Looking for Eliminate Shower, Tub and Tile Cleaner or Substitute

I have used Eliminate Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner for many, many years. It works wonders on my bathroom tile and grout. I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately. Is there another cleaner out there that works REALLY well on grout? I want my white grout WHITE. Thanks! OCD Mom from TX

Editor's Note: Eliminate Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner is manufactured by Unelko Corporation. Here is a link to their website. You can also purchase the product directly from their online store.

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Have you tried buying it online?

I have only found a couple of places online that say they have it, but I am a little nervous about purchasing online unless I know the company is legal and honest. (Had some bad experiences in the past.)

Try the Home Depot. I buy it there all the time and find it near the plumbing section.

Good luck!

Thanks! Yes, I have always bought it at Home Depot, but lately they haven't had it and when I ask about it, no one seems to know what I'm talking about. I guess they are new? I've bought it there for years.

Ace Hardware carries Eliminate!

Unelko makes it. You can buy it from them directly.

http://www.unel  amp;bestseller=Y

Anyone know if eliminate can be used on acrylic shower surfaces? I can't find that info on the bottle and have acrylic overlay on my shower.

It is available at the home depot stores in Orange Ca. Its in the plumbing department. Of several recommended cleaners we tried, it was the best by far for cleaning grout in a shower.

Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomSeptember 21, 2007
Shower Enclosure
Cleaning a Shower Enclosure
Claw Foot Tub in Bright Bathroom
Cleaning a Claw Foot Tub
Cleaning Dirty Tile
Homemade Tile and Grout Cleaner Recipes
Shower Power Cleaner
Buying Shower Power Cleaner
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 16, 2017 at 7:12:10 AM on 10.0.1.155 in 3 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.