Craft Project: Beaded Bottlecap Magnets
Bottle caps, loose beads, some glue, and a magnetic strip easily transforms into a trendy gift set of matching magnets; PERFECT for a hostess gift!
Approximate Time: 10 minutes, exclusive of drying time
- Clear school glue
- 10 bottlecaps
- 1 large handful of loose, mixed beads
- 8 inches of magnetic strip
- gift box with filler
- Gather 10 clean and dry bottle caps.
- Pour clear glue into each bottle cap, until halfway full.
- Sprinkle enough loose beads into each bottle cap until full and resting comfortably in the glue in a single layer.
- Allow to dry overnight.
- Once dry, cut magnetic strip to fit a square of magnet on the back of each bottle cap to where you cannot see it from the front side.
- Glue pieces of magnetic strip to bottle cap and dry overnight.
- Present in a shallow box with cotton batting, and VOILA! You're ready to go.
By Brianna from Dutch Harbor, AK
Read feedback for this post below.
Click here to post feedback.
That's a really good idea. You could use some clear glitter for added sparkle or any other color as far as that goes.
These are so pretty and cute. I may try my hand at them. :)
Thank you so much Brianna! I have a friend who does 5 boutiques starting in November. I make things for her to sell. She will love these and I can make her a bunch in a very short time,thank you again! Keep crafting Crowgrannie from California
Add your voice to the conversation.