Urine Stain on a Microfiber Couch

I am trying to find a product to remove a urine stain from my microfiber couch. The cover is not removable.

By rkueny1

Answers

I would recommend one (or both) of 2 techniques. Both work amazingly well! You can try peroxide if your couch isn't a dark color (do a test spot in the back of the sofa first).

The other technique is a product (sold at Walmart & Target) called "out!" it has a light vanilla scent & works with enzymes that actually "eat" biologicals. Just spray the out! on to the couch & make sure it gets down into the sofa's filling material, then cover with plastic wrap (it only works when it's wet) then blot & repeat. This stuff is amazing! You can use any brand of pet cleaner that has enzymes in it, I just don't like the ones with a strong floral scent.

* No need to rinse with either product, but you can if you want. I would take a soft brush & "brush" the couch after it totally dries. If the nap is still "flat", just spray lightly with a light mist of water & brush again.

Cleaning Stains off of a Couch
Cleaning Stains on a Couch
Home and Garden Cleaning FurnitureSeptember 21, 2009
red putty egg
Removing Silly Putty Stains from Microfiber
Brown microfiber couch.
Cleaning Microfiber Furniture
Red Wine
Removing Red Wine Stains from Microfiber
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
Cleaning Urine Off Grout
🎉
🎄