Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Category Miscellaneous
There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

international doll

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Many types of dolls are collectible and depending on their condition and rarity, may be valuable. This is a guide about price range on papa tung doll.

dark haired doll wearing white dress with a blue pinafore over it

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Many factors come into play when trying to determine the value of a porcelain doll. This is a guide about value of Franklin heirloom dolls.

Baby doll in box.

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

Many Betty Jane Cart dolls are highly collectible and have value amongst collectors. Rare dolls tend to be more valuable as they are desired by collectors of these porcelain dolls. This is a guide about finding the value of Betty Jane Carter dolls.

porcelain baby doll

CommentPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

This is a guide about finding the value of Crowne porcelain dolls. Porcelain dolls can have widely ranging values based on a number of variables.

I have a Heirloom Treasure doll that plays, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas. She is made by Happy Land. Is she worth much nowadays?

Sad to say, but these dolls are now available in such large quantities they have little to no value today.

Yours may be a little more unique in that it plays a tune but you can do your research on eBay and Etsy. Probable value is between $10 - 35 dollars.

Here is what is currently listed for sale on eBay.

http://www.ebay  ll+&_sacat=0

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out how much it is worth?

Answer Was this helpful? 1
Best Answer

I am not familiar with the brand name Milestone but that doesn't matter as finding the value of any doll is usually done in the same way.

eBay is probably the largest auction site for dolls (and other things) so that is a good place to start. You have the doll so you can look for the brand name first and then look for the name of your doll. If the name is unknown then you can search for a doll that looks like yours. eBay also has listings for sold item (left hand side of page) so be sure to check there also.

Etsy also has dolls for sale and you can also Google the names or other information and see what you can find. I did not see any of these dolls on Replacements which is usually a good site to check.

I am sure there are other places but these are all I can think of right now.

The problem with dolls (of almost any kind) is they are very plentiful and usually are not very valuable (for resale). Limited Edition does not usually mean very much unless it really is a rare doll. Selling is difficult and shipping a doll is very expensive so that just adds to the cost of buying/selling.

check some of these sites and maybe you will find that you have a nice collectible doll.

Good luck

I have all these glass dolls which have never been out of their boxes. I'm wanting to sell them, but not sure how much each is worth or how to figure out their worth the best. Can you help me please?

You need to know who makes the doll. If that's not enough, look for markings on the doll. You may have to remove the clothes.

I have a porcelain indian doll from the Cathy collection #7 5000. Can anyone tell me what its worth? I can't find one online.

These are mass-produced dolls, worth about $30-$50.

Is a 74 lotus comb porcelain doll worth anything?

I couldn't find it online. Here's a good article on values of dolls.

https://www.the  ls-value-4089083

I would like to see how much these items are worth; does anyone know?

I have seen these on eBay in the $100 range.

How much is the Ashley Belle doll Patricia worth?

This one is $125 https://www.eba  =true&chn=ps

How can I get a free appraisal?

If you get a free appraisal, it will most likely be verbal. If you need it to sell or for insurance purposes, you will have to pay for a written one.

Can you please tell me anything about this doll I have. She has qmc 1986 on the back of her head.

A doll made in 1986 is not considered an antique. I don't think it has much value.

Cathay Native Libby Doll in pristine condition. It has never been out of original box. It comes with a certificate and when was it produced.

These are nice dolls but most of these dolls were made in such large quantities that most of them are not very valuable.

eBay is the best place to search for the value of dolls but just looking at the asking price does not tell very much.

Some sellers keep the same doll listed for weeks/months/years and then may not sell them.

Here is what is currently listed on eBay (I did not see a Libby):

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

This link shows what Cathay dolls actually recently sold for:

http://www.ebay  d=p2045573.m1684

I would like to sell my porcelain doll, but I don't know how much she is worth. Can someone help me with this?

Undress the doll and see if there are markings. You can then go to dollreference.com to help you identify the doll and its value.

I need help. I got 3 porcelain collectors dolls given to me and I have never had one. I want to know the value. I have been searching, but found only dead ends. Idk who makes them. They were given to me in a gift box with their stands.

I've done the same n only found the Japanese doll selling on eBay for $100 but I'll go on pbs n see thanks I'll let u know

I would like to know what the value of the porcelain doll I have is. She is 30 or more years old.

Look for markings on the doll. You may have to remove clothing. Then go to www.dollreference.com to try and identify it and determine its worth.

I have three beautiful Rustie dolls. Each one has #1 written on the neck under Rustie's signature. One is from 1996, the year I recently discovered that she won a prestigious award. I was wondering the value of these and I really would like to know their names as I discovered that they all have names.
Thank you.

I would email one more time. Dollreference.com is another website you might want to try.

Information and Value of Porcelain Dolls - doll with long curly hair wearing a pink satin period dress with ecru lace at bottom

AnswerPin It! Was this helpful? Yes

I would like to know how to know what make the dolls are and the value roughly.

Load More