Fig Strawberry Preserves Recipe

I'm looking for a recipe for my Pop-pop. He says his mother used to make fig-strawberry preserves and he is wanting some. I tried one recipe about 2 years ago, but it did not come out well (and yes, I know how to make preserves). Can anyone help me with this?

Cheri from Texas

This is the recipe I've used for years. There's really nothing hard about it, although I'm not one to cook to "ball stages" and such.

3 cups figs (cut off ends & mash)

3 cups sugar

1 large (or 2 small) boxes strawberry Jello

Mix all ingredients in pan. Cook over medium - high heat. When mixture comes to a boil, continue cooking for 7 minutes. Place in jars and seal.

my recipe is the same as dinkly except i use 6 cups of mashed figs. i use a potato masher to mash the figs.

I use the same receipe (6 cups mashed figs) and I also use the juice of one lemon.

There is recipe in the box of Sure-Jell fruit pectin . It is good and always turns out for me

Growing Strawberries
Strawberry Jam and Jelly Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Condiments Jam & JellyJuly 23, 2007
Two figs with one cut sitting on a leaf.
Freezing Figs
Strawberry Shortcake on White Plate
Strawberry Shortcake Recipes
Raspberry Preserves
Getting the Scorched Taste Out of Preserves
A bowl of fig jam and some fresh figs.
Fig Jam Recipes