Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

My mom's B-day is very soon and I have no idea what to get her. Also, I don't really have any money. I already have a card, but I really want to get something more. I wish I could make something that's doesn't take much time, money and is easy to make.

My mom's Birthday is on 9th of July, so please help.

Mayah

Filter Sort

By Nancy 13 Flag

If she likes to garden, make her a gardening gift basket.

All mothers love pictures of their family. Try giving her a new family portrait.

If she enjoys reading, get her a new book.

For more ideas:

http://voices.yahoo.com/10-mothers- ... s-splurge-vs-save-8118310.html?cat=7

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By PYRO157 1 Flag

I know this is a little out of reach for someone who isn't artistic, but I used old metal hangars and bent them all together in the shape of a tree and put green paperclips to the edge of 6 different branches (6 members of the family) and put pictures of the family on it. She loved it! It's sitting on her desk at school and she is always saying its great because it reminds her of her family that she loves so much.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By danifmv1 1 Flag

Make her breakfast in bed like when she goes to the grocery store tell her we need this we need that and then make the breakfast for her and unplug her alarm clock or set your alarm clock.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Mohammad2004 1 Flag

Well on her birthday you can do stuff from our mind and help her. Do not make her mad or you do not get mad at her. Make that everyday edit the house when she is at work with string, paper, scissors, and tape than start editing bye from: Mohammad

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Falguni 2 Flag

You can tell your mom that we are not celebrating your birthday but you're actually celebrating and then give her a surprise of celebrating it.

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Archive: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

My mom's B-day is very soon and I have no idea what to get her. Also, I don't really have any money. I already

have a card, but I really want to get something more. I wish I could make something that's doesn't take much time,

money and is easy to make.

Mayah

Feedback:

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

What about a homemade coupon book for the things she really hates to do, like dishes, mow the lawn, make dinner,

fold laundry, grocery shopping, or so on? Good luck! (06/30/2005)

By smcarney

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Do your chores with out being told, don't complain and don't ask to be rewarded for it. When she notices, give her

a hug, kiss and tell her "Happy birthday, mom, you're the best mom in the whole wide world!"

She will think yours is the best present. (06/30/2005)

By Joanne

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Find a picture that you think she would really like, maybe have it enlarged on a color copier if you know someone

who has one, get a pretty frame at Dollar Tree, and you have a beautiful gift for about $2. (06/30/2005)

By suzi homemaker

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Aren't you sweet! I would like to add to the other people's ideas.

Take an old Kleenex box or a shoe box and decorate it. You could use wrapping paper or brown paper bags and color

it.

Put in some tasks that you wouldn't mind doing for your mom. And put on the slip of paper, "Done without

grumbling!"
It can be as simple as brushing her hair or a quick back massage if she likes that. Or some type of cleaning.

The only trick is, don't forget to do it without grumbling!

Good luck! (06/30/2005)

By Paula in GA

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

OR......
How about writing a one page summary of the most memorable thing she has done for you that has made you a better

person, because obviously she has done a great job if you want to do something special for her! Don't forget to

mention that you will never forget that experience.

You could write it in your best handwriting or type it because I guarantee she will keep it FOREVER!

Good luck! (06/30/2005)

By Paula in GA

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Let's give our moms the world! or maybe just a "You mean the world to Me mug!" (07/20/2005)

By Star

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

I know this is late!

I have the same problem. Really, I think you should make something really special. Like maybe a memory and make a

picture out of it. Then transform it into clay! (08/27/2005)

By The Helper

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

This is to late for you this year, but have just read the post.
My mom turned 80 this August. There are 7 or us kids. I contacted everyone and asked for memories of mom when we

were growing up. Five contributed as well as three in laws and 3 grandchildren.
I made it into a booklet for her and she loves it.

Perhaps next year you could make your mom a booklet about all the special things your mom does and why you

think she is so special. It would be something for her to keep and read again and again.
(10/19/2005)

By Anne NZ

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

I gave my mom a big kiss and hug for her birthday and her birthday is tomorrow. I don't always have money for

every thing. (10/29/2006)

By Jamie

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Buy just an ordinary frame from Michael's craft store and decorate it. I painted mine gold and then used all

different colored tiles and beads on it. Then I placed a picture of my brothers and I in it. My mom absolutely

loved it! She has it up at work and gets complements on it all the time. (07/20/2007)

By Sheila

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

For those of you with little time (who might that be?) and little money (everybody?) We made my husband a collage

of pictures of our 2 boys. All it cost was the price of the frame. The picture spots were all cut out and I

rummaged through the old photos and got some that were especially cute with him and each boy. It has remained one

of his favorite gifts especially since the boys pictured are grown and gone now. (07/26/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

When my children were 10 and I had a birthday coming they would make gift certificates for me for chores that I

had to do or that I usually paid them to do. They would either type or write the certificates and I would cash

them in when I needed the chore done. Examples are doing dishes (without complaint!), washing the car, polishing

shoes, washing outside windows (my favorite!) and folding and putting away laundry. I used the time to sit and

read or maybe I actually did the chore with my son and we had some good time together. I imagine any mother would

enjoy that! (07/29/2008)

By Glenn'sMom

By

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

Think of something she would love! Anything you have in your house, make for her, even if you only have art

supplies. I sure she would love it if you made a nice picture for her or a nice painting, moms love anything! They

just love the children's effort. (12/17/2008)

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

This is what I did for my mom last year and it's really cute! Make a gift basket for her. Get a big popcorn bucket

from the video store like Blockbuster and throw her favorite movie, candy, and maybe a giftcard in it!

(12/30/2009)

By knl917191

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

When I was 13 I wrote a poem for my mom and she absolutely loved it! I wrote about how she's the best mom ever,

how she does so much for me and so on. I did this for Mother's day, but it would make a great birthday present as

well. Believe me, a nice poem will make any mother teary eyed! (07/18/2010)

By Adawg97

RE: Birthday Present Ideas For My Mom

A nice gift for your mom doesn't have to be expensive. Also remember that women love to be feminine and also love

to be complimented. So, my solution to you, which I believe is also the perfect gift:

A feminine, stylish, and unique accessory, such as a scarf!
It's a relatively inexpensive gift. Women love them. Trust me. I have seen it with my own eyes how they go crazy

over them. It seems they never go out of style. You don't have to worry over sizes or anything like that!
(01/08/2011)

By mrjfonti

A daughter hugging her mother on her birthday.
Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Mom
Holidays and Parties Gifts HomemadeJune 30, 2005
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Gift basket with green ribbon.
Making a Mother's Day Gift Basket
Two child's hand print ornaments.
Homemade Birthday Gift Ideas for Mom
Birthday Gift Ideas for Your Mom
Golden Birthday Present
Golden Birthday Present Ideas
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 9, 2016 at 8:04:25 AM on 10.0.1.208 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

AnswersArchives
NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings