Changing a Kerosene Heater Wick

Does anyone have a manual for the kerosene heater RMC 95-C6 or instructions on changing the wick? Mine will light but goes out after a couple of minutes. It was fine until I added kerosene and then this started. The kerosene is OK. I put some from the same can in my other one. Anyone have any suggestions?

Jehorn from MI

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Talk to the seller, but I'm 99.9% positive that the instructions are included with the wick (mine were for the Toyota model)...

http://www.fixy  _kerosene_heater

We take ours to local hardware store they replace the wick and adjust for $15.00 we only have to take every two years call around your area and ask usually a Mom n Pop store around will provide the service. All we had to do was take our heater in and they called for pickup when it was ready. Works great. Hope this helps.

I have the same kind of heater, I have not had to change it yet. I have had minds for 3 months now. I olny use it when the temaperture drops in the 30f. But Home Depot sell them, that is where I brought my heater from. Also you might try Academy, they sell camping equipment. I will have to look for my manual, and maybe I can post it on the site when I find it.

Wick Replacement for Kerosene Heater, Model# RMC-95-C6

The wick in your heaters needs replacing if, after repeated cleanings, any of the following conditions still exist: slow to light, hard movement of the wick adjuster knob, kerosene odor while burning, low heat output, slow warm up, damaged wick.

Use only a genuine replacement wick.

REPLACEMENT WICK NUMBER: Kero-World 32225, Dura Heat DH-145, Glowick 30856

If cleaning the Wick does not improve performance, you will need to replace the wick.

Call customer service at 1-800-668-5323, to order wick. Factory authorized wicks and parts may be ordered from:

GHP GROUP INC.

7500 St Louis Avenue

Skokie, IL 60076-4034 USA

Telephone: 1-877-447-4768

Be sure to tell them to send a copy of how to change the wick! If you have any trouble, just e-mail me and I will mail you a copy of my manual

Kerosene Heater
Using a Kerosene Heater
Home and Garden Repair OtherJanuary 29, 2009
Blue Kerosene Bottle
Cleaning Kerosene Spilled in a Car
Kerosene
Using Kerosene for Stains
White changing table with drawers below.
Uses for a Baby Changing Table
Maintaining Your Water Heater
Maintaining Your Water Heater
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 11:25:19 AM on 10.0.0.148 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.