StainsCleaning

Dried Paint On Jeans

How do I remove white house paint from jeans?

By Gary

Not sure you can especially if the paint is not water based. It has probably soaked itself into the jean fabric. I think the only good chance you had was washing them right after it happened but not sure that would have removed it all even then. Someone may know of a cure but you might just have to get creative. After all, your post is on thrifty fun. Who knows...continue getting paint on them and you may come up with a new fad. Just remember all of us when you are rich and famous! Good luck and I hope you find a cure!

Use rubbing alcohol and an old toothbrush. Works like magic!

April 14, 2011 Flag

I got paint on my $104 Miss Me jeans. How do I get it out?

By olyveaa from USA

Answers:

Dried Paint On Jeans

Take it to the dry cleaner! (11/01/2010)

By AbsolutFun

Dried Paint On Jeans

Believe it or not hand sanitizer will get the dried paint out of the jeans. Apply it and let it set on the paint for about 10 minutes. Use a butter knife to scrape off the softened paint. (11/03/2010)

By ashleybunkin

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

October 30, 2010 Flag

How can I get dried paint from my jeans once they have been washed.

billie1208

Answers:

Dried Paint On Jeans

Try Goof Off, it removes dried latex from just about anything. It has a very strong smell, so you'll need to rewash your jeans a few times afterward. Spot test first, of course, to make sure the jeans are colorfast. Goof Off is in a yellow container and can be found in paint sections of most stores WalMart, K Mart, as well as hardware stores. (04/14/2005)

By ThriftyOne

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes