 year old Tortie. I saw her on the website for my local animal shelter, she was awaiting adoption for 5 months! It was meant to be. I clicked on the first picture, and there she was, a matched look alike for the cat (Liberty Belle) that I already had.

She is a cuddler, and my shadow, and I love it. She wakes me in the morning by either honking my nose with her paw or gently caressing my cheek. She is only a mere 6 pounds, and has the daintiest little front paws.

By Linda from Bellevue, N.E

Editor's Note: Here is a previous post about Linda's cats

She is precious! I have a solid black cat (Miss Kitty) who adopted me several years ago. She sleeps with me and sometimes puts her paw gently alongside my face before she goes to sleep. Give Freedom Belle a big ksis for me and God bless you.

Tortoiseshell Cats
Tortoiseshell Cats
Pets Pet PagesJune 3, 2008
A homemade doughnut being coated in sugar.
Homemade Doughnut Recipes
Bald Eagle
Bald Eagle Information and Photos
Kitchen Countertop
Building Your Own Countertops
A woman wearing clothing appropriate for gardening.
What to Wear While Gardening