Beaded Bottlecap Magnets
Bottle caps, loose beads, some glue, and a magnetic strip easily transforms into a trendy gift set of matching magnets; perfect for a hostess gift!
Approximate Time: 10 minutes, exclusive of drying time
- clear school glue
- 10 bottlecaps
- 1 large handful of loose, mixed beads
- 8 inches of magnetic strip
- gift box with filler
- Gather 10 clean and dry bottle caps.
- Pour clear glue into each bottle cap, until halfway full.
- Sprinkle enough loose beads into each bottle cap until full and resting comfortably in the glue in a single layer.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dry, cut magnetic strip to fit a square of magnet on the back of each bottle cap to where you cannot see it from the front side.
- Glue pieces of magnetic strip to bottle cap and dry overnight.
- Present in a shallow box with cotton batting, and VOILA! You're ready to go.
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AK
January 26, 20110 found this helpful
Thank you so much Brianna! I have a friend who does 5 boutiques starting in November. I make things for her to sell. She will love these and I can make her a bunch in a very short time,thank you again! Keep crafting Crowgrannie from California
March 11, 20110 found this helpful
These are so pretty and cute. I may try my hand at them. :)
February 20, 20120 found this helpful
That's a really good idea. You could use some clear glitter for added sparkle or any other color as far as that goes.
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
In This Article
You are viewing the desktop version of this page: View Mobile Site
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on October 24, 2016 at 7:53:46 AM on 10.0.1.8 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us