Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Category Miscellaneous
A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out much is this worth?

Answer Was this helpful? 2

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

Where can I sell some porcelain dolls?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I have several 5 inch Lenox porcelain dolls, 30 - 40 years old. I am looking for their value.

I have a 1997 Pam Hamel doll called Lizbeth, #cc6202. It was never used and is still in the box. How much is it worth?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

How do I find out what my porcelain dolls are worth

Answer Was this helpful? 1

I have 2 porcelain dolls by Menie. One is named Alison and the other named Ada. Does anyone know what they are worth?

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have.

I have a Fairy Tale Collection Snow White porcelain doll, #DF037467C. I bought her for my daughter. Does anyone know the value?

I was wondering about my 1998 Royalton Collection doll. How do I find the value?

I have a porcelain doll with an auction tag on it identifying it as a E McRae from 10/89 with a number on the porcelain parts, S-693. All limbs are marked EMC.

I have a Brass Key Victorian doll with a lamb. How much is this doll worth? I have had it since I was 5 or 6 years old. I am now 19 years old and wish to sell it. She also has the original brass key on her arm as well as the lamb.

I have acquired a porcelain doll from my grandmother and there is a hanging tag around her hand that says "Your Gallery Collection Doll from BAND/MBCA". She has hand-painted porcelain face and hands. I have looked this up and can't find anything in all my searches about this manufacturer.

I am wondering about the value of a Coper Art porcelain doll. Any suggestions as to how I can find the value?

Answer Was this helpful? 1

How much is the Ashley Belle doll Patricia worth?

I need help. I got 3 porcelain collectors dolls given to me and I have never had one. I want to know the value. I have been searching, but found only dead ends. Idk who makes them. They were given to me in a gift box with their stands.

Finding the Value of Porcelain Dolls

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have three beautiful Rustie dolls. Each one has #1 written on the neck under Rustie's signature. One is from 1996, the year I recently discovered that she won a prestigious award. I was wondering the value of these and I really would like to know their names as I discovered that they all have names.

Value of Rustie Dolls  - closeup of doll in ornate white dress with floral decorations and wings

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I am looking for the value of a doll from the Heritage Signature Collection. She is a sailor doll with a telescope. She has a certificate of authenticity, she still has bubble wrap around her feet and arms and plastic all over her. She's not in the box, but part of the box is still attached to her.

Value of Heritage Signature Collection Sailor Doll - doll in sailor suit, wrapped in plastic

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

What is my doll worth? It is a Pamela collection doll.

Value of a Pamela Collection Porcelain Doll - doll wearing an old fashion satin dress and large hat

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I received a Crown porcelian doll from an estate, the doll is an old woman wearing country clothes, in a rocker with knitting needles, glasses, and long silver hair braided in a bun. On the back of the 1990 certificate from Crown, it's says purchased in the early 90s from the Builtmoore Estate.

I have a Dreams & Treasures porcelain doll. It is premium edition and is called "He Is Risen Angel". It is numbered and has a certificate of authentication. Do you know what it could be worth?

I have a Tickles porcelain doll from 1992 and was wondering what the value might be.

Is a 74 lotus comb porcelain doll worth anything?

Value of a Lotus Comb Porcelain Doll - doll wearing a long dress

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Can you please tell me anything about this doll I have. She has qmc 1986 on the back of her head.

Value of Porcelain Doll - doll wearing a lacy dress

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Cathay Native Libby Doll in pristine condition. It has never been out of original box. It comes with a certificate and when was it produced.

Value of Cathay Porcelain Doll - native American costumed doll

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I recently moved and still have my porcelain dolls at my mom's house, there's one for every month (dressed for that month). I got them as a gift each month from my grandmother, but never took them out of the plastic or box. I'm not sure how much they are worth. Any ideas?

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

large doll in fancy green dress

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I am trying to find the value of an Amanda Star porcelain dol. It is a limited first edition (story book collection- Cinderella 1995). Would this doll be worth trying to sell to a collector or should it be donated? The box isn't perfect and has some dents and tape.

Value of Amanda Star Cinderella Doll

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a doll that I don't need and I was thinking of selling it. But I don't know how much it's worth and I don't know the name. Hopefully you can help me and tell me how much it's worth.

Value of a Heritage Signature Collection Doll - doll with snowflake style wings

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a Wimbledon Collection porcelain doll. Her name is Angela and she is in a wedding dress with a pink rose bouquet. Her number is 5016. It was my mother's and it is from the 1970s. She has a flag from the manufacturer on her neck and I am trying to figure out more about her.

So I got this doll from my great aunt and I am looking to sell it. It has never been opened and the box is a bit damaged, but the doll looks to be in great condition. If anyone can help me figure it out and help me know what info I need I would appeciate it.

Value of a Porcelain Doll

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

My husband and I have a number of these dolls which were given to us. We don't know who the manufacturer is or how much they are worth. Most of them are stamped 1995-1996. Does anyone recognize the manufacturer and know what these sell for?

Value of Porcelain Dolls - doll with very curly hair wearing an ecru dress

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I just purchased a doll made by the Great American Doll company. She is Maxi Girl 63/500 and her box is signed by the co founder of the company. She is in mint condition. She was produced in 1997, but wasn't sold until 2001. What might she be worth?

I am just wondering what a Brianna wedding dress porcelain doll would go far?

I have a Heirloom Treasure doll that plays, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. She is made by Happy Land. Is she worth much nowadays?

How can I get a free appraisal?

I would like to know what the value of the porcelain doll I have is. She is 30 or more years old.

Value of Porcelain Doll - doll wearing a white lace dress

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

What is the value of #80073 Josephina porcelain windup doll?

How much should I pay for a Victoriana doll by Andrew Schofield? It has a certificate of authenticity and is a limited edition.

Does anyone know the worth of this porcelain doll? It also has letters/numbers on back. I believe it is: 16JF602

porcelain doll

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have found an unopened Amy Alberon doll, in perfect condition. She still has her high chair, teddy, bowl, and spoon. Her certificate says she is 1980 out of 5000, she is a part of a limited edition exclusive to Westminster Editions. I have been looking online to find any information about or her value.

I have had this porcelain doll ever since I was born which is 18 years and it was given to me by my deceased aunt. I can't find a tag or any stamps on her, but I am trying to figure out how much my doll cost?

doll wearing blue coat with lace trim and matching hat

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I have a mint condition, life size, porcelain baby doll and would like to know her value.

baby doll wearing white dress and bonnet

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

How much is my Kaci doll worth? It is a Kimberly Collection porcelain doll still in the box. The number on the back of her head is 9949. I have been looking everywhere and can't seem to find out her value.

Value of Porcelain Doll

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes
Load More