Question
Browse>Contests>Ask>Share>Newsletters>Account>About>

Looking for Eliminate Shower, Tub and Tile Cleaner or Substitute

I have used Eliminate Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner for many, many years. It works wonders on my bathroom tile and grout. I haven't been able to find it anywhere lately. Is there another cleaner out there that works REALLY well on grout? I want my white grout WHITE. Thanks! OCD Mom from TX

Editor's Note: Eliminate Shower Tub and Tile Cleaner is manufactured by Unelko Corporation. Here is a link to their website. You can also purchase the product directly from their online store.

By

Here are the recent answer to this question.

By Marcel09/01/2009

It is available at the home depot stores in Orange Ca. Its in the plumbing department. Of several recommended cleaners we tried, it was the best by far for cleaning grout in a shower.

By carter (Guest Post)01/18/2009

Anyone know if eliminate can be used on acrylic shower surfaces? I can't find that info on the bottle and have acrylic overlay on my shower.

By B-girl (Guest Post)01/02/2009

Unelko makes it. You can buy it from them directly.

http://www.unelko.com/store/product ... d=16151&cat=250&bestseller=Y

By Mary (Guest Post)01/26/2008

Ace Hardware carries Eliminate!

By E [1]10/19/2007

Thanks! Yes, I have always bought it at Home Depot, but lately they haven't had it and when I ask about it, no one seems to know what I'm talking about. I guess they are new? I've bought it there for years.

By Dan10/19/2007

Try the Home Depot. I buy it there all the time and find it near the plumbing section.

Good luck!

By E [1]09/23/2007

I have only found a couple of places online that say they have it, but I am a little nervous about purchasing online unless I know the company is legal and honest. (Had some bad experiences in the past.)

By tara (Guest Post)09/22/2007

Have you tried buying it online?