Looking for Sorta-neat Organizer Tray Parts

Do they still sell a product for nuts and bolts, etc. called Sorta-neat? It is about 20 inches long and has 5 containers the size of a cake frosting cup. You dump contents out on the 4"x20" tray on top and sort through. Then the cup slides onto the end of the hinged top/tray, simply raise it up and everything slides back into the cup. The cups are stored underneath the tray. I am looking for more and/or parts? Please help.

By Deke from Angleton, TX

Answers

Best Answer

I looked online and I can't find this product being manufactured anymore. I did see one being advertised on Craigslist but I imagine that it is an old one.

Consumer Advice Product FinderJune 20, 2010
veggie plate
Making a Vegetable Party Tray
DVD Player
DVD Player Tray Won't Open
Sofa Organizer
Making a Sofa Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
Homemade Jewelry Organizer
🎄