Browsing: Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Share a SolutionAsk a Question

Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

A porcelain doll from the 1950s.
Filter: All Articles Sort: Relevance

August 24, 2016 Flag

I have found an unopened Amy Alberon doll, in perfect condition. She still has her high chair, teddy, bowl, and spoon. Her certificate says she is 1980 out of 5000, she is a part of a limited edition exclusive to Westminster Editions. I have been looking online to find any information about or her value. I have only found one other doll that was sold at auction, but it does not say how much it was sold for. If you have any information about her or her value please comment. Thank you very much.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

May 28, 2016 Flag

I have a set of Ashley Bell dolls. It is Old Man Sam and Old Woman Lily. It is in the box and all, but I do not have a paper of authenticity. Do they have a number somewhere on the body and does any one know what they would be worth?

usually the number is on the neck or back of the porcelain or the tag or feet.

Read More Answers...

July 16, 2016 Flag

I have an Ashley Belle doll, number 1299. She has a peach dress on with a clear necklace made of round balls. How much is she worth? Thank you.

Value of Jaimie's Harvest Natures Bounty Doll collection and Lenox

Musical Baby Dolls collection Patrick's Lullaby Also, Illumination Versailles Sound Candle

August 4, 2016 Flag

I have a Westminster porcelain doll with the number 1 on her neck. It is a girl with curly auburn hair wearing a blue flowered dress, sitting n a white wicker chair. She is holding a blue balloon. Does anyone know how much she would be worth? I still have the box and I believe I still have the paper of certification.

doll holding a balloon

June 20, 2016 Flag

I am wondering if anyone could help me. I would like to sell my handpainted porcelain doll. It is a wind up and plays a song. It is from the Knightsbridge collection and is called Colleen. I would like to know how much she is worth. I've tried to do some research on her and cannot find anything. Can anyone help please? Thank you.

Porcelain doll from the Knightsbridge collection call COLLEEN Porcelain doll from the Knightsbridge collection call COLLEEN

Hand crafted porcelain doll

June 9, 2016 Flag

I have the complete collection of heroines from the fairy-tales forests and wanted to know their value. Can anyone help me?

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the misleading term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectdolls.about.com/library/blgallp.htm

July 29, 2016 Flag

I have had this porcelain doll ever since I was born which is 18 years and it was given to me by my deceased aunt. I can't find a tag or any stamps on her, but I am trying to figure out how much my doll cost? Can anyone help me?

doll wearing blue coat with lace trim and matching hatValue of Porcelain DollValue of Porcelain Doll

June 4, 2016 Flag

I have a a Wee Willie Winkie doll I plan to sell. I need to know what the best price is for it.

You should do some research to find a sell price. The dolls were made in the hundreds of thousands and in many different styles so prices vary from less than $10 to more than $100. Try EBay, Craig's List, online doll collectors, etc. Don't be surprized if you find your doll is only worth a few dollars-again, they were made in the many thousands so are always available.

July 27, 2016 Flag

I have a Marie Osmond porcelain doll 'Bunny Blues", still in the box. It was never used. I am trying to find out what it is worth.

May 28, 2016 Flag

I have an Ashley Belle Hadria doll from 1968 in a case. Approved by Futing Hong.

Hadria doll with red hair

a 1989 orphan annie doll, has a bag and doll

July 21, 2016 Flag

Anyone knows anything about these boy dolls? They are 7 1/2'' tall. Do you recognize the marks? Origin, value? Elastic band on joints, am I describing them correctly?

Information and Value of Jointed Porcelain DollsInformation and Value of Jointed Porcelain DollsInformation and Value of Jointed Porcelain Dolls

July 17, 2016 Flag

I have a mint condition, life size, porcelain baby doll and would like to know her value.

baby doll wearing white dress and bonnet
Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
Photo of 3 vintage porcelain dolls.
Cleaning Porcelain Dolls
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on August 25, 2016 at 9:21:42 AM on 10.0.2.68 in 7 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.