Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Filter Sort

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

By Judith O. 1

I have a Victorian Garden limited edition porcelain doll from 1999. She has never been taken out of the box and the box is in excellent condition. How do I find out what she is worth today?

doll in fancy red cape with white fur trim

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Information on Porcelain Doll

By Rrich.treedoctor1970 1

Does anyone know anything about a porcelain doll from The Fantasy Collection? It is a limited edition, personalized doll, named Tennessee.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Information on Doll Manufacturer

I have acquired a porcelain doll from my grandmother and there is a hanging tag around her hand that says "Your Gallery Collection Doll from BAND/MBCA". She has hand-painted porcelain face and hands. I have looked this up and can't find anything in all my searches about this manufacturer. Any help would be appreciated.

By Chris

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Cyndeeleegummo 2 Flag

I have some run of the mill porcelain dolls no. Dates or names on them they don't have boxes or origial clothing?? Is there any value to these types of dolls?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

By Lavette

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By redhatterb 1 672 Flag

You could try ebay. You could also call antique and collectables dealers in your area. What you get for them will depend on age, whether or not you still have the orgional boxes, and certificates of authenticity.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

By DEBRA 1

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answers

By kathleen williams 76 1,661 Flag

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Myrna 17 1,083 Flag

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on amazon.com you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

By Angela P. 1

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

large doll in fancy green dress

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi/Poor But Proud 466 2,132 Flag

It would also help to put her in front of a wall or solid surface. That way if you plan to put her on ebay, you don't have to take the photo again or edit out the background. You also didn't tell us the maker or the year. You may want to try this link on ebay to 3 foot tall porcelain dolls I found.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odk ... oot+tall+porcelain+doll&_sacat=0

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Collectors Choice Spooky Hollow Dolls

Small dolls in Halloween costumes.I have all 8 of the dolls in the Spooky Hollow collection. How much are they worth?

By Misty

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Denene 2 Flag

I'll offer you $5.00-$10.00 a piece. They would be for my almost 6 yea r old daughter's collection! Her birthday is in May, and she would love these! Her dolls are her pride and joy!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Finding the Value of Porcelain Dolls

How do I find out what my porcelain dolls are worth

By Rebecca

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Rita Haas H. 1 17 Flag

You can go to Etsy.com. They have lots of vintage dolls and antiques showing the different prices.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I've had this porcelain doll for about 15-20 years. Its a Geppeddo, her name is Grace. She is porcelain all over and it still has the price tag on it. The price tag says $30.95, with blanket included. Grace is praying with her eyes closed. She has never been out of the box. Can you tell me how much it is possibly worth? Thank you!

By Brandy C. from Spartanburg, SC

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Rita Horne 6 25 Flag

Etsy.com (a web site for vintage items) has the Geppeddo dolls listed at $35.00.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Determining the Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have several 5 inch Lenox porcelain dolls, 30 - 40 years old. I am looking for their value.

By Joe S.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By alice 9 9 Flag

Hi, I don't know if this site will help; http://marysdollsite.com/TableList.htm or this site http://ww2.justanswer.com/help However this one you will have to pay a fee for your question.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cj 15 39 Flag

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

By Marcie K. 1

Where can I sell some porcelain dolls?

By Marcie from TN

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Vicki 24 428 Flag

Craigslist. Etsy. Ebay. Amazon. (numerous selling sites online) Local craft consignment store (if there are any). Newspaper or local "thrifty" paper. Garage Sale. Doll Sale (as in a garage sale, but just dolls. Sales like this can be very successful, because they are unusual and draw people only looking for that one item.) There might be some sites for doll or toy selling also. I think I remmember some from the past. Try searching online.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Ashton Drake and Knowles Porcelain Dolls

By lisaberry10 1

I have some mint condition Ashton Drake and Knowles porcelain dolls. I have a Jimmy doll, Goldilocks, Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, and Snow White dolls. I need to know what they are worth

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By customer_inquiry 7 Flag

Thank you for your post and interest in Ashton-Drake dolls. Unfortunately, we no longer have a secondary market for retired dolls. You may want to check eBay or visit an antique/doll shop to get a value for your ballerina doll. Good luck! Thank you, Chris

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Dolls

four dollsI inherited 4 Ashton Drake dolls. All have numbers on the back of their necks. Can you please tell me what they are worth? The numbers are: 2937 2A (yellow dress), HT944,(lavender dress), 1023 FA (pink dress), and H T3488 (yellow dress and parasol).

By Lori R.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By customer_inquiry 7 Flag

Dear Lori R.,

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Cottage Collectibles Doll By Gaza

I have a 1997 Pam Hamel doll called Lizbeth, #cc6202. It was never used and is still in the box. How much is it worth?

By Josie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Abigail A. 15 1,032 Flag

This will depend on a lot of things , including the rarity of the doll. Note that just because a doll is listed for a certain price on an auction site does not mean that is its value or that it will sell for that. The value is what it will sell for.

I would suggest researching your artist online until you find a Pam Hamel forum or modern collectible doll forum. Then ask your question there.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Vanessa Ricardi Porcelain Doll

I would like to know how much is a 2005 Vanessa Collection bridal doll worth. The box was never opened and it is by Vanessa Ricardi and is also from a limited edition.

By Dom

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

You can search online and find many sites for doll collectors. Keep in mind that just because the doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Brinn Doll

My daughter was recently given a Brinn wedding doll named Aileen. I believe she was made in 1986, and want to know if anyone knows how much she is worth now.

By Bethany J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Esther C. 2 20 Flag

When I first retired in mid-85's, I got hooked on the doll collections sold on hsn.com. I bought several Brinn, Heritage, etc., and don't expect them to have become more valuable.

So now I am taking these dolls, crocheting neat clothes for them, and hopefully for those doll lovers (not necessarily collectors) they may want to buy them from me.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Identifying Porcelain and Bisque Dolls

I bought these dolls recently and was told they were about 50 years old. They are porcelain bisque and bisque composition dolls. Anything you're able to share will be appreciated! Baby doll with bonnet off. Doll. Closeup of baby doll. Second baby doll.

By Eve J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By djane 1 Flag

I believe the first baby doll is the Gerber baby advertising doll from the 1960's. I have two later ones from 1994 made by Toy Biz.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

What is the value of a Raggedy Ann and any porcelain dolls?

By Maria from Poughkeepsie, NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By michael mcmahan 1 Flag

I have porcelain limited edition 2003 Victorian doll never opened still in box. Curious how much I could get for it

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Menie Porcelain Dolls

I have 2 porcelain dolls by Menie. One is named Alison and the other named Ada. Does anyone know what they are worth?

By Louise D.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Dolls are so plentiful now that only really rare dolls very valuable. You could check out eBay, Etsy and Google for information. You can only rely on what items sold for and not what someone is "asking". eBay has one sold doll that only sold for 1.31! Value is only in the eye of the beholder.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Brass Key Reflections Doll Collection

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have. I also have a holiday edition 2006 of Cinderella!

By Jennifer

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - if you have already checked eBay, Etsy and Google then you need to go the doll discussion board on eBay and ask your question. I have never failed to get good information from the responders on this site.

They will have to have all info on the dolls (size, numbers, name, etc) plus photos.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Ashley Bell Doll

What is the value of an Ashley Bell doll, TNH1069.

By Marie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - information on value of most dolls can be found on eBay, Etsy or Google. Be sure to spell the name correctly and look for the name of your doll. Bay also has a list of sold items so you can see what people will pay.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Snow White Porcelain Doll

I have a Fairy Tale Collection Snow White porcelain doll, #DF037467C. I bought her for my daughter. Does anyone know the value?

By Kim

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Value/Prices are usually very low because Dolls are so plentiful. Check eBay, Etsy, Google and you will get a general idea of what people are asking for dolls like this.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of 1998 Royalton Collection Porcelain Doll

I was wondering about my 1998 Royalton Collection doll. How do I find the value?

By Amanda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Jess 89 37 Flag

The best way to find out the value of a collectable doll like this, is to look into purchasing an identical or similar doll. Royalton makes many different dolls each year and the market value is determined by a combination of rarity and desirability. Ultimately, it comes down to how much other people are willing to pay for it.

Currently, 1998 Royalton porcelain dolls are selling for about $10-30, depending on which doll and the condition it is in.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Baby Dolls

Girl and boy baby doll.I bought 2 small baby dolls that have numbers on them and are dated 1992. One says Hannah on the back of the neck by the number. The other one is a boy, no name, but it has a number. How do I know if they are worth anything?

By Heidi R. from Cheboygan, MI

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Telly B. 1 Flag

This is a Hanna doll. I ordered mine from Ashton drake gal. About 15 years ago for $89 I think. Yours has the original clothes. I wouldn't sell it for $15 if I were you. I don't know about the boy doll.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Philippe Cannon Porcelain Dolls

Doll box.I have two porcelain dolls by Philippe Cannon; they are ballerinas still in they original boxes. They are about thirty year old. Any guess if they are worth anything? I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks.

By G Barnes from West Yorks, England

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

The value of dolls seems to go up and down and of course the value is really determined by "what someone is willing to pay".

Information given by the first responder is very good (for almost anything!). eBay is usually a good place to check for the "true" value of an item.

You will probably need the names of the dolls rather than the designer for your doll. If you cannot find a name then you can post a question (with photos) on the doll discussion board on eBay and I feel sure someone will give you some information. There are plenty of experts on eBay and they share their info with everyone.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a mint condition porcelain doll from Ashton Drake, and I would like to know how much it is worth.
          It is an Emily Anne in a Walker porcelain doll, in mint condition, and still in the box. The model number is 2030zd. How do I find the value in pounds sterling? Can someone help me?

By Shaun

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Charlieanne 19 Flag

I found this site through Google search, don't know if it will help, but it is free to sign up and free to post. It is a free appraisal site. http://www.instappraisal.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Sharon Curtis Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll by Sharon Kay Curtis from Newburgh Indiana. I received this doll when I was christened in 1983. She is in mint condition never been played with and is still in the original box and has my christening gown on. I want to know the value of this doll today. I also have a Madame Alexander doll, Mommies Pet 7142, in fair condition. I would like to know the value of this doll as well. If anyone can please help me with this information I would be very grateful. Thank you and I hope to have some replies very soon!

By Stoney317

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lewissan 40 230 Flag

Ebay can be really useful for this. Just do a search on the doll but also look at "completed" auctions. There is a checkbox for that. If you don't see anything, you can sign up to receive alerts on auctions then are post. Make sure to find auctions where items are actually bid on or have been sold. Often people post items for sale but they don't sell which can give you an inflated impression of the value of an item.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Treasury Collection Premier Edition Dolls

I have 3 dolls. I was looking to find if there was any value to them. They are: Julianne from the Kissed by an Angel Collection, Sam who is a baseball player, and Kelly's True love from Kelly's Irish Adventures.
          Thanks.

By Christy from Rockford, IL

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Lewissan 40 230 Flag

If you look on eBAy make sure you search for completed auction AND make sure the auctions actually were bid on. If you need help, let me know.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Worth of World Gallery Porcelain Doll

I have recently found a beautiful 36 inch porcelain doll in my mother's closet. She looks to be in the original box in mint condition. The box is labeled with World Gallery Dolls and Collectibles and the name of doll is Rachel. My brother said he bought it for her approximately 20 years ago and that was listed as a Victorian flowergirl. I'm not looking to sell it, but would just like to know what kind of treasure I've found. She is also numbered on the back of her neck 449/2000. She also has a 5ft train on her dress. Any help would be appreciated.

By Kathy M from Tuxedo, NY

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Amy B. 2 Flag

This is a doll made by NORMA RAMBAUD I believe and if you search the doll maker company and doll name you will see pictures and price it is going for now.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Coper Art Porcelain Doll

I am wondering about the value of a Coper Art porcelain doll. Any suggestions as to how I can find the value?

By Janelle from Victoria

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Shawty 3 16 Flag

The condition of the porcelain dolls have an effect on their values. The porcelain dolls face should be a bright, with even coloring on the doll body. Stained or worn out Porcelain Dolls or dolls not presented in the original costume would be less valuable and generally less desirable. Porcelain Dolls from earlier years are rarely found in good condition and have often been restored. It is important to know that in many instances restoration can actually lower the value of porcelain dolls because most collectors prefer their dolls in original condition. Take it to an antique shop and try and fine the value. I Hope This Helps cx

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Rare Gerber Baby Porcelain Doll

I would like to know the value, it's in its original box, never opened. The doll comes with a certificate and has a # stamped on the back of its head. The Gerber baby is in a christening gown. Any ideas on the value?

By Melissa V.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By Barbara 5 29 Flag

go to www.kovels.com

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of an E McRae Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll with an auction tag on it identifying it as a E McRae from 10/89 with a number on the porcelain parts, S-693. All limbs are marked emc. It has a cloth body, bald head, blue eyes, is 16-17 inches tall, wearing a blue and white dress with lace around neck, wrist, and shoulders and on bottom part of dress. She is also wearing a white pinafore and matching undies.

By P.J.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By Rita Horne 6 25 Flag

You should go to the website Etsy.com. They specialize in antique items and have several dolls that are priced.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Brass Key Victorian Doll

I have a Brass Key Victorian doll with a lamb. How much is this doll worth? I have had it since I was 5 or 6 years old. I am now 19 years old and wish to sell it. She also has the original brass key on her arm as well as the lamb. Also, on the hat are a couple of feathers tucked in between the bow and flower. She stands about 16 inches tall and has a stand. She is wearing a lavender dress, lined with fur on the arms and bodice, and boots. She has curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has a white hat with a pink rose and lavender bow. This doll comes with a little lamb and the original Brass Key emblem attached to the same arm as the lamb.

By Bonnie

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By pam munro 522 790 Flag

Don't think this is a Victorian doll. Perhaps a doll in Victorian dress? Look on the doll for a maker's mark; they usually are found on the body just below the neck. If it is Victorian, it will probably be German & have a German maker's mark & the head will be made of porcelain or similar material- but since you have the label. It probably is not that old, although it could be German, too. Or it could be a Madame Alexander - but the key emblem doesn't go with that.

You should research it on doll collecting sites - there are lots of avid collectors - & discover what the key emblem goes with. If it was new 10 years ago, it might be an oriental make & not that valuable.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Doll

I bought a Mother's Day doll about 15 years ago. It is still in all its original packaging in mint condition. Any ideas of the value today, please?

By Linda

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Best Answer

By cybergrannie 32 892 Flag

Hi - these are lovely dolls but most do not have a lot of value. Kinda like the Barbie dolls that cost so much a few years ago and now sell for very little. The best place to check values are on eBay past and present.

Christmas season is the best time to get more money for dolls but you have a special one and Mother's day is coming up so you may see some for sale. You can just Google your doll and find lots of information.

Good luck - they are nice to keep!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Penelope Elite Doll

By dorcas 1

I acquired a Penelope Elite doll recently. She stands 26 inches high +/-, has teeth, and holds a teddy bear I believe. On back of her neck there are numbers 0330/1000; the 330 and 10 are very dark ink, all others are light ink. I wonder if it indicates 10th doll of 330 made? Anyways, the nearest I can find is it comes from Germany. Could anyone help me find out what its value is?
          Appreciate any help, thank you,

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Valerie Bunting Dolls

By nancy 1

Does anyone know how much a Valerie Bunting doll, 3rd out of 25, edition is worth? Her name is Marnie.
            Thank you very much.

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of China Doll

By Bstice229478 1

I have a lowbrow flattop China doll, her hair paint color is green, and she has a blue velvet christening dress. She's 22" tall. Can you help me figure out what she is worth? The box is what she came in when I was a kid.

Value of China Doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Vanessa Ricardi Doll

By sassy 1

What is the value of an original Vanessa by/par Vanessa Ricardi Serie-1997?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

An easy online search for "Vanessa Ricardi porcelain doll value" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

By Sherri 4

Any info is helpful. She was just passed down to me. Please help.

doll in lacy white dress
                    Value of Porcelain Doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Two Porcelain Dolls

By Sherri 4

They might be Franklin heirloom dolls. I am not sure how old. They are second hand. I am not sure if that's their make, but stands for dolls both have Franklin stamped on them.

dark haired doll wearing white dress with a blue pinafore over it
                      Value of Two Porcelain Dolls

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

By Sherri 4

It was passed down to me. I would be grateful for any info.

Value of Porcelain Doll
                        Value of Porcelain Doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Current Value of Ceramic Doll

By David C. 1

I have inherited a 'one of a kind', ceramic doll, made to a special order by Pamela J. Lembo, and dated 1974. This information is on the underside of the base on which the doll stands. The doll itself is around 20 inches tall, is dressed in Victorian costume, and she carries a smaller doll in her left hand. The item is in perfect condition, and I would like to get some idea of it's current value.

Please can you assist

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of Children of the World Doll Collection

By scook92 1

I have a few Children of the World dolls and I was wondering how I figure out their value?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Value of a Knightsbridge Doll

By vkna 1

My grandmother gave me her Indian doll. It's a female, 6 feet tall. The tag says Knightsbridge collection. It's wearing leather clothes and beads. It has glass eyes, a porcelain head, and fake hair. What is it's value?

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Most Recent Answer

By DCA 4 1,344 Flag

EBay has Knightsbridge Indian doll prices $10-$30. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Question: Age and Value of Black Doll

By Bretonage 2

I have this black baby doll that I found in my aunt's cedar chest many years ago. Over time the coating as peeled, but she is still wearing the dress we found her in. Any clues?

very old doll

AnswerWas this helpful? Yes

Load More
                              Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
                              ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
                              Porcelain bathtub.
                              Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
                              Granville House Doll
                              Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
                              Broken Porcelain Doll
                              Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
                              Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
                              Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
                              © 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 7, 2016 at 11:43:12 PM on 10.0.0.191 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

All ArticlesQuestions
                              NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulMost AnswersFewest AnswersBest AnswersRelevance
                              Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
                              BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
                              CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings