Arthritis Symptoms in Fingers

My fingertips get a tingling sensation from arthritis in two of my fingers on one hand. Others who have arthritis in their fingers tell me they have this same tingling in their fingertips. The arm on this same side continues to itch. If it continues on I will go see my doctor. But I'm wondering if any of my ThriftyFun friends have itching on their arm along with the tingling. I don't have a rash, but the itching is driving me crazy and it's only on the one arm. I have no other health issues and take no prescription drugs.

By Betty

I am not a doctor, nor an expert, but it sounds like it could be a type of neuropathy. Many people get that in their legs, a 'creepy crawly' feeling, tingling, burning, etc.
I hope you find something that helps you, and some correct answers.

Sounds like it could be carpel tunnel. You might want to look into that.

In These Pages
Health & Beauty AdviceMay 25, 2012
🌻
📓
🐛