Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

I have a set of Ashley Bell dolls. It is Old Man Sam and Old Woman Lily. It is in the box and all, but I do not have a paper of authenticity. Do they have a number somewhere on the body and does any one know what they would be worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

i searched and found a few sets of the same dolls and but no one can tell me if there is a number any where on the dolls body i dont want to take out of box and undress just to search unless i can find out for sure.

Read More Answers...

I have an Ashley Belle Hadria doll from 1968 in a case. Approved by Futing Hong.

Hadria doll with red hair
      AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have an Ashley Belle Vincent and Virginia doll. What are they worth? They are in the case and have certificates.

Value of Ashley Belle Dolls
        AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I am just wondering if these dolls are valuable?

5 unidentified dollsValue of Porcelain Dolls Value of Porcelain Dolls
          Value of Porcelain Dolls
          AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have a collection of handcrafted dolls with porcelain faces, hands, and feet on stuffed bodies. There are various size dolls clad in various handmade clothing. Where could I get an estimate on prices?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the misleading term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

large doll in fancy green dress
              AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

It would also help to put her in front of a wall or solid surface. That way if you plan to put her on ebay, you don't have to take the photo again or edit out the background. You also didn't tell us the maker or the year. You may want to try this link on ebay to 3 foot tall porcelain dolls I found.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk ... oot+tall+porcelain+doll&_sacat=0

Read More Answers...

I found 2 dolls at 2 different thrift stores. They look old, but I'm not sure. I was wondering if you have any information on the dolls please? The one with the ceramic legs has markings on the back of the head, Anond. The second one with the soft body has no markings. Thanks.

Value and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of Dolls
                Value and Identification of DollsValue and Identification of Dolls
                AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

four dollsI inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A (yellow dress), HT944,(lavender dress), 1023 FA (pink dress), and H T3488 (yellow dress and parasol).

By Lori R.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                Best Answer

Dear Lori R.,

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

I won them at a ticket auction; they're in pretty good shape. Does someone have any ideas on how much they would be worth? The one in the green and yellow floral dress has 93IIA on the back of her neck. The one in the blue has II85A on the back of her neck as well as a diamond shape.

Value of Porcelain Dolls
                  AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

I have an Ashley Belle doll made in 2000. Her name is Angela. She is a sleeping angel. I have a letter of authenticity signed by Fu Ting Hong. I would like to know how much it's worth.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

**

I have a 15 inch white baby angel lying in its stomach with its head turned towards her left shoulder, hands and feet extended, blond hair, hazel eyes, mouth slightly parted with tongue slightly sticking out, white sash crown and pink flower/lavender ribbons on left side of head, lavender outfit and wings. Please tell me the value of this doll.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some Cathay dolls on EBay listed $6.00 to $150.00. This site is a good place to start for more values:

I've had this porcelain doll for about 15-20 years. Its a Geppeddo, her name is Grace. She is porcelain all over and it still has the price tag on it. The price tag says $30.95, with blanket included. Grace is praying with her eyes closed. She has never been out of the box. Can you tell me how much it is possibly worth? Thank you!

By Brandy C. from Spartanburg, SC

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                      Best Answer

Etsy.com (a web site for vintage items) has the Geppeddo dolls listed at $35.00.

Read More Answers...

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                      Best Answer

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

Best Answer

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on amazon.com you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

I have some mint condition Ashton Drake and Knowles porcelain dolls. I have a Jimmy doll, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White dolls. I need to know what they are worth

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Read More Answers...

I have an old porcelain doll that is 4 of 2000. It was made worldwide. I want to know the value. Where do I go?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

Could you give me an idea of the value of this doll? It is an Oncrown collection porcelain doll 2/120 2003 as marked on her neck. She is 114cm/45inches tall and on a stand.
                          Thanks

Porcelain Doll ValuePorcelain Doll Value
                            Porcelain Doll Value
                            AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Does anyone have any information on my doll? She has real eyelashes, a large dress, a winter coat and hat, glossy lips, and blue eyes. She is pretty big, but there are no numbers or identifications on her (that I can see). I got her at a thrift shop, so there is no box or anything. There is a tag in her dress, though. The eBay page didn't really help, so I was wondering if anyone knew anything about her? (Sorry for horrible lighting in the photos!) The tag reads: Dress: 35% acrylic yarn + 65% polyester
                            stuffing: 100% cotton
                            All new materials
                            RN#64078
                            OH#12217
                            ME#2087
                            MADE IN CHINA
                            This is a decorative doll made for decorative purposes only and not to be handled by children under 8 years of age.
                            "Transfar" Copyright
                            I looked on the transfar website, but I could not find my doll! Thanks to anyone who helps!

Porcelain Doll Identification
                              Porcelain Doll Identification
                              AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

AnswerMoreRead More...Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes
                              Load More
                              Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
                              Porcelain bathtub.
                              Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
                              Granville House Doll
                              Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
                              Broken Porcelain Doll
                              Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
                              Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
                              Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
                              © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 30, 2016 at 8:06:47 PM on 10.0.0.226 in 620 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.