Bath and BeautyProduct Reviews

Youthful Essence by Susan Lucci

Has anybody tried Youthful Essence?

By Nack from Knightdale, NC

Answers

I have. I love the little face-cleansing brush machine, but the actual product I did not like at all. I didn't even finish the container.

March 31, 2010 Flag

Has anybody used Youthful Essence by Susan Lucci? Does it do what it says by reducing and diminishing pores and reducing pore size? If anyone can help that would be great. Thanks.

Joanne from UK

Answers:

Youthful Essence by Susan Lucci

I bought this product and I liked it. I didn't love it, but I liked it. I did not notice any change in my pore size. My skin felt very soft and smooth after I used it. Perhaps I didn't use it long enough. I used it long enough to finish the product, but my pores still look the same to me. If it did reduce the size of them, it must be so subtle that I didn't notice it. (01/31/2009)

By maliboo99

Youthful Essence by Susan Lucci

I used a similar product from Neutrogena. It has not made a significant difference in my pores, but has helped my skin seem tighter to me. It is not as costly, but sometimes refills of the buffing cream are hard to find. (04/07/2009)

By fatboyslimsmom

CommentWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes