Ideas for a Sweet Sixteen Masquerade Party with Theme: Alice's Adventures in Wonderland

I'm planning my sweet sixteen birthday party and the theme, I'm dead set on it, is Alice's Adventures In Wonderland masquerade. I need some tips on decorations and other ideas for it. Can anyone help me?

By Quinnifer from Auburn, CA

Recent AnswersAnswer this Question

By Lelia Jo Cordell 51 1,936 07/26/2010

Tea, of course, a la the Mad Hatter's tea party. I don't know how you could do it, but see if the cake can be made in the shape of a mushroom, like the "bigger/smaller" mushroom Alice ate. Costumes should be easy, I'd just go with the characters. Games? Croquet with lawn flamingo's, lol! Have a blast!

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Quinnifer 3 3 08/02/2010

Cool beans, and thanks. Do you know anywhere I could find sturdy plastic flamingos?

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By Beverly 12 08/02/2010

I have seen the lawn flamingos for sale at Dollar General and Big Lots. I believe it's about $10 for 2 flamingos/box. I would use a nerf-style ball tho so the heads wouldn't crack or break.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No

By jamie 17 08/03/2010

I am thinking of doing this myself. I will go to my bakery shop and ask for petits fours (teeny tiny cakes) with "Eat Me" written on them. Then go to Hobby Lobby and find tiny little bottles and make labels that say "Drink Me" with kool-aid inside. I am not sure where, but I know you can find giant inflatable chairs that I was going to take a pic of each guest on as a gift (to look as if they had shrunk.)

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes No