AdviceCleaning

Removing Goof Off Stains on Vinyl Windows

I used goof off on a vinyl window to remove paint which it did.
I cannot get the stain goof off left on the vinyl windows. What do you suggest I use? Thanks for any help you can give.

i would say that you should contact the maker of goofoff.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but thats' not a stain. Its' permanent damage. I spilled some of that stuff on my vinyl kitchen floor and didnt notice. It ATE it. I got the stuff out of the house. Scared me.

c.j.cox

It is definitely strong stuff and needs to be used only on the toughest jobs. Not really practical for ordinary household use.

try lacquer thinner it wont harm the vinyl also cleans coil stock on out side of windows

I used Goof Off to remove some pine sap off the hood of my Bronco II. It did the job, but the paint is discolored now. Is it repairable?

Editor's Note: Read the ingredients of the Goof Off, it may have just removed the wax or removed some of the paint color. If it is just the wax or finish, you could probably rewax the area and it would be all right.

I wouldn't recommend Goof Off for removing sap from a car or truck. I'd use mayonnaise or baking soda instead first.

Spray paint was put on our vinyl gate with a can of white spray paint flat! How can I remove this from the gate back to the natural vinyl?

Thank you for any and all help with this problem.