Simple Clean Windows With Water

Clean your windows with just water. I slightly dampen a clean terry cloth towel/rag with water and clean my windows with them. You may have to experiment to get the towel just moist enough to do the job without getting it so moist it leaves water spots. Try misting a towel with about 20 shots of water.

Water is great for cleaning surfaces that don't need to be disinfected. It won't streak and the price it right.

By Ann from Saint Peters, MO

I find that a squeegee is much superior on outside windows. I use a little Mr. Clean or Dawn to help get rid of bug spots.

Hand holding a squeegee swiping soap off a window.
Cleaning Windows (Inside and Outside)
Home and Garden Cleaning WindowsFebruary 17, 2010
Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Mobile Home Windows
Cleaning Windows
Cleaning Lawn Service Chemicals from Windows
filters
Clean Windows With Coffee Filters
🎉
🎄