Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I found 2 dolls at 2 different thrift stores. They look old, but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you have any information on the dolls please? The one with the ceramic legs has markings on the back of the head, Anond. The second one with the soft body has no markings. Thanks.

Value and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of Dolls
    Value and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of Dolls
    AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a collection of handcrafted dolls with porcelain faces, hands, and feet on stuffed bodies. There are various size dolls clad in various handmade clothing. Where could I get an estimate on prices?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the misleading term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

large doll in fancy green dress
        AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It would also help to put her in front of a wall or solid surface. That way if you plan to put her on ebay, you don't have to take the photo again or edit out the background. You also didn't tell us the maker or the year. You may want to try this link on ebay to 3 foot tall porcelain dolls I found.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk ... oot+tall+porcelain+doll&_sacat=0

Read More Answers...

I won them at a ticket auction; they're in pretty good shape. Does someone have any ideas on how much they would be worth? The one in the green and yellow floral dress has 93IIA on the back of her neck. The one in the blue has II85A on the back of her neck as well as a diamond shape.

Value of Porcelain Dolls
          AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

I have an Ashley Belle doll made in 2000. Her name is Angela. She is a sleeping angel. I have a letter of authenticity signed by Fu Ting Hong. I would like to know how much it's worth.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

**

Could you give me an idea of the value of this doll? It is an Oncrown collection porcelain doll 2/120 2003 as marked on her neck. She is 114cm/45inches tall and on a stand.
            Thanks

Porcelain Doll ValuePorcelain Doll Value
              Porcelain Doll Value
              AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Does anyone have any information on my doll? She has real eyelashes, a large dress, a winter coat and hat, glossy lips, and blue eyes. She is pretty big, but there are no numbers or identifications on her (that I can see). I got her at a thrift shop, so there is no box or anything. There is a tag in her dress, though. The eBay page didn't really help, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her? (Sorry for horrible lighting in the photos!) The tag reads: Dress: 35% acrylic yarn + 65% polyester
              stuffing: 100% cotton
              All new materials
              RN#64078
              OH#12217
              ME#2087
              MADE IN CHINA
              This is a decorative doll made for decorative purposes only and not to be handled by children under 8 years of age.
              "Transfar" Copyright
              I looked on the transfar website, but I could not find my doll! Thanks to anyone who helps!

Porcelain Doll Identification
                Porcelain Doll Identification
                AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

four dollsI inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A (yellow dress), HT944,(lavender dress), 1023 FA (pink dress), and H T3488 (yellow dress and parasol).

By Lori R.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                Best Answer

Dear Lori R.,

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

I have a 15 inch white baby angel lying in its stomach with its head turned towards her left shoulder, hands and feet extended, blond hair, hazel eyes, mouth slightly parted with tongue slightly sticking out, white sash crown and pink flower/lavender ribbons on left side of head, lavender outfit and wings. Please tell me the value of this doll.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some Cathay dolls on EBay listed $6.00 to $150.00. This site is a good place to start for more values:

I have an old porcelain doll that is 4 of 2000. It was made worldwide. I want to know the value. Where do I go?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

I have some mint condition Ashton Drake and Knowles porcelain dolls. I have a Jimmy doll, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White dolls. I need to know what they are worth

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Read More Answers...

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                      Best Answer

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

Best Answer

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on amazon.com you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

I acquired a Penelope Elite doll recently. She stands 26 inches high +/-, has teeth, and holds a teddy bear I believe. On back of her neck there are numbers 0330/1000; the 330 and 10 are very dark ink, all others are light ink. I wonder if it indicates 10th doll of 330 made? Anyways, the nearest I can find is it comes from Germany. Could anyone help me find out what its value is?
                      Appreciate any help, thank you,

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

Does anyone know how much a Valerie Bunting doll, 3rd out of 25, edition is worth? Her name is Marnie.
                        Thank you very much.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a lowbrow flattop China doll, her hair paint color is green, and she has a blue velvet christening dress. She's 22" tall. Can you help me figure out what she is worth? The box is what she came in when I was a kid.

Value of China Doll
                            AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

By Lavette

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                            Best Answer

You could try ebay. You could also call antique and collectables dealers in your area. What you get for them will depend on age, whether or not you still have the orgional boxes, and certificates of authenticity.

Read More Answers...

What is the value of an original Vanessa by/par Vanessa Ricardi Serie-1997

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                            Load More
                            Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
                            Porcelain bathtub.
                            Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
                            Granville House Doll
                            Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
                            Broken Porcelain Doll
                            Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
                            Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
                            Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
                            © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 3, 2016 at 9:05:06 PM on 10.0.1.182 in 645 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.