Cranberry Crockpot Pork Chops

Recently, someone posted a recipe for slow cooker pork chops in which one dumps a can of whole berry cranberry sauce over the chops and cooks it in a slow cooker. I thought I had saved it, but and can't find it. It was so easy and now I have the ingredients! Help!

CayC from Green Cove Springs, FL

go to (

and type in the search box: cranberry pork chops

Thanks for the suggestion. I did, and the Cranberry Pork Chops using jellied sauce and some other ingredients in the slow cooker is near to the one I'm seeking. I'll probably try it, but it's not quite the same.

I have a simple recipe - pork chops or small pork roast. Mix together 1 Can of whole cranberry sauce, one tablespoon honey and 2 tablespoons dijon mustard - pour over pork - in crockpot for 6-8 hours

Here is one from our slowcookers group, i tried it with a turkey breast also and its really good.

Cranberry Pork Roast

1 pork roast

1 package onion soup mix

1 jar or can cranberry sauce

I plopped the pork into the crockpot, added a jar of cranberry sauce and a package of onion soup mix and crocked on low for about 6 hours...until falling apart!

Thanks to the Guest Post on the 9th, we had a very good pork chop slow cooker dinner last night! I'll certainly use this recipe again. What could be easier?

CayC from Green Cove Springs, FL

This is the one I use...

Cranberry Crockpot Pork Chops

6 bone-in pork loin chops

1 14 oz can cranberry sauce

1/2 cup cranberry or apple juice

1/4 cup sugar

2 Tbsp spicy brown mustard

Place chops in a 3-qt. slow cooker. In a small bowl, combine the cranberry sauce, juice, sugar & mustard until smooth; pour over chops. Cover & cook on low for 7-8 hours or until meat is tender.

Cranberry sauce on toast.
Recipes Using Cranberry Sauce
Food and Recipes Recipes CrockpotMarch 8, 2007
Pork Chops and Rice
Pork Chops and Rice Recipes
crockpot pulled pork
Crockpot Pulled Pork Recipes
Pork Chops with Gravy
Pork Chops with Gravy Recipes
pork chops with apple compote
Apple Pork Chops Recipes