Icy Hot Adhesive Pads for Arthritis Pain

I have aches and pains here and there with arthritis. Do those Icy Hot sticky rolls work, or is there another product that is better?

By Ann from Ontario

I have never used any but you can find info online, search for-"Icy hot products" - good luck.

Personally, I think they're a pain to use. I never could get one on right. It wrinkles easily and sticks to itself before you even get it on. My favorite for back pain, thigh pain, etc., are the Therma-Care wraps. They're effective, and they come in different sizes.

No the Icy Hot pads don't work at all. But there is another similar product that works wonderfully! It's called Therma-Care. I have used them for years, and so has my husband. The label says they work for about 8 hours but I've yet to have one last less than 12 hours! They are fantastic! I get mine at Wal-Mart in the Health and Beauty department.

Please avoid acidic foods especially cooked tomatoes and red meat,a little chicken is okay, sometimes its even dairy products. Everything in moderation.I add 10 sachets of grandpa headache powder to a bottle of camphor cream, mix well and apply to the pain. Aspirins are anti-inflammatory take a 1/4 now and then. Acupuncture and acupressure helps.

Arthritis Pain
Remedies for Arthritis Pain
Health & Beauty AdviceJanuary 30, 2010
Photo of a yellow rubber glove.
Making Your Own Clorox Ready Mop Pads
steel wool
Preventing Brillo or SOS Pads from Rusting
Excess Adhesive on Floor Tiles
Removing Excess Adhesive From Floor Tiles
Man with Arthritis in His Knee
Living with Arthritis
🎉
🎄