Browsing: Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

September 12, 2016 Flag

I have been cleaning out at my mum's house and I've found my porcelain doll. I wanted to sell her, she's too pretty to throw away. Any idea how much she is worth?

doll wearing purple dress with laceValue of My Porcelain Doll Value of My Porcelain Doll Value of My Porcelain Doll Value of My Porcelain Doll Value of My Porcelain Doll
Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 28, 2016 Flag

I have a set of Ashley Bell dolls. It is Old Man Sam and Old Woman Lily. It is in the box and all, but I do not have a paper of authenticity. Do they have a number somewhere on the body and does any one know what they would be worth?

usually the number is on the neck or back of the porcelain or the tag or feet.

I have several collectable dools,can anyone tell me the value of them and where can I sell them. I leave in La,CA

September 7, 2016 Flag

How much should I pay for a Victoriana doll by Andrew Schofield? It has a certificate of authenticity and is a limited edition.

September 4, 2016 Flag

I bought a 26 inch tall porcelain doll named Amanda from the Josephina collection made by Makaiyan. It has the number 80225 on her neck and a number on the box 760206. I can't seem to find out how much it's worth and what type of doll it is. Can anyone help?

Value of Josephina Collection Porcelain DollValue of Josephina Collection Porcelain DollValue of Josephina Collection Porcelain Doll

August 31, 2016 Flag

I have a J. Miss school girl porcelain doll. She doesn't have her hat or stand. I was wondering what she would be worth?

Value of J. Miss School Girl Porcelain Doll

August 30, 2016 Flag

I have a Jacqueline Bouvier Kennedy doll. Her tag says "An Original Lady Anne Doll designed by Margaret Anne" #0011 of 2000. I also have one pretty certainly Nancy Reagan with no tag. Where can I find any information and value?

July 16, 2016 Flag

I have an Ashley Belle doll, number 1299. She has a peach dress on with a clear necklace made of round balls. How much is she worth? Thank you.

Value of Jaimie's Harvest Natures Bounty Doll collection and Lenox

Musical Baby Dolls collection Patrick's Lullaby Also, Illumination Versailles Sound Candle

August 29, 2016 Flag

Does anyone know the worth of this porcelain doll? It also has letters/numbers on back. I believe it is: 16JF602

porcelain doll Value of a Porcelain DollValue of a Porcelain Doll

August 26, 2016 Flag

I have a Collector's Choice authentic porcelain collectible doll and have the certificate of authenticity with her. She's still unopened in the box. I was wondering what she is worth?

August 24, 2016 Flag

I have found an unopened Amy Alberon doll, in perfect condition. She still has her high chair, teddy, bowl, and spoon. Her certificate says she is 1980 out of 5000, she is a part of a limited edition exclusive to Westminster Editions. I have been looking online to find any information about or her value. I have only found one other doll that was sold at auction, but it does not say how much it was sold for. If you have any information about her or her value please comment. Thank you very much.

June 20, 2016 Flag

I am wondering if anyone could help me. I would like to sell my handpainted porcelain doll. It is a wind up and plays a song. It is from the Knightsbridge collection and is called Colleen. I would like to know how much she is worth. I've tried to do some research on her and cannot find anything. Can anyone help please? Thank you.

Porcelain doll from the Knightsbridge collection call COLLEEN Porcelain doll from the Knightsbridge collection call COLLEEN

Hand crafted porcelain doll

March 7, 2011 Flag

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

Best Answer

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on amazon.com you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

How much is a genuine porcelain collectible doll limited edition 6 inches number 839198

Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 21, 2016 at 12:18:38 PM on 10.0.1.251 in 6 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.