Cheap Art Deco Party Decoration Ideas

I am planning a 1930's Nightclub theme party in the nursing home where I am doing my student placement. I am looking for ideas for decorations in the Art Deco style REALLY CHEAP as the facility that I am in cannot give me any funds for decorations. I am hoping to make these myself. Any ideas would be much appreciated. Thanks.

Helen from Toronto

http://aolsearc  ver&ie=UTF-8

try this

If you have a local www.freecycle.com, you could post asking for 30s deco for a good cause, and may well receive some really nice freebies.

Find some clip art that goes with your theme. Print it on over head paper and then use an overhead projector to project in on a large piece of paper taped on the wall. Trace around the shadow of the object that you have projected. Now fill in the outline with black marker and you have large black and white sihlouettes that can be used to decorate walls. I am picturing the outline of a couple dancing or art deco graphics.

Holidays and Parties Parties Party ThemesFebruary 7, 2005
Cheap Date Ideas, Young Couple in the Park
Cheap Date Ideas
A child eating a brown bag lunch.
Quick and Easy School Lunchbox Ideas
Fork wound with spaghetti and ketsup meal.
Cheap Meal Ideas
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver, For Sale sign in Window of Used Car
Buying a Cheap Car for First Time Driver
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 22, 2017 at 9:17:29 AM on 10.0.2.252 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.