Making Beaded Bottlecap Magnets
Any small beads will work to make a set of these pretty magnets. This is a guide about making beaded bottlecap magnets
Share on ThriftyFunThis guide contains the following solutions. Have something to add? Please share your solution!
Bottle caps, loose beads, some glue, and a magnetic strip easily transforms into a trendy gift set of matching magnets; perfect for a hostess gift!
Approximate Time: 10 minutes, exclusive of drying time
- clear school glue
- 10 bottlecaps
- 1 large handful of loose, mixed beads
- 8 inches of magnetic strip
- gift box with filler
- Gather 10 clean and dry bottle caps.
- Pour clear glue into each bottle cap, until halfway full.
- Sprinkle enough loose beads into each bottle cap until full and resting comfortably in the glue in a single layer.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dry, cut magnetic strip to fit a square of magnet on the back of each bottle cap to where you cannot see it from the front side.
- Glue pieces of magnetic strip to bottle cap and dry overnight.
- Present in a shallow box with cotton batting, and VOILA! You're ready to go.
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AKRead 3 Comments
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on January 5, 2017 at 11:04:12 PM on 10.0.1.57 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us