Crab Dip (To Die For)
- 2 (8 oz.) pkgs. cream cheese
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 Tbsp. milk
- 2 drops of Tabasco sauce
- 1 bunch of green onions, sliced into rings
- 3-4 (6 1/2 oz.) cans of fancy crab meat
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper or 1/2 tsp. Old Bay seasoning (instead of black pepper)
Blend cream cheese, Worcestershire sauce, mayonnaise, milk, and Tabasco sauce until smooth and creamy. Fold in green onions, crab meat, and salt and pepper (or optional seasoning). Place in oven-safe glass casserole dish (9x13 in.) and bake at 350 degrees F for 30-35 minutes until light, golden brown. Serve with Frito "Scoops" chips.
Note: Most men like the spicy tang of cayenne; most women don't, but it's guaranteed to disappear quick!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 6:18:01 PM on 10.0.0.99 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us