Meatloaf in Muffin Tins

Foil Liners

Instead of putting your meatloaf in a loaf pan put it in a muffin tin. It only takes 20 minutes to cook that way and is much less greasy. Another tip I just figured out; it was kinda a mess after cooking them this way, so I used some of these thin metal liners that come with cupcake liners. I used the cupcake liners awhile back and saved the outer metal ones, figuring I might find a use for them one day. Well I now have one. Cleanup was a breeze because there was none.

By Christi from Paducah, KY

More Crispy Parts

My sister starting doing this because everyone fought over the crispy end pieces, now with the muffin loaves, everyone gets a crispy piece.

By Regina

Great for Freezing

I've been cooking my meatloaf in the larger muffin size pans now for about 3-4 years. It's so much easier. After they're cooled, I pop them in a big ziploc or freezer container and in the freezer they go, until I'm ready for some of them. I usually make several pans of them, so I have plenty for lots of meals. Just bring out how many I need for a quick meal, a few minutes in the microwave and they're ready! There's nothing faster than that!

By badwater

Cooking for Two

My husband and I love meat loaf. There are just the two of us now so I bake my meat loaf in a muffin pan. I quick freeze the ones leftover and put them in a ziplock bag. When I want meat loaf I take out how many I want.

By Hazel Rabenaldt

Microwave Muffins

To shorten the cooking time of meat loaf, bake individual servings in a muffin pan. The smaller portions of the meat mixture cook more rapidly than a single loaf. To save even more time, use a microwave-safe muffin pan and cook your meatloaf muffins in the microwave!

By M. Day, Ohio

Meatloaf Muffins Recipe

Another time saving tip is this yummy and easy meatloaf recipe.

Ingredients

• 1 lb ground beef
  • 1 box savory herbs stove top stuffing
  • 2 eggs
  • 1 cup of water

Directions

Mix all together and put into muffin tins & bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.

By Amy

I make meat loaf with about a pound of ground beef, two slices of white bread (torn into small pieces) and all the spices and seasonings. Then I pat it into a 9 inch glass pie plate. It bakes in 20 or 30 minutes at 350*. This is perfect for 2 or 3 people.

I used to "frost" my meatloaf muffins with mashed potatoes. Little kids love this!

Also top with BBQ sauce and add shredded cheese the last 10 minutes.

Add BBQ sauce on the top and shredded cheddar cheese the last 10 minutes for extra flavour.

I have made meatloaf using stove top stuffing but instead of water, used dry (cheap!) red wine to soak the stuffing first then added to the meat & eggs. Very, very good! Freezes well, retains good flavor.

If you'll make a little hollow in each muffin when you put it in the pan, you can make either Mexican or Italian meatloaf muffins by adding salsa and cheddar or spaghetti sauce and mozarella in the last ten minutes. It's especially nice if you mix mexican spices or italian spices into the meat mixture before you bake.

I made these wonderful muffin tin meat loafs for dinner tonight and topped it with brown gravy. My daughter who is 4 has had it at school it was just meat by the looks of it and she told me she hated it well tonight I heard mmm and you are the best cooker ever lol!

Mini Meat Loaf - cooked min meat loafs, still in the cupcake pan
Muffin Tin Meatloaf Recipes
Food and Recipes Food Tips Cooking TipsJanuary 16, 2007
Meatloaf "Cupcakes"
Meatloaf "Cupcakes"
Altoids and Other Mint Tins
Uses for Altoid Candy or Mint Tins
Mexican Meatloaf
Mexican Meatloaf Recipes
Mini Meatloaf - eating a mini meat loaf
Bacon Wrapped Mini Meatloaf Recipe
👒
🐰
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on March 21, 2017 at 10:11:59 PM on 10.0.1.228 in 1 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.