Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

December 12, 2016 Flag

porcelain baby doll

CommentPin It!Was this helpful?Helpful? Yes

This is a guide about finding the value of Crowne porcelain dolls. Porcelain dolls can have widely ranging values based on a number of variables.

December 23, 2016 Flag

I have a porcelain doll from the 70s made by Milestone, Co. It's limited edition. It's brand new and still in the original case. How do I find out how much it is worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

I am not familiar with the brand name Milestone but that doesn't matter as finding the value of any doll is usually done in the same way.

eBay is probably the largest auction site for dolls (and other things) so that is a good place to start. You have the doll so you can look for the brand name first and then look for the name of your doll. If the name is unknown then you can search for a doll that looks like yours. eBay also has listings for sold item (left hand side of page) so be sure to check there also.

Etsy also has dolls for sale and you can also Google the names or other information and see what you can find. I did not see any of these dolls on Replacements which is usually a good site to check.

I am sure there are other places but these are all I can think of right now.

The problem with dolls (of almost any kind) is they are very plentiful and usually are not very valuable (for resale). Limited Edition does not usually mean very much unless it really is a rare doll. Selling is difficult and shipping a doll is very expensive so that just adds to the cost of buying/selling.

check some of these sites and maybe you will find that you have a nice collectible doll.

Good luck

January 25, 2017 Flag

I need help. I got 3 porcelain collectors dolls given to me and I have never had one. I want to know the value. I have been searching, but found only dead ends. Idk who makes them. They were given to me in a gift box with their stands.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I've done the same n only found the Japanese doll selling on eBay for $100 but I'll go on pbs n see thanks I'll let u know

January 11, 2017 Flag

I have three beautiful Rustie dolls. Each one has #1 written on the neck under Rustie's signature. One is from 1996, the year I recently discovered that she won a prestigious award. I was wondering the value of these and I really would like to know their names as I discovered that they all have names.
Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I would email one more time. Dollreference.com is another website you might want to try.

December 15, 2016 Flag

I have some Ashton Drake dolls that are about 20 years old. I would like to get a valuation on them to put them up for sale.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I have 2 dolls. Not exactly sure how to find out what they are worth. I do know that I've had them for at least 11yrs.

January 26, 2017 Flag

I have a 10" Opal Rose porcelain doll in its original box, even with the bubble wrap. It has the certificate of authenticity. She is #848 made of 5000. How much do you think she is worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

These dolls seem to be mass produced and not valuable. I saw one on liveauctioneers.com with a starting bid of $30.

January 10, 2017 Flag

What is the value of #80073 Josephina porcelain windup doll?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

There are a lot of Josephina porcelain wind up dolls on eBay but I did not see any with your number.

You may have to look at photos and see if any of these dolls look like yours as sellers do not always put the number in their description heading as most of the dolls have a name and that is what they show.

Google has a lot of photos also and so does Pinterest (but you have to sign in on Pinterest to see photo information). Maybe you can look for your doll by name and find more information.

http://www.ebay  oll&_sacat=0

https://www.goo  YKHRiWAY4QsAQIHA

https://www.pin  546905499728938/

March 7, 2011 Flag

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

October 21, 2011 Flag

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

September 12, 2016 Flag

I have been cleaning out at my mum's house and I've found my porcelain doll. I wanted to sell her, she's too pretty to throw away. Any idea how much she is worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

because she is leonardo collection there may be little worth since so many were produced. I have seen your exact doll on ebay before and i think its name is kitty and it has sold up to 20.00 new!. but since its pre-owned i would say a 5.00 since im a ravid collector of porcelain dolls(i have 24) i hope this reply helped

September 25, 2011 Flag

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

By Lavette

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

You could try ebay. You could also call antique and collectables dealers in your area. What you get for them will depend on age, whether or not you still have the orgional boxes, and certificates of authenticity.

October 28, 2015 Flag

How much is a vintage 3 ft porcelain doll worth?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I agree. Also even if only a few certain dolls were produced they can still be of small material value. It all depends. It could also be worth a lot to someone in sentimental value. Question is what are you willing to give it up for without regret ?

June 20, 2016 Flag

I am wondering if anyone could help me. I would like to sell my handpainted porcelain doll. It is a wind up and plays a song. It is from the Knightsbridge collection and is called Colleen. I would like to know how much she is worth. I've tried to do some research on her and cannot find anything. Can anyone help please? Thank you.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

Hand crafted porcelain doll

June 9, 2016 Flag

I have the complete collection of heroines from the fairy-tales forests and wanted to know their value. Can anyone help me?

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

An easy online search for "porcelain doll values" will produce many answers. Keep in mind that just because a doll may be fancy, old, inherited, etc., it most probably has little value as most are mass produced in the thousands and very often include the misleading term limited edition in their names. A doll's condition is extremely important in considering value-the best doll prices are paid for dolls literally never removed from their boxes. You can find prices for some dolls on EBay and try online for further research. This site is a good place to start:

http://collectd  rary/blgallp.htm

July 13, 2011 Flag

Where can I sell some porcelain dolls?

By Marcie from TN

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Craigslist. Etsy. Ebay. Amazon. (numerous selling sites online) Local craft consignment store (if there are any). Newspaper or local "thrifty" paper. Garage Sale. Doll Sale (as in a garage sale, but just dolls. Sales like this can be very successful, because they are unusual and draw people only looking for that one item.) There might be some sites for doll or toy selling also. I think I remmember some from the past. Try searching online.

June 4, 2016 Flag

I have a a Wee Willie Winkie doll I plan to sell. I need to know what the best price is for it.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

You should do some research to find a sell price. The dolls were made in the hundreds of thousands and in many different styles so prices vary from less than $10 to more than $100. Try EBay, Craig's List, online doll collectors, etc. Don't be surprized if you find your doll is only worth a few dollars-again, they were made in the many thousands so are always available.

February 13, 2012 Flag

I have several 5 inch Lenox porcelain dolls, 30 - 40 years old. I am looking for their value.

By Joe S.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Hi, I don't know if this site will help; http://marysdol  om/TableList.htm or this site http://ww2.justanswer.com/help However this one you will have to pay a fee for your question.

February 5, 2014 Flag

I have 2 porcelain dolls by Menie. One is named Alison and the other named Ada. Does anyone know what they are worth?

By Louise D.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Best Answer

Dolls are so plentiful now that only really rare dolls very valuable. You could check out eBay, Etsy and Google for information. You can only rely on what items sold for and not what someone is "asking". eBay has one sold doll that only sold for 1.31! Value is only in the eye of the beholder.

January 20, 2014 Flag

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have.

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Load More
Consumer Advice Collectibles MiscellaneousAugust 19, 2012
Porcelain bathtub.
Removing Paint from a Porcelain Bathtub
Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Broken Porcelain Doll
Repairing Broken Porcelain Dolls and Figurines
porcelain baby doll
Finding the Value of Crowne Porcelain Dolls
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 17, 2017 at 6:18:51 PM on 10.0.2.150 in 5 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.