Greek Garden Salad
This healthy salad is perfect as a light lunch or would be a nice side salad. It is a great way to get your veggies in too!
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 3/4 cup chopped cucumber
- 1/2 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped sweet red pepper
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta cheese, or blue cheese
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/8 tsp. dried oregano
- leaf lettuce, optional
In a bowl, combine the first seven ingredients. Just before serving, add salad dressing and oregano; toss to coat. Serve in a lettuce-lined bowl if desired. 6 Servings
By Connie from Oden, AR
September 16, 20100 found this helpful
A very good salad!
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on December 6, 2016 at 3:27:07 AM on 10.0.2.179 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us