Question
Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

0 0EmailFollow
Pin It
A porcelain doll from the 1950s.

There are many collectors of porcelain dolls. This guide is about determining the current value of porcelain dolls.

Here are questions related to Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls.

Question: Value of Collectors Choice Spooky Hollow Dolls

Small dolls in Halloween costumes.I have all 8 of the dolls in the Spooky Hollow collection. How much are they worth?

By Misty

Most Recent Answer

By Denene03/19/2014

I'll offer you $5.00-$10.00 a piece. They would be for my almost 6 yea r old daughter's collection! Her birthday is in May, and she would love these! Her dolls are her pride and joy!

Question: Finding the Value of Porcelain Dolls

How do I find out what my porcelain dolls are worth

By Rebecca

Most Recent Answer

By Rita Haas H. [1]03/31/2013

You can go to Etsy.com. They have lots of vintage dolls and antiques showing the different prices.

Question: Determining the Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have about 20 or more porcelain dolls, in glass cases wrapped in plastic. None have ever been opened or touched. I also have a princess Diana doll in her wedding gown standing own a rod. How do I find out the value?

By Miranda T.

Best Answer

By cj [15]11/14/2011

Go to library as they have books on subject. Also contact the companies from which the dolls came. They would be able to connect you to someone who could tell you the value of the dolls.

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

Where can I sell some porcelain dolls?

By Marcie from TN

Best Answer

By Vicki [21]07/15/2011

Craigslist. Etsy. Ebay. Amazon. (numerous selling sites online) Local craft consignment store (if there are any). Newspaper or local "thrifty" paper. Garage Sale. Doll Sale (as in a garage sale, but just dolls. Sales like this can be very successful, because they are unusual and draw people only looking for that one item.) There might be some sites for doll or toy selling also. I think I remmember some from the past. Try searching online.

Question: Value of Hiley Belle Doll

doll in long peach colored dressI have a 1988 Official Peach Festival Hiley Belle Doll, original sculpture by Vickie Walker, doll No. 10/500. Can someone give me a real approximate value of this doll?

By Abby B.

Question: Price Range on Papa Tung Doll

international dollI'm looking for a price to sell a Papa Tung Around the World doll. I have the tag with it. "Hans" from Sweden is 24" tall. Thanks for your help!

By Jane

Question: Value of Porcelain Ballerina Doll

ballerina doll in pink dressI have this ballerina doll that I'd like to sell, but I have no idea what it's worth. Please see photos attached. She is about 36" tall. Thank you for your help!

By Jane

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have Linda 0030 and a male Boris 100-036 and can't find their value any where. Please help.

By Roger from Lake Wales, Florida

Question: Value of 2000 Camellia Garden Collection Doll

Camellia garden collection dollI was just wondering how much this doll is worth. She has a certification of authenticity and real Swarovski crystal earrings and necklace. She has a green dress and red hair and is in the original package which has never been removed and is enclosed in a brass and glass casing.

By Whitney from New Port Richey, FL

Question: Value of a Geppeddo Baseball Player Doll

What is the value of a Geppeddo male baseball player?

By Constance

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/16/2014

Someone may have one of these dolls but you can find answers over the internet through Google, eBay and many other sites.

However, the true worth of any item is how much someone is willing to pay.

Question: Value of Geppeddo Dolls

I have two Geppeddo dolls. One is Kelsey Koala, cuddle kids and the other one is Toby Tiger. Are they collectibles? Are they worth anything or can my daughter play with them? Thanks.

By Kathi

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/10/2014

Most dolls are very plentiful over the Internet so values are not very high. Check your doll on eBay, Google and other sites for their value.
Also, remember that dolls are not a "hot" item and may take months or years to sell on one of these sites.

Selling anything is a lot of work so you may wish to check out Craig's list also. Personally, I would opt to give them to my children or grandchildren.

Question: Value of Ashley Belle Holly Porcelain Doll

doll in fancy dressI am wondering about the value of an Ashley Belle Holly porcelain doll. She is in fairly good condition, but I have no papers.

By Amanda

Question: Value of 1992 Elizabeth Doll by Janet Ness

I recently purchased this doll, a 1992 Elizabeth by Janet Ness. She is beautiful, in the original box, with original packaging and all her certificates. The problem is that I can not find another one for sale anywhere! I want to see what she might be worth. She is #47/250. Can someone please give me some advice? I have checked eBay, Googled her image, and checked some doll pricing books. I have found an article about her, but no prices.

By Angela E

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I would like to know if you can tell me how much my dolls are worth. One is Ginger made by Purveyor of the World's Finest Porcelain Dolls, La Jolla, CA 92037-3230. They also carried Sugar and Spice, but I have Ginger. I also have a doll named Patricia Rose made by the same company. I want to know what these dolls are worth. Thank You!

By Nick M

Question: Value of Raggedy Ann Doll Cottage

What is the value of Raggedy Ann's play cottage? It is in mint condition in the box.

By Jan

Question: Hillview Lane Porcelain Doll Value

I have Irena, item number HN9625. I bought her in 1993. I'm wondering if anyone knows the name of the bridal collection she is from or how much she is valued at? She is in perfect condition and still in original box.

By Katrina

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]06/20/2014

Some Information on dolls is usually easy to find over the internet. Try your brand and doll info on eBay, Google or look for the sites that show "doll identification". You have all the info on your doll and can find more than we can. Good luck.

Hope she is worth at least what you paid - and more!

Question: Value of Ian Doll by Geppedo

What is my Geppedo doll, Ian 16B954W, worth?

By Andrea R.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

sitting in basketI am curious as to how much this porcelain doll is worth. It is a part of Brinn's 1991 authetic collectible edition. It is fully porcelain (minus the torso). And it is probably about 20 inches form head to toes. doll in green dress with ecru lace and lacy ruffled hat closeup

By RP

Question: Value of The Dreamer Porcelain Doll

doll sitting backwards on chairI have a porcelain doll called The Dreamer by Kay McKee. It is in very good condition and has the chair with it. What is the value of this doll?

By Nancy D.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]06/02/2014

Hi - I'm afraid you will have to do your own research. You have all the info on your doll so you could try eBay, Etsy, or Google for value of dolls.

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Doll with Two Left Feet

doll with two left feetI have an Ashton Drake, "My first tooth" Patricia doll that came with two left feet under her cute bunny slippers. Is this good or bad?

By JulieM

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have two numbered porcelain dolls in mint condition by Alena Sloupova and Anna of Royal Dux Bohemia from 1994. She was featured in Doll Reader Magazine. What is their worth?

By RP

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]05/22/2014

You will probably have to do your own research. Try eBay and Google - lots of information if you research all the sites - will take some time.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls for Resale

I have 3 ceramic dolls, 2 feet tall with 1 set of pretty dresses and hats; 1 with a purse and lolly pops. I need to know the resale value of the dolls? doll in long pink dress two dolls, one child and one lady

By Portia

Question: Value of Alena and Anna Sloupova Porcelain Dolls

I have two numbered porcelain dolls in mint condition by Alena and Anna (Alena Sloupova) of Royal Dux Bohemia from 1994. She was featured in Doll Reader Magazine. What is their worth?

By RP

Question: Value of Florrie Doll by Amanda's House

doll in boxHow much is she worth? Never been out of her box.

By Ross T.

Question: Value of Geppeddo Doll

doll in boxHow much is a Geppeddo Z1849 worth in the original box with all papers and price tag?

By Gloria

Question: Value of Kensington Gypsy Princess Doll

My mum has a Kensington Gypsy Princess moving musical doll. Should she keep it or sell it? How much is it worth? Thanks.

By Russ

Question: Value of Goldenvale Porcelain Doll

I would like to know approximate value of this doll. I believe she is Victorian, but not positive. The certificate of authenticity is on her wrist. She is from a Goldenvale series of only 2000 made. She is #1300 and named Mack.

By Nevada Christine

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/27/2014

You will find a lot of Goldenvale dolls on Google, eBay, Etsy and Reproductions. Check Google for doll values as there are several sites with values listed (prices are usual fictional as doll values are very low in actual sales).

Question: Identifying Porcelain and Bisque Dolls

I bought these dolls recently and was told they were about 50 years old. They are porcelain bisque and bisque composition dolls. Anything you're able to share will be appreciated! Baby doll with bonnet off. Doll. Closeup of baby doll. Second baby doll.

By Eve J.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/25/2014

Sorry - I am not familiar with your dolls but I always ask for information on the eBay doll discussion board. It is available to anyone - just load your photos on Photobucket or similar photo programs. This will make them available to upload or for someone to see them on Photobucket.

Find the discussion boards - ask on Google if you cannot find it and search for dolls.

This board will show you how to submit photos and questions. Basically you have to submit photos and measurements and any identifying marks. This may sound complicated (and it is a little) but if you really want some information - this is the way to find it.

You may be able to Google or check eBay or Replacements etc. for like photos but you may never find them. I hope someone will recognize your dolls and be able to help.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

Blond haired porcelain doll with lacy pink dress.I have a porcelain doll with long blonde hair and a white complexion with painted on eyes and mouth. She is wearing a pink lacy dress with pink and green flowers on it. There is no Hallmark on her. She also has a wind up pin on her back, but it's missing the top piece. How much is she worth?

By Syndi

Question: Value of Porcelain Native American Dolls

I recently acquired some porcelain Native American dolls. The dollmaker's signature is Jason and they are numbered. How can I go about finding their value? Thank you sincerely. Doll with headdress and beadwork. Signature on doll's neck. Female doll in light dress. Female doll in red skirt.

By Terry

Question: Value of Native American Dolls

I have several Native American dolls signed Jason (Joson?) and numbered. I have been having trouble locating any info about these dolls and their maker. Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

By TT Brookshire from Bonham, TX

Question: Value of Yolanda Bello Doll

Baby doll sitting up.Does anyone know the value of this African American doll, Baby's First Tooth, by Yolanda Bello? Certificate.

By Patricia W.

Question: Information on Ashton Drake Dolls

Does anyone know the name of these dolls? All I know are they are made by Ashton Drake, plus the number located on the dolls. Doll with her own doll. Baby doll with bonnet. Doll with her own doll.

By Patricia W.

Question: Value of Unidentified Dolls

Does anyone know the names of these dolls and/or how much they maybe worth? Doll with long skirt and braid. Boy doll with striped sailer style shirt. Girl in bubble suit with sunbonnet and holding balloons.

By Patricia W.

Question: Identifying Ashton Drake Dolls

Does anyone know the names of these dolls or how I might find out more information other than made by Ashton Drake? Doll with fitted pants and wrap skirt. Doll with sleeveless baby doll shirt and bubble pants. Female doll with blue and purple pants and wrap skirt.

By Patricia W.

Question: Value of Diddle Diddle Dumpling Doll

Doll lying down.Does anyone know the value of Diddle Diddle Dumpling African American doll by Kathy Barry Hippensteel? Doll certificate.

By Patricia W.

Question: Value of Collector's Choice Bride Doll

Bride doll.How much is a 1998 Collectors Choice by Dander bride, with brown hair, worth?

By cm

Question: Identifying Porcelain Dolls

A collection of dolls.So my friend's dear friend passed away and left her a ton of beautiful dolls and I said I would help her sort through them, but I don't know where to start. Some are numbered. Help! The picture is just the beginning.

By Karen R

Most Recent Answer

By Sandi [391]04/08/2014

Look for a manufacturers mark on the bottom or the back. If you can't find that, google the number at https://www.google.com/#q=doll+identification.

Also, pick a doll and see if you can find it on ebay which is an okay indicator of the value. Okay as it's not what industry standards are but what people who own something want for it. A good place to start but never to stop.

And lastly find a doll dealer in your area of even across the country, and ask them to give you some advice. People love to help when it might mean some money in their pocket, and who knows, it just might.

Good luck.

Question: Doll Value

Porcelain doll with pink costume and large white ruffled collar.Can anyone tell me what sort of doll this an how much it's worth?

By Dee

I have inherited a collection of porcelain dolls and would like to find their value. How do I do this?

By Patty

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/05/2014

The best place to look is eBay, Google, Replacements, etc. Just enter some info - mainly name & maker - and you may get an idea as to the value.

Dolls are so plentiful that sometimes it is better to find someone to make a present to - lots of rewards to see someone really happy to receive a nice doll to love.

What is the value of a Raggedy Ann and any porcelain dolls?

By Maria from Poughkeepsie, NY

Most Recent Answer

By michael mcmahan04/10/2014

I have porcelain limited edition 2003 Victorian doll never opened still in box. Curious how much I could get for it

Question: Value of W.E.E. Porcelain Doll

What is value of 22-inch W.E.E. Porcelain Doll Item No. 22-97?

By Vicki M

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/31/2014

There are some of this style doll listed on Google and eBay.
You may find your number doll.

Question: Value of Collectible Dolls

What is the value of a Collectible Memories porcelain doll "Lila"? I would also like to know the value of my Collectors Choice limited edition porcelain doll (can't find name). She has a red dress on and she is sitting next to a dresser with umbrella and necklace hanging from dresser

By Alishia

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/22/2014

You can do your own research on eBay, Google etc. There are a lot of dolls available now.

Question: Value of Thumbellina Doll

I own a special edition porcelain Thumbellina doll. What is the value?

By D.C

Question: Value of Phyllis Wright Doll

What is the value of a Jack doll from Jack and Jill set by Phyllis w Wright?

By Charlotte

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/19/2014

You may be able to find this doll on eBay or Google.

Question: Value of Avonlea Traditions Porcelain Doll

I have a mint condition Anne of Green Gables "arriving at the station" doll, including authenticity certificate, number 3318. In box. 16" tall.

By Deeann

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/14/2014

Hi - there are several of these on eBay. Looks like they are selling for $10 to 30.00. check Google also.

Question: Paradise Galleries Porcelain Dolls

I have three, never out of the box, Paradise Galleries porcelain dolls. How do I find the value of them?

By Danielle from Rigby, ID

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/14/2014

Hi - there are about 600 of this maker on eBay so you may be able to check yours out.

Question: Value of My 1980 Porcelain Clown

I'm wondering if anyone knows where or who I can go to get price/info on a SAM MOLD 1980 "18" porcelain clown? It has a blue wig. I am not sure if that's the original outfit. I've had it for quite some time now, but the grandchildren don't like it and I thought I'd see if anyone had any input on this crazy clown.

By Zella K from Fort Madison, IA

Question: Value of Voortrekker Porcelain Dolls

Three baby dolls.My mother has some Voortrekker porcelain dolls from 1992 and is not sure how much they are worth, so she doesn't just wanna sell them. Please can anybody assist in helping me find the worth of these dolls urgently?

By Angie F from South Africa, Queensburgh

Question: Value of Older Porcelain Doll

I have an older porcelain doll with these numbers on it: RN#64078, OH #12217, ME #2087. What is the name of this doll and what is it's value?

By Jennifer M.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/11/2014

Hi - I would really be surprised if anyone could help with only numbers - no photos or size or? You may be able to go to the eBay doll discussion board and ask your question. Someone there may recognize a maker who uses that type of number. Most likely you will need several photos and size and maybe more information. Trouble but may be your only way to get info.

Question: Information on Porcelain Doll

Doll in green outfit.I have a porcelain Irish world doll. Geppeddo is stamped on her neck and her name is Suszan Irish Girl. Any information would be appreciated.

By Patty K

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/11/2014

Please do some research on eBay, Google as you have all the information.

Question: Value of Heritage Mint Porcelain Doll

I want to know the value of a 1992 Heritage Mint Ltd porcelain doll, with blonde hair and blue eyes. Copyright is printed on the back of neck, but there is no certificate of authenticity.

By Danyel from Indianapolis, IN

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/07/2014

You can do the research yourself as you have all the information. Check out eBay, Google etc to get an idea of what your doll may be worth (not necessarily what you can sell it for).

Question: Value of Kateri of the Mohawk Porcelain Doll

Large Native American style doll.I was recently given a Kateri of the Mohawk porcelain doll. It stands roughly 3ft tall and it has come with a book and coin. Any ideas on the value?

By Dawn

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/06/2014

Hi - sounds like a nice doll. You might find some info on Google, eBay or Etsy etc.
Try to search with several titles. Good luck

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I have a doll with the marking 2 1/2 on the neck and between the shoulders it is marked model SAM. Does anyone know of these dolls? Porcelain doll. View of back of head and neck. Closeup of face.

By Gberger

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/03/2014

You may be able to get some info from the doll discussion board on eBay or maybe a local antique shop. Try Google also.

Question: Value of Danbury Mint Porcelain Doll

Baby doll lying on its back asleep.What is this porcelain doll worth? It is from the Danbury Mint, serial number: ab6436.

By cj5

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/28/2014

You will need to research your doll on Google, eBay, Etsy and other sites. There is a lot of information on the web but value is in the eye of the beholder and someone who is willing to pay.

Question: Finding the Prices on Porcelain Dolls

I have about 10 -15 assorted porcelain dolls ranging from small to large size. I tried to look up a price on eBay, but did not have any luck. I just wanted to get rid of them although I did not want to put them in a yard sale.

By Cynthia from Anaheim, CA

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/26/2014

You have the dolls to refer to so you will have to do your own research. Check each doll on eBay, Etsy, Google.

Question: Value of Norma Rambaud Doll

Savannah has the original box. The doll has underclothing, but no outer clothing. It is in excellent condition with regard to face, hair, hands, etc.

By Merrie

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/18/2014

Try Google or eBay.

Question: Value of Menie Porcelain Dolls

I have 2 porcelain dolls by Menie. One is named Alison and the other named Ada. Does anyone know what they are worth?

By Louise D.

Best Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/07/2014

Dolls are so plentiful now that only really rare dolls very valuable. You could check out eBay, Etsy and Google for information. You can only rely on what items sold for and not what someone is "asking". eBay has one sold doll that only sold for 1.31! Value is only in the eye of the beholder.

Question: Value of Princess Diana Limited Edition

Diana doll wearing a white dress.I have a Princess Diana doll wearing a white dress and jacket with beading and her tiara is included. It's a Rose Collection doll. I have done everything to look up and do research and I cannot find anything. I have a certificate of authenticity saying it's 1 in 500 pieces. It's still in it's original box, everything appears to be hand painted. How much is it worth?

By Charliene

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/04/2014

Hi - if you have tried eBay, Etsy, Replacements and Google and had no luck - try discussion boards on eBay in the doll discussion board. They will want all info but someone there will help you.

Question: Value of Marie Osmond Doll

I have a Marie Osmond doll that was made in 1996. It is the 1,146 out of 1,500.! How much is it worth?

By Daniel R.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/03/2014

You can do your own research because you have all the information. Check out eBay, Etsy, Replacements, and Google.

Question: Value of Brass Key Reflections Doll Collection

I was wondering how much the value is of the 2006 Brass Key Reflections Collection. I have Belle and I have Snow white. I have looked everywhere and can not find the dolls I have. I also have a holiday edition 2006 of Cinderella!

By Jennifer

Best Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/22/2014

Hi - if you have already checked eBay, Etsy and Google then you need to go the doll discussion board on eBay and ask your question. I have never failed to get good information from the responders on this site.

They will have to have all info on the dolls (size, numbers, name, etc) plus photos.

Question: Value of 1912 Madam Alexander Doll

What is a Madam Alexander 1912 doll, with human hair worth?

By James from Anthem, AZ

Question: Value of Ashley Bell Doll

What is the value of an Ashley Bell doll, TNH1069.

By Marie

Best Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/22/2014

Hi - information on value of most dolls can be found on eBay, Etsy or Google. Be sure to spell the name correctly and look for the name of your doll. Bay also has a list of sold items so you can see what people will pay.

Question: Value of Lauren Ann Dolls

I have the Lauren Ann doll set of 4 dolls for the seasons. Are they worth anything? They are in mint condition, still wrapped.

By Sandy from Winnipeg

Question: Value of Umeko Japanese Porcelain Doll

I had this doll given to me and I was wondering how much she is worth?

By Lisa

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll. The whole body is porcelain. The arms and legs attached by rope. There is an angel stamp on the upper back. There are numbers and/or letters indented into the back of her head piece. It looks like glass eyes.

By Gwen

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/16/2014

Hi - if you are an eBay user (buyer or seller) you can ask your question on their doll discussion board.
They will need a good description as well as photos.

To Find this board: go to site map at the bottom of an eBay page and look on the right hand side for help.

Question: Sandra Show Stoppers Porcelain Doll

I have a doll I received from my great aunt and wondered how to find the value of the doll. Any ideas where to go?

By Bonnie from Calgary, AB

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/14/2014

Hi, Dolls are so plentiful now...
Try eBay (over 200 Show Stopper dolls) and Google for some information but you may have trouble finding this exact doll as they made so many models.

Question: Ashton Drake Dolls

How can I find the value of the Ashton Drake dolls that I bought back in the 1980's and 1990's? I have the first of the Little Red Riding Hood, Rapunzel, Snow White, and Mary Mary Quite Contrary. That's just a few! Still in original boxes. Authenticity certificate and numbered.

By Dianne M. from Osteen, FL

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/14/2014

Hi, most of these dolls did not hold their value very well and are usually very plentiful on eBay and other sites.

Try eBay and Google for some information.

Question: Value and Information on Porcelain Doll

Front view of doll.I have a porcelain doll the initials on her neck are J.M. Would anyone have any idea who the maker is? Her head, arms, and legs are attached with a, for lack of better description, rubber band. She looks very old. Her torso is porcelain also. She is about 8 inches tall if standing up. Closeup of face. Side view.

By Kendall

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/09/2014

Someone may have some information on this maker but you can ask the question on the eBay doll discussion board and someone there will have the answer. Google "eBay doll discussion board" if you are unfamiliar with how to use eBay.

Question: Value of Snow White Porcelain Doll

I have a Fairy Tale Collection Snow White porcelain doll, #DF037467C. I bought her for my daughter. Does anyone know the value?

By Kim

Best Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/09/2014

Value/Prices are usually very low because Dolls are so plentiful. Check eBay, Etsy, Google and you will get a general idea of what people are asking for dolls like this.

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I found her in a plastic airtight box filled with newspaper. She's in perfect condition, and has a tag on her wrist that reads "Collectible Memories: Porcelain Dolls: Taylor".

By Jessica W. from West Palm, FL

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/06/2014

Hi - you may find some info on eBay, Google, etsy or Replacements.com.

Question: Value of 1998 Royalton Collection Porcelain Doll

I was wondering about my 1998 Royalton Collection doll. How do I find the value?

By Amanda

Best Answer

By Jess [78]01/07/2014

The best way to find out the value of a collectable doll like this, is to look into purchasing an identical or similar doll. Royalton makes many different dolls each year and the market value is determined by a combination of rarity and desirability. Ultimately, it comes down to how much other people are willing to pay for it.

Currently, 1998 Royalton porcelain dolls are selling for about $10-30, depending on which doll and the condition it is in.

Question: Value of 2 Pet Personalities Dolls

I have 2 14" Pet Personalities porcelain dolls in their original boxes. One is King Meow D-127 and the other is Jasmine Jester D-120. Copyright 1994 Heritage Mint, Ltd.

I need to know the present value of each doll.

By Georganne

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]01/04/2014

Hi - it appears that 2 or 3 dolls by this maker were sold on eBay for about 10.00 or less. You may find some information on Google or eBay.

Question: Value of Donny and Marie Osmond Dolls

Dolls in matching outfits.I have porcelain Donny and Marie dolls in excellent condition. I am trying to find the value. Douments. Certificate of authenticity.

By TAS from MD

Question: Value of Vanessa Ricardi Porcelain Doll

Tag on back of doll.I have a doll that is a collectible. It has a tag on its back that says it is a Vanessa Ricardi original. It came with no box, but has a tag that say everything about the doll. She is a 2007 doll and the tag also is a certificate of authenticity. She is in great condition and has no breaks, but she has a birth mark over her right eye. She is wearing a white and brown dress and is in one piece. I would really like it if you could tell me how much she is worth. The tag looks like this (see photo).

By Emilie

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/31/2013

Hi - I know she must be a beautiful doll. Check out eBay, Etsy and Google for some ideas of value.

Several of this maker dolls sold on eBay recently for under 10.00 and most had a box.

Question: Value of Kay McKee Klowns Doll

I have a doll by Kay McKee Klowns by Kay. The doll is Blue Moon, it is sitting on a moon. I would like to know what it is worth. Thanks.

By Mary

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/27/2013

Hi - there are so many dolls! Try researching on eBay and Google. There are other sites but these usually have the most information. Dolls from any one maker can be "valued" at at low & high ranges. Selling a doll is a whole different ball game.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I am looking for information and worth of a porcelain doll with P.G. 1996. ABBY. 924 stamped on it. Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am helping my grandmother research this doll.

By Ashley C

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/21/2013

Hi - the only information most people can give is to check on eBay and Google as you have all the information on your doll.

Question: Value of Classic Collection Crystal Doll

I have a Classic Collection Crystal bridal doll. It is still in the box. How much is it worth?

By Amy

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/19/2013

Sorry but most Thrifty subscribers have probably never heard of most dolls shown on this site. Do your research on eBay, Google etc. There is information on these sites.

Question: Who is the Doll Designer Who Signs Each One?

Who is the designer/artist who signs all her dolls by hand? I believe she does it on the back of the doll's neck up under the hair a bit. Help, please!

By Michele

Question: Value of Traditions Porcelain Lynn Doll

I am conducting a fundraising for Fisher House and plan to sell raffle tickets on a Traditions Doll named Lynn, doll # 11/3600. The box is marked Item # 260093. I would like to know how old she is and what she would be valued at.

By Delilah G,

Question: Value of Special Edition Collectible Doll

My doll is brand new in the box, and it has a certificate of authenticity. It has blonde hair, with curls, and with pink headband. She is wearing a white fancy blouse with 3 pearl buttons, pink waist bow, pink long sleeved sweater, black skirt with pink/white poodle, and gold curled leash. It also has white lace bloomers, white lace stockings, and pink strap shoes. I would like to know what it is worth.

By Barbara S.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/15/2013

Hi - do your research on eBay, Google etc.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a Samantha Medici doll, series 2001 that was given to me a few years ago. I would like to know the value. It is a black doll. I don't have a picture right now.

By Vivian

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/13/2013

Try researching eBay and Google for information on your doll.

Question: Value of Geppeddo Doll

I have a Geppeddo doll still in it's original box. Would you be able to tell me how much it is worth? The only number on the bottom of the box is, 16C986.

By Michael H.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/10/2013

Hi - someone may happen to know something about this doll but it is a long shot. Try getting information on eBay, Google etc.

Question: Value Porcelain Angelina Doll

I am looking for the value of a porcelain Angelina doll. Any suggestions on how to find this information?

By jscalee from Madison, WI

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/08/2013

Check eBay and Google for quick answers.

Question: Value of a Victorian Porcelain Doll

I need to find out a price for a Midarl r reil Victorian porcelain doll.

By Juana from Pueblo, CO

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/08/2013

Hi - sorry but I have never heard of this doll but I believe the most likely place to look for information would still be eBay, Google etc.

Question: Value of Towle Porcelain Doll

I have a Towle porcelain doll, Christening Baby, made in Taiwan. The item is #2115R EDP # 538632. I would like to know what it is worth. Please help.

By Maria from Fort Worth, TX

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/08/2013

Hi - check out eBay and Google etc for info on this doll.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

Doll dressed in green period clothing.I have a porcelain doll named Kimberley. It's from Timeless Treasures and it is in the original package. How much would it be worth?

By Dee C.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/08/2013

Hi - you will have to go to eBay, Google, etc to check the "value".
Lots of Timeless Treasures dolls listed/shown but it seems the only ones bringing much money are celebrities.

Check out sold listings on eBay. (left side of screen - scroll down to sold listings)

Question: Value of Melissa Jane 1998 Limited Edition Doll

I have a Melissa Jane 1998 limited edition black porcelain doll. This doll is in pristine condition in the original box, it has never been opened. Anyone have any ideas on the value of this doll?

By Willie N

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/05/2013

The best places to check it out is still eBay and Google.

Question: Information on Doll Manufacturer

I have acquired a porcelain doll from my grandmother and there is a hanging tag around her hand that says "Your Gallery Collection Doll from BAND/MBCA". She has hand-painted porcelain face and hands. I have looked this up and can't find anything in all my searches about this manufacturer. Any help would be appreciated.

By Chris

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]12/03/2013

hi again, I meant to tell you there are several dolls by this manufacturer listed on Google and eBay.

just put in: BAND/MBCA Doll

Question: Value of Doll

I have a ceramic doll with "Joey by Vicki 1987" written on its back. What's the value?

By Tommy

Most Recent Answer

By Catherine R.12/01/2013

I don't know. Maybe check eBay?

Question: Finding the Value of Geppeddo Doll

Doll in fancy dress with hair bow.I have a Geppeddo doll, Ashley. I need to find the value. eBay has been of no help.

By Ken W.

Question: Value of Kelsey Dynasty Doll

Doll in box.I am looking to sell a Kelsey Dynasty Dolls Collection doll, but I don't know her value. She's pretty old and in great condition, but I found absolutely nothing online about this particular model or even about the designer. Can someone help me? Certificate of authenticity.

By Charles M.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/24/2013

Hi - there are all sizes of Dynasty dolls listed on eBay and Google. I did see a Kelsey doll on Google but the value listed was unreal as most of these dolls sell for a low figure but yours could be more valuable.

You may have to spend some time looking for similar dolls to get any idea as to the value of yours.

There are over 800 Dynasty dolls listed right now on eBay but the best place to look is on "sold" dolls (left hand side of eBay screen) to see the "true" price people are paying.

Dolls are so plentiful that it is very difficult to obtain even a "good" price anymore. Just has to be a rare doll to reach even 25.00.

There are other sites to check but after eBay and Google?

Question: Value of Camellia Garden Doll

I have a 2000 Camellia Garden Collection 16 inch porcelain doll featuring authentic Swarovski in a display case. How do I find out how much is it worth?

By Rob

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/23/2013

There are presently about 100 Camellia Garden Dolls listed on eBay. Check out your year and model for some info. Also check Google.

Question: Value of Angela West Doll

I just purchased an Angela West Posies collection doll at an auction. Its number 122/650 and it comes new in the box with the certificate of authenticity. I am unable to find too much detail either on the box or the certificates that will aid me in finding this doll online. I am looking to resell this doll, but have no idea what she is worth. She is a baby with teeth on the bottom of her mouth and is is a christening gown, covered in beading. She also has a bonnet on her head that is also covered in beads. Could someone please give me some idea of what she may be worth?

By Jenn B

Question: Value of Heritage Heirloom Porcelain Doll

Ballerina doll in box.I have recently brought a porcelain collector doll from a thrift shop and wanted to find out the value of the doll. The brand of the doll is "The Heritage Heirloom Collection" and it is a "Ballerina". The doll has never been used or played with and is still in the box. Stamp on back of doll.

Thank you.

By Maddy

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/20/2013

Try eBay or Google for the most information.

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

I have a box full of porcelain dolls, various sizes, and some need some TLC. Most of them have the fabric body with the arms, legs, and heads being porcelain. Most of them where made in Germany. Does anyone know where or who I can contact in South Florida (Fort Lauderdale) area to sell these?

By Melanie

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

Kneeling doll in pink dress.I have a design Debut porcelain doll, kneeling. She is in excellent new condition, but the box is a bit worn.
On her neck it says series number 227.
Can anyone tell me how old she is and what is her worth please?

By Annemarie R. from Westchester, NY

Most Recent Answer

By zionist.merav11/18/2013

They are mass produced and not worth a lot. They sell with the "Buy Now" button for about $20 $30 on Ebay.

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I have a Goldenvale Collection porcelain doll with ticket of authenticity, the item no. is 083510 B. The doll is in the original package and in excellent condition. What is the value of this doll?

By Dusk Ann G.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/17/2013

Hi - I am afraid your answer is just about the only answer anyone can give (unless you are the one in ? that someone has had experience with this special doll).

Put your info on Google and eBay and see what comes up...

Question: Fairy Tale Series Doll Value

Does anyone know the value of Red Riding Hood in the fairy tale series? It is new.

By Ryan from Florence, MS

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/16/2013

Check out eBay and Google

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

Does anyone know who buys porcelain dolls in or around Athens, Georgia?

By John

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I own a Heritage porcelain collector doll. What is she worth? It is collector's item #12324, Traveling Alexandria.

By VIV

Question: Antique Doll Information

I have inherited an old doll. My grandmother used to tell me it was kept in a box, in parts, for years. It was at least 100 years old.

It is a Simon and Halberg #152. She has human hair and a handmade crocheted dress. Do you know anything about this doll and if there is any value? Thank you.

By Melynda S.

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Baby Dolls

Girl and boy baby doll.I bought 2 small baby dolls that have numbers on them and are dated 1992. One says Hannah on the back of the neck by the number. The other one is a boy, no name, but it has a number. How do I know if they are worth anything?

By Heidi R. from Cheboygan, MI

Most Recent Answer

By Telly B.04/08/2014

This is a Hanna doll. I ordered mine from Ashton drake gal. About 15 years ago for $89 I think. Yours has the original clothes. I wouldn't sell it for $15 if I were you. I don't know about the boy doll.

Question: Value of a Marian Yu Doll

I have a Marian Yu Design doll. She is a limited edition Christmas series. She has a green and red plaid dress on. She has a wind up button in her back. She has long brown hair and brown eyes. Her piece number is 609/5006

By G

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/11/2013

Check out doll on eBay and Google.

Question: Value of a Collection of Geppeddo Dolls

How do I find out how much they are worth? They have been displayed only and still have tags with numbers and names.

By Kayla C.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]11/11/2013

Since you have all the information - use this info to check eBay and Google.

Question: Value of a Rosemary Doll

I am trying to find out about my porcelain doll, Rosemary. She is still in the box from the Crackle Barrel store.

By Sheila

Question: Value of Sandra Kuck Doll

I have the first issue in the very first doll series, Loving Steps Sandra Kuck Precious Memories Motherhood collection, 1989 series. How much would a collector pay for this doll in great condition?

By Lesha from Paulsboro, NJ

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/20/2013

I believe this is an Ashton Drake doll. Dolls can be found on eBay and Google.

Question: Value of 3 Faced Porcelain Doll

About 30 years ago I got a 3 faced porcelain baby doll. One side is sleeping, one crying, and one smiling. She has a soft body and porcelain hands and feet. I want to know if it's worth anything. It is not in mint condition, but is in good condition.

By Jo from KY

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/20/2013

You can find some of these on eBay and Google.

Doll with plaid dress.I bought at auction a lot that included 5 porcelain dolls. I can't find any markings on them. They are in good shape with real lashes, etc. I don't even know where to start to find out their value, any suggestions? Period doll in blue outfit. Two dolls.

By Lilt

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/17/2013

Check out eBay and Google. eBay has discussion boards that let you ask questions about almost anything - just be sure to include photos and measurements.

Question: Value of Geppeddo Porcelain Doll

I am looking for the value of a Geppeddo porcelain doll 44/9450.

By Karen

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/17/2013

Check out eBay and Google.

Question: Value of Heritage Mint Musical Doll

How can I find the value of a Heritage Mint Ltd. 1996 musical doll?

By Karen

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/17/2013

Check out eBay and Google.

Question: Value of Betty Jane Carter Doll

Baby doll in box.I have a Betty Jane Carter doll, "Christine", which is number 147 of 500. She also has a music box, which plays Mozart's Lullaby. I was wondering what the value of this doll is? Certificate with doll's name and number.

By Nat H.

Question: Value of Shader Porcelain Dolls

I have inherited a Shader #67, 14 inch Jester doll with certificate of authenticity, signed by Stephanie Shader. I can't find any info or pictures online. I have the original box.

By Sonja M

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I have a Diana's Dolls of Distinction collector's edition porcelain doll. Kimberly is still in the original box from 1999.

By Patsy

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/11/2013

Hi - there is lots of information on this doll on eBay and Google.

Question: Value of Philippe Cannon Porcelain Dolls

Doll box.I have two porcelain dolls by Philippe Cannon; they are ballerinas still in they original boxes. They are about thirty year old. Any guess if they are worth anything? I would be grateful if you could let me know. Thanks.

By G Barnes from West Yorks, England

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/11/2013

The value of dolls seems to go up and down and of course the value is really determined by "what someone is willing to pay".
Information given by the first responder is very good (for almost anything!). eBay is usually a good place to check for the "true" value of an item.

You will probably need the names of the dolls rather than the designer for your doll. If you cannot find a name then you can post a question (with photos) on the doll discussion board on eBay and I feel sure someone will give you some information. There are plenty of experts on eBay and they share their info with everyone.

Question: Value of Westminster Porcelain Dolls

Bride and flowergirl dolls.I have a Westminster bride and flowergirl porcelain doll set. I am in search of a value for this set. The only markings I see on set is on the bride on the back of her neck reading #730. Any info on the price would be welcomed an appreciated. Thanks.

By Marvin A.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/08/2013

Do your research on eBay, Craigslist and Google.

Question: Value of Porcelain Leonardo Doll

I have a porcelain doll. It's from the Leonardo collection. It is a boy dressed in soft fabrics and delicate lace. His name is Robert. Everything is in good condition.

By Thomas

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/08/2013

You should research eBay, Craigslist, and Google for information.

Question: Antique Doll Value

Bisque doll.I would like to be able to price my antique doll for sale. She is blond haired with a snood that has flowers on it. Mary Todd Lincoln type look, bisque head and china/porcelain arms and part of her legs. She has the original clothes which are starting to deteriorate, there is a chunk of her dress missing in the back. Dealers have said that she is from the 1860s and worth about $1500-$1800. I would like to know what would be a fair price for today's market. We have not been able to identify a maker of this doll.

By Susan

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]10/02/2013

Usually if a dealer tells someone that an item is worth that much money they have some idea as to who the maker is.

eBay has a doll discussion board that is very good. You can send them photos and all info and they can usually tell you who the maker is along with an approximate value.

Question: Finding the Value of Doll Collection

I have been collecting dolls, literally for 20 year and I have about 20 of them. They aren't all in boxes (only 5 are in the boxes), but I want to get rid of all but 3 of them. I have china dolls too that I inherited from my grandmother. I really would like to know what they are worth.

By Christian

Question: Value of Papa Tung Collection Doll

I have a Papa Tung, Around the World Collection, doll, Greer J09074. Anybody know this one ?

By Tressa

Question: Value of Crown Porcelain Dolls

I have 2 dolls that were my mother's. Both have a certificate of authenticity. One is named Melissa and the second is a Katherine collection limited edition, in the box.

By Phyllis from Grove City, OH

Question: Value of Dolls by Cindy Marchner Rolf

I need to know the price of the Sydney and Shelby dolls.

By Frank from Peoria, IL

Question: Value of a Lenox 1986 Melissa doll

I have a numbered Lenox doll named Melissa. Anyone know her current value?

By Sharon from OR

Question: Value of Melissa Collection Doll

I have a Melissa Collection doll by Holly Lane from 2003. I want to know how much is this doll worth. It is still in its original box; everything is intact.

By T. Sampson from Youngstown, OH

Question: Value of a Porcelain Doll

I have a 2003 limited edition Angelina porcelain doll still in the box. How much is she worth?

By April from Willard, MO

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]09/07/2013

Hi - I do not know which doll you have as there are a lot of dolls in this series. You can check out eBay, Amazon, Google for your individual doll's value.

Most of these dolls sell for ten to fifteen dollars. Dolls are difficult to sell and very difficult to ship. You could try a local shop or local ads in your area.

Question: Value of Porcelain Cabbage Patch Doll

I have a porcelain original Cabbage Patch doll. How do I find the value?

By Lucille

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]09/06/2013

You will have to do your research on eBay or Google.

Question: Value of Traditions Porcelain Doll

I have a 26 inch Traditions Paulette porcelain doll ID # is x260703. I can't find the price anywhere. It's in the original box, has been opened, but her arms are still wrapped and I have the certificate of authenticity. Any help?

By Britany

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]09/06/2013

Hi - try looking for just:
Traditions Paulette porcelain doll on Google, eBay and any other sites available. You may not find your exact doll but may be able to get some idea of the "selling" value.

(ID# does not mean anything about price so just use the name.)

Question: Value of Porcelain African American Doll

How do you find the date made and value of this doll?

By Beverly Jo

Question: Finding Value of Unmarked Dolls

I am unable to locate maker's name on dolls with Velcro closures on the clothing. I know Velcro has been around since the late 1940s and early 1950s. Any suggestions how to get more information so I can determine an approximate value?

By Teri from Portland, OR

Question: Identifying Signature on Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll that has a signature that I can not read. The last name looks like it is Poll.

By Gayle M.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/31/2013

Hi - post what information you have on Google and you may find an answer.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

Ruth Mattingly doll with plastic over face and upper body.I want to know how much my porcelain dolls are worth. They are from Ruth Mattingly, designer of a variety of dolls. The porcelain dolls are in excellent condition in the original box. The plastic has never been touched.

By Anna H.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/31/2013

Hi - I have some of these dolls also and I just search eBay and Google when I'm looking for their value. Lots of information on Internet.

Question: Value of Avon Dolls

Doll in box.My aunt passed away in 2007 and I got her dolls. I believe they're 30 years old. They are still in the boxes. I'm pretty certain they're Avon Regal. I have a bridal doll. I would like to have a value on them so I can sell them. They have certificates, well some do.

By Olivia

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/28/2013

Hi - check the value of these dolls listed and sold on eBay and just Google the name - easy way to find out.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have several Russ porcelain dolls in mint condition, still in the box. Are they worth anything? I was told one musical porcelain doll by Russ "Chips" was the last doll to be manufactured by the Petaluma doll factory over 20 years ago.
I also have Baby Love by Russ, style 1622. Are these worth anything?

By Lenee

Question: Finding Value of Porcelain Dolls

I would like to know if there is a site that I can go to find the value of my doll collection, most of the dolls were purchased in the early 50s and 60s. They have porcelain faces and glass eyes.

By Roberta

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/25/2013

Hi - your best bet is to check eBay, Etsy and Google.
Just look for names if you have them or any other information you have available.

Searching takes time but it can be fun. Unfortunately, most doll are not very valuable. Generally dolls are made in very large quantities and can easily be found over the Internet where in the distant past only a small quantity could be found in any one area.

Most people would be surprised at how "many" of their collectibles are available until they start searching the web. I believe I read an article stating that less than 2% of items taken to Antique's Road Show are worth more than 20.00. Not sure if that is true but?

Question: Value of Ashton Drake First Lady Doll

First Lady in black formal dress.I have a Ashton Drake doll. It's a First Lady Michelle Obama sophisticated style doll still in the box with all the wrapping on it. How much is it worth?

By Stephanie

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/12/2013

Hi - difficult to say as this doll is still for sale in most stores that sell this type of dolls. I have seen them for 129.99 to 149.99 but this is from "big" stores. You might try to sell it on eBay and see what the market will bare.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

Bride doll.I have 8 dolls 3 have never been removed from the box. One has its original papers and all pieces. She looks like the most expensive. Any idea on value?

By Amie

Question: Find the Value of a Porcelain Doll

The doll is named Katherine from the Mandy Collection, collectible porcelain heirlooms. I have the certificate of authenticity, it is from the year 1980, and I have the item number - 0391.

By Crystal J.

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/11/2013

Hi - check out eBay, Craiges list, or Google.

Question: Value of Show Stoppers Dolls

How much are they worth? Both are in great shape, about 16 1/2 inches tall. Both have tags; one's name is Geri and the other Fern.

By Doug

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/07/2013

Hi - check this web site and you will find 2 or 3 questions like this every week.
I do not believe anyone has ever been able to give any good advice about dolls or books.

Most dolls are not valuable since the "invention" of eBay and sites like that as all kinds of dolls are just too common.

You have the dolls with all of the information so do your research on eBay, Etsy, Google and sites like that.
Research is fun - try it.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

Doll in pink dress with ringlets in hair.I have 35 or more porcelain dolls that have been sitting on a shelf for over 30 years and most of them have the box and have not been opened. How much do you think I could get for each? They all are collectables and I have a Princess Diana flower girl doll too.
Doll in box.

By KoKo1121

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]08/07/2013

Research is fun - try it..

Question: Value of a Paradise Galleries Porcelain Doll

I just received a Paradise Galleries, Treasury Collection premier edition porcelain doll, it is about 24 inches tall has a purple Victorian style dress, brown hair, and is still in the original packaging. I am wondering what is worth?

By Ashley S.

Question: Value of Collector's Choice Porcelain Dolls

How much would my, Collector's Choice by DanDee, porcelain doll be worth?

By KF

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/26/2013

it seems this type of question is the most popular one on this site - several times a week. Most do not receive answers because almost no one here can give you the answer to your question.

The answer is almost always the same:
You have the doll and therefore you have all the information needed to do the research.

Try eBay, Etsy, Google and you may find information that you are looking for. It would be very unlikely that anyone here could help you with this - but you may get lucky..

Do your research - it's fun.

Question: Determining the Value of Ceramic dolls

How do I find out what kind of dolls I have and what the value on them is?

By Sylvia from Turlock, CA

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/24/2013

Hi - your answer will be the same that is usually given to everyone that asks this type of question (about 3 requests a week). You have all the information and "pictures" of your dolls so it would only follow that you would be the best person to do the research.

Go to eBay, Etsy and Google and see what you can find. If very old dolls you might try local antique shops. Research is fun - try it!

I'm trying to find out how much my dolls are worth.

By Amanda

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/24/2013

Hi - you have all the information about your dolls so you would be the best person to do the research. Go to eBay, Etsy, Google and you may find the information you are asking about.

It is fun to research - try it!

Question: Identifying and Finding Value of Porcelain Doll

What kind of porcelain doll do I have? How much is it worth? I found this hand painted porcelain doll; she is wearing a dress with a peach skirt, with blue top with a white bow outlined in gold paint with a bundle of flowers on the side of her. The flowers are in a basket looking thing, around her waist. At the bottom of the doll there is a pedestal she is on. It is outlined in gold with green grass under her feet.

By Jen from Stockton

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/19/2013

Hi - only you really know enough about this doll to try to research for help with your questions. You can research on eBay, Etsy, Google and you may find a doll just like yours but without a name it will be difficult.

Question: Value of De Marco Collection Doll

I have a modern 2003 porcelain doll.
It is from the De Marco Collection, number 00280 and made in the UK.
Could anyone tell me anything about it.
Thank you.

By Brenda

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/08/2013

Hi - usually the same answer for all dolls and bears, books and other "collectibles" - do your research on eBay and Google.. Usually Lots of info there.

Question: Value of a 1989 Maurice Doll

I have a doll by Maurice from 1989. It is a bell ceramic, Sugar Riches 800ts design.

By Mike R

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/04/2013

Hi - I'm afraid your answer will be the same as most others that ask this type of question on this site. (a new one several times a week). By chance - someone may have information on your particular doll but that would be rare. Doing your own research on eBay or Google will give you the most information.

Question: Value of Nun Doll

I have a black nun porcelain doll with a readable bible and was wanting to sell her. How much is she worth and how would I go about selling her?

By Laura from Newbury UK

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]07/04/2013

Hi - try doing your own research - check out eBay and Google for the most information.

Question: Value of Brass Key Porcelain Doll

Full view of doll and detail on dress.I would like to know the value of my Holiday 2000, third in a series with Swarovski crystals, Brass Key porcelain doll. It isn't boxed, but is still on the stand and in excellent condition with everything intact and no staining. I would like to sell this item and want to be sure I'm not just giving it away. Thanks! Tag on arm. Detail of curly hair.

By Roz

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]06/30/2013

Hi - most likely you will only find this information on eBay or Google. Dolls of all kinds are very plentiful and values are usually low - but there are exceptions. You will have to do your own research as you have all the information.

Very lovely doll!

Question: Value of Chinese Made Porcelain Dolls

I have porcelain dolls, but it says that it's "made in China". Does that lower the price, because I'm selling them?

By PJ

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll The Broadway Collection

I have a large doll with a stamp on the neck saying it's a doll from The Broadway Collection 1019/2400. It also has a moveable/bobble head, brown/red hair, and burnt orange/red dress with black shoes. I am wanting to know the value of this particular doll or at least what it's name is.

By Jess L

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]06/29/2013

Check eBay and other online sites.

Question: Finding the Value of Dolls

I have come into 13 dolls, 2 baby dolls, and 6 jesters. I need to know how to find out how much they are worth.

By Pam from Green Bay, WI

Most Recent Answer

By Amy B.07/02/2013

If you check the back of the dolls or clothes for some kind of markings and then google the info. Also try e-bay. If you have pictures might be able to help you more.

Question: Value of Trasuresin Lace Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain Trasuresin lace doll from the camellia garden collection. It has never been out of the box. How can I find the value?

By M W

Question: Information and Value of an Antique Porcelain Doll

I have an old doll and would like information and maybe the value of the doll. Full length view of doll. closeup of face View of legs.

By xtreex from Roanoke, VA

Question: Value of Musical Porcelain Doll

I have a Tracey musical porcelain doll. How much is it worth?

By KH

Question: Selling a Doll Collection

I have a doll collection I would like to get rid of what is the best way?

By Heather B

Most Recent Answer

By Laura R.06/08/2013

1. List them as a lot on eBay, after researching their value, or list them individually if they are of high value;
2. List them as a lot on Craigs List along with photos for any potential buyers.

Make sure to do your research to see what their value is, some vintage/antique dolls are collectible and some are not. Good luck!

Question: Info on My Porcelain Doll

My porcelain doll has no numbers or anything on her. I bought her at a thrift store. All she has is a tag somebody made and tied on her wrist saying Little Princess 318. She is not a Shirley Temple doll!

By Niki L.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls by Menie

What is the value of a Wendy porcelain doll made by Menie?

By Micheal

Question: Value of Lady Emma Doll

I have a porcelain Alberon doll. It's Lady Emma and her dress was designed and made by Elizabeth Emanuel. It's in great condition and I am wondering its worth?

By Abby

Most Recent Answer

By Marie Brack05/30/2013

Here are some auctions for Alberon dolls. Notice that the prices showing are what the seller is asking, not what a buyer has paid. Most of the listings seem to have no bids.

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trk ... lain+doll&_sacat=0&_from=R40

Question: Value of the Princess Collection Porcelain Dolls

I need to know how much porcelain dolls are worth? I am wanting to know how much people pay for The Princess collection porcelain dolls? I know they are collectible.

By Jen

Question: Price of Chantell Collections Dolls

I have a Chantell Collections doll named Jacki. It is a bridal doll and I need to know more about the maker and the price please.

By TLC

Question: Price and Age of a Porcelain Doll

My wife has a porcelain doll she had gotten from a friend's wife who had passed away with lung-cancer. My wife and I were curious about the price and age of the doll.The doll is a Geppeddo doll and the serial # is AB290.

By Brian C. from Salt Lake City, UT

Question: Value of German Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll with Handwerck 5 Germany, 119-13 on it. I was trying to find out what it's worth.

By Marvin

Question: Value of Danielle Doll

I have the Danielle doll by Yolanda Bello; what is she worth now?

By Cynthia from Kalamazoo, MI

Question: Brinn's Porcelain Collectible Doll

I have a 1989 #619 of 12,000, Adelaide doll. It is new in the box, in the wrapping and unopened. I am looking for present value.

By RLB

Question: Value of Italian Porcelain Dolls

I have two Italian dolls, both are in excellent condition. I have a porcelain boy and girl, a matching pair, dressed in maroon velvet outfits, approximately 7 inches/19 cm tall whilst sitting or 10 inches/26 cm whilst standing (arms, legs, neck can be positioned). The boy is dressed in maroon overalls (similar to pantaloons) with wide straps over full puffed sleeves of blouse (maroon and cream pattern) with lace collar. The girl is dressed in a maroon wide full skirt over maroon pantaloons (skirt overlay material matches boy's blouse), maroon puff sleeved blouse with larger lace collar than boy doll. Both dolls have matching puffy hats and blonde hair (girl has long blonde curls and full fringe and boy has full blonde fringe only). Both were purchased in Italy or Venice approximately eighteen years ago. They are in perfect condition and have been kept cleanly wrapped always, but no box.

By Jill P

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]05/07/2013

Hi - usually everyone that ask questions about dolls (there are a lot of these questions!) are given the same advice.
You can do your own research on eBay (or eBay discussion boards), Google and other sites. As a general rule that is what all of us have to do.

Question: Value of Porcelain Angelina Doll

Angelina doll in box.I have an original porcelain Angelina doll by Timeless Treasures with certificate of authenticity, still on the box. It was made in China in 2000. How much is the cost today?

By Nino

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a mint condition porcelain doll from Ashton Drake, and I would like to know how much it is worth.
It is an Emily Anne in a Walker porcelain doll, in mint condition, and still in the box. The model number is 2030zd. How do I find the value in pounds sterling? Can someone help me?

By Shaun

Most Recent Answer

By Freda Short04/17/2013

I found this site through Google search, don't know if it will help, but it is free to sign up and free to post. It is a free appraisal site. http://www.instappraisal.com

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

How much is Jason #76111 worth? It is a Yolanda Bello first issue.

By Yvonne from Orion, IL

Question: Information on A&O Porcelain Doll

I have searched the internet, eBay, Amazon, etsy, etc., and I can't find anything on my porcelain doll. It is a blond doll with blue eyes riding a white carousel horse. Here is what I can't find: the back of her neck reads: a & o 1999 6348/7500. I found a similar one that was Brinn's, but that is not what is on her neck. If you have any info on this doll, I would really appreciate it!

By Donna U.

Question: Ashton Drake Collections Doll

How much is my Ashton Drake baby doll worth? It is from the newborn nursery collection and includes certificate of birth and hospital bracelet. It is a weighted doll; still in the box.

By Kimmi from Mt. Vernon, OH

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

Doll in ruffly dress.I have a porcelain doll with this information on its neck: Lois McCall Hildd, copyright 1986, J.D.K. Jr. 1914 gesgeson, N1070, NODIEN 16 Germany. the hands, elbows, knees and ankles are all jointed.

By Norma from Longview, WA

Most Recent Answer

By Lilac [18]03/30/2013

You need a professional appraiser to look at this doll.

Question: Value of Fairy Tale Porcelain Dolls

Two dolls in box.I have 17 mint condition porcelain fairy tale dolls. They are in the original boxes/packaging with authenticity certificates for each, as well as, custom stands for all dolls. They include such dolls as Cinderella, Jack and Jill, Little Miss Muffett, Hansel and Gretel, Lil Bo Beep, and many more, all from Ashton-Drake or Paradise Galleries made in the 80s and early 90s. Any idea what the whole collection is worth?

By Meg

Most Recent Answer

By Cindy Sanders03/29/2013

Go on eBay and see if someone else is selling them. Sadly, I did this for some Ashton Drake dolls I ordered in the 70's and 80's. They are brand new in box with all the papers, etc. When I looked on eBay recently I found they were selling for less than what I paid when I originally bought them. Hopefully, you'll have better luck. Just gives you a good idea of what they are worth now.

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a hand painted porcelain doll from Menie Inc. Her name is Mandy. There were 5,000 pieces issued world wide. It is a Chinese doll with a panda bear.

By Sandra

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have an early 1900's porcelain doll. It has a #4 on the back of its neck. What do you think the value is? It is in great condition.

By Dana from Cedaredge, CO

Question: Value of Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll that has been in my family since I was 1, so it's 23 years old. She is a vintage female with a blue dress, hat, tights, shoes, etc. and stands about 3.5 feet tall. I am just curious to how much she is worth. She is still in the box and in fantastic condition. The tag she has underneath her on the box says Artmax, Chicago LTD/ OH 8325. If anyone has any suggestion to how I can find out much she is worth it would be greatly appreciated.

By Kaci U

I have some porcelain dolls by Dandee that my husband found in an abandoned house and they are stamped on the neck. I was wondering if they are worth anything. They all look Victorian.

By Brenda

Most Recent Answer

By Elaine S. [39]03/20/2013

Go to ebay and check the prices. There are so many that it is hard to say. It depends on the particular ones you have the way it looks.

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have two porcelain dolls; one is the Angelina doll collection 1998 she has on a purple/pink dress, black lace matching hat, and purse.

As for the second doll, the only thing I have to identify it is a certificate of authenticity that says limited edition 5000 made, Menie Inc. Her name is Tina and it is signed by Garryzhon. I think that's the name. She has a hand painted face and hand crafted clothes. She has on a pink dress that has green bows going down the front, blondish hair, and green or hazel green eyes. Her hair is curly and she is holding a matching umbrella.

By VS from Laurel, MD

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]03/17/2013

Hi - very few people would know the value of your dolls anymore than you so it would be best to check eBay and Google the names. You will probably find some info on both dolls.

Question: Value of the "Valentine Rose" Doll

Doll in tiered pink dress.How much is Valentine Rose by Patricia Rose worth? I have searched eBay and Google to no avail. I can't find one like her. She is a premiere edition in the Treasury Collection. I bought her some years ago from Paradise Galleries. Thank you.

By Faye E

Question: Value of Porcelain Elegance Dolls by Mattel

I am interested in the value and history of Porcelain Elegance dolls by Mattel.

By Dave R.

Question: Value of Sharon Curtis Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll by Sharon Kay Curtis from Newburgh Indiana. I received this doll when I was christened in 1983. She is in mint condition never been played with and is still in the original box and has my christening gown on. I want to know the value of this doll today. I also have a Madame Alexander doll, Mommies Pet 7142, in fair condition. I would like to know the value of this doll as well. If anyone can please help me with this information I would be very grateful. Thank you and I hope to have some replies very soon!

By Stoney317

Most Recent Answer

By Lewissan [30]02/22/2013

Ebay can be really useful for this. Just do a search on the doll but also look at "completed" auctions. There is a checkbox for that. If you don't see anything, you can sign up to receive alerts on auctions then are post. Make sure to find auctions where items are actually bid on or have been sold. Often people post items for sale but they don't sell which can give you an inflated impression of the value of an item.

Question: Value of Treasury Collection Premier Edition Dolls

I have 3 dolls. I was looking to find if there was any value to them. They are: Julianne from the Kissed by an Angel Collection, Sam who is a baseball player, and Kelly's True love from Kelly's Irish Adventures.
Thanks.

By Christy from Rockford, IL

Most Recent Answer

By Lewissan [30]02/22/2013

If you look on eBAy make sure you search for completed auction AND make sure the auctions actually were bid on. If you need help, let me know.

Question: Markings on Porcelain Dolls

I have 3 porcelain dolls that belonged to my mother-in-law before she passed away. They have markings on the back of their heads and I have tried to find out the maker, age, etc., but have been unsuccessful. If someone could help that would be great. The markings are:
TL-007 she is a 1920s style lady.
SFK-51 D she is a young girl wearing a green 50s style dress with glasses and violin and bow.
YCMN young girl with Blue Victorian dress carrying a real paper book.

Thank you.

By Karen T

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/06/2013

Hi - anyone with dolls should go to eBay and check out their discussion boards. These are easy to find - just look at the top right and you will see something like "Community" with a drop down list or you can go to the very bottom of the pages and find "site map".

eBay has many member experts that sell and help people all the time.
Just ask them for info about your dolls - they like photos and you can use Photobucket for posting photos.

Question: Value of Menie Doll

How much (estimated) would my Victorian 2002 Menie doll cost? It is in perfect condition, yet doesn't have a box.

By Kaylie L.

Question: Value of The Princess Porcelain Doll Collection

I would like to know the value of a doll named "Zhang Yang" manufactured by Dan and E.A., Inc. There is a card attached to her hand that says, Danea Porcelain collection. Certificate of Authenticity
Limited edition. Limited to 2500 pieces. On the box is numbered with 21JM4013-2. The box says the princess collection porcelain doll.

By Rod

Question: Value of Geppeddo Doll - Sophie Sunflower

I have a Geppeddo doll and she is "Sophie Sunflower". I am trying to figure out the real worth of this doll and where I can sell it if it is of any value. How do I find out the value of this doll?

By Hannah

Question: American Dream/Ellis Island Doll Collection (1892-1992)

I have a collection of American Dreams porcelain dolls from a lot of countries. I was wondering how much they are worth. The box says: "American Dreams collection of officially licensed Statue of Liberty/Ellis Island dolls in fine porcelain created for design debut by the Heritage Mint, ltd." The one I'm looking at now is Erin from Ireland. I have many more. Thanks.

By daniv

Question: Value of K*R Porcelain Doll

My grandmother recently purchased a porcelain doll with the K*R logo on its neck under its hair. There is also the name Pat Ginniman below that logo. She has jointed arms and legs and is all porcelain. Her body is not stuffed fabric, but is all porcelain as well. Can you give me an idea on the value of the doll?

By Donna N.

I have many beautiful in mint condition handmade dolls. I do I find out what are they worth and what is the best way to sell them?

By Lynn from Porterville, CA

Question: Value of a Princess Diana Doll

I have a Princess Diana porcelain doll that I got before she died. I was just curious as to how much it was worth. It's still in the box with the certificate of authenticity. It's in mint condition.

By Crystal J

Question: Value of Porcelain Dolls

I was wondering about how much my Ricky and Lucy dolls might be worth. I have the paper that says they are real.

By Mary

Question: Worth of World Gallery Porcelain Doll

I have recently found a beautiful 36 inch porcelain doll in my mother's closet. She looks to be in the original box in mint condition. The box is labeled with World Gallery Dolls and Collectibles and the name of doll is Rachel. My brother said he bought it for her approximately 20 years ago and that was listed as a Victorian flowergirl. I'm not looking to sell it, but would just like to know what kind of treasure I've found. She is also numbered on the back of her neck 449/2000. She also has a 5ft train on her dress. Any help would be appreciated.

By Kathy M from Tuxedo, NY

Most Recent Answer

By Amy B.07/02/2013

This is a doll made by NORMA RAMBAUD I believe and if you search the doll maker company and doll name you will see pictures and price it is going for now.

Question: Value of Armand Marseille Dolls

I have come into a huge collection of dolls. I have at least 6 Armand Marseille dolls. I would like to find their approximate value. Much thanks.

By Bill W.

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

My mom has 3 porcelain dolls and we are wanting to know the current value on them. One is Cinderella, another is Shirley Temple, and the third is the Morton salt girl with umbrella and original box.

By Teresa

Question: Value of Cindy McClure Mandy Doll

I have a Cindy McClure, Mandy porcelain doll. She is #935 of 2000. She is titled "baby doll at the beach". She is wearing a stripped two piece bathing suit. Included is a hat and an umbrella. She is still wrapped and in her original box and in condition mint.

By Kay C.

Question: Origin of Goldina Doll

I have a Goldina porcelain/china doll, "Stephanie" boxed in a christening gown. Has anyone heard of these and where they originated?

By Sharon

Question: Rare Gerber Baby Porcelain Doll

I would like to know the value, it's in its original box, never opened. The doll comes with a certificate and has a # stamped on the back of its head. The Gerber baby is in a christening gown. Any ideas on the value?

By Melissa V.

Most Recent Answer

By Barbara [4]10/20/2012

go to www.kovels.com

Question: Selling a Doll Collection

I have the full collection of four dolls for the "Where Do Babies Come From", porcelain doll collection by Artist Titus Tomescu for Ashton-Drake Galleries. I also have baby Emily-Anne (different collection). I began collecting back in 1996 as a teenager and all dolls have remained in their original boxes and original delivery boxes.
I wanted to know where I would go to sell these and how much I would get?
I paid £50 each for them.

Thanks.

By Kate from Liverpool, UK

Question: Vanessa Doll Collection

I have 2 dolls I recently purchased at a thrift store. They both have tags that read: Vanessa Doll Collection, "The Dream Collection". Series 1996 is sewn on the back and on the tag. Please, if anyone has information on these dolls I would love to know more about them and if they are worth anything. I have done multiple searches and cannot find any doll in this series. I also called the company, but they are no longer in business. Thank you.

By Marisol

Most Recent Answer

By Barbara M.08/28/2013

Hi, I to have a Vanessa doll and I am trying to find out if it is worth anything to. Got mine at Goodwill.

Question: Value of Boyd Yesterday's Child Doll Collection

I have three Boyd dolls, dated and numbered; they have all the accessories and are still wrapped in original boxes. They are: Julia - Garden Friends, 1999; Erin - Lemonade for Two, with bear and honey Jar; and Wendy - Bath Day, with cats and wash tub. I know they retailed for about $69.99 each.

By Vivian K.

Question: Value of an E McRae Porcelain Doll

I have a porcelain doll with an auction tag on it identifying it as a E McRae from 10/89 with a number on the porcelain parts, S-693. All limbs are marked emc. It has a cloth body, bald head, blue eyes, is 16-17 inches tall, wearing a blue and white dress with lace around neck, wrist, and shoulders and on bottom part of dress. She is also wearing a white pinafore and matching undies.

By P.J.

Best Answer

By Rita Horne [3]06/18/2012

You should go to the website Etsy.com. They specialize in antique items and have several dolls that are priced.

Question: Porcelain Doll Value

I've had this porcelain doll for about 15-20 years. Its a Geppeddo, her name is Grace. She is porcelain all over and it still has the price tag on it. The price tag says $30.95, with blanket included. Grace is praying with her eyes closed. She has never been out of the box. Can you tell me how much it is possibly worth? Thank you!

By Brandy C. from Spartanburg, SC

Best Answer

By Rita Horne [3]05/15/2012

Etsy.com (a web site for vintage items) has the Geppeddo dolls listed at $35.00.

Question: Value of Brass Key Victorian Doll

I have a Brass Key Victorian doll with a lamb. How much is this doll worth? I have had it since I was 5 or 6 years old. I am now 19 years old and wish to sell it. She also has the original brass key on her arm as well as the lamb. Also, on the hat are a couple of feathers tucked in between the bow and flower. She stands about 16 inches tall and has a stand. She is wearing a lavender dress, lined with fur on the arms and bodice, and boots. She has curly blonde hair and blue eyes. She also has a white hat with a pink rose and lavender bow. This doll comes with a little lamb and the original Brass Key emblem attached to the same arm as the lamb.

By Bonnie

Best Answer

By pam munro [447]03/30/2012

Don't think this is a Victorian doll. Perhaps a doll in Victorian dress? Look on the doll for a maker's mark; they usually are found on the body just below the neck. If it is Victorian, it will probably be German & have a German maker's mark & the head will be made of porcelain or similar material- but since you have the label. It probably is not that old, although it could be German, too. Or it could be a Madame Alexander - but the key emblem doesn't go with that.

You should research it on doll collecting sites - there are lots of avid collectors - & discover what the key emblem goes with. If it was new 10 years ago, it might be an oriental make & not that valuable.

Question: Value of Ashton Drake Doll

I bought a Mother's Day doll about 15 years ago. It is still in all its original packaging in mint condition. Any ideas of the value today, please?

By Linda

Best Answer

By cybergrannie [30]02/17/2012

Hi - these are lovely dolls but most do not have a lot of value. Kinda like the Barbie dolls that cost so much a few years ago and now sell for very little. The best place to check values are on eBay past and present.

Christmas season is the best time to get more money for dolls but you have a special one and Mother's day is coming up so you may see some for sale. You can just Google your doll and find lots of information.

Good luck - they are nice to keep!

I have several 5 inch Lenox porcelain dolls, 30 - 40 years old. I am looking for their value.

By Joe S.

Best Answer

By alice [7]02/15/2012

Hi, I don't know if this site will help; http://marysdollsite.com/TableList.htm or this site http://ww2.justanswer.com/help However this one you will have to pay a fee for your question.

Question: Selling Porcelain Dolls

Due to hard times and difficulties, I need money to pay my bills. I am selling my porcelain dolls. They are in good shape. Can anyone suggest where I might be able to sell them? Thank you.

By Lavette

Best Answer

By redhatterb [1]09/25/2011

You could try ebay. You could also call antique and collectables dealers in your area. What you get for them will depend on age, whether or not you still have the orgional boxes, and certificates of authenticity.

Question: Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

I have several porcelain dolls which are registered and would like to know the value of them.

By Debra from Fresno, CA

Best Answers

By Myrna [13]12/05/2009

You can surf the 'net if you know the mfg. of the doll (s) and there's lots of doll books on amazon.com you can buy used if you can't find what you're looking for at your library. Ask doll collectors on the 'net and some will offer their assistance. It's best to present a photo of the ones you're inquiring about ove the 'net.

Best Answers

By kathleen williams [23]12/05/2009

Get a book from library on antique dolls, good luck.

Question: Determining the Value of a Porcelain Princess Diana Doll

I would like to know how much money I could get for a Diana porcelain doll? It has the dress on like Princess Diana wore and has the crown and shoes.

By Latisha from Dadeville, AL

Most Recent Answer

By cybergrannie [30]04/04/2010

Go to eBay and look up your doll and see what others are selling for.

Solutions: Finding the Current Value of Porcelain Dolls

Do you have knowledge about this guide topic? Feel free to share a solution!