Use Hand Sanitizer for Diaper Odor on Hands

After changing a stinky diaper, it is so hard to get rid of that smell on your hands. No matter how very careful you are, so wash your hands thoroughly as you normally would, and then use hand sanitizer, directly after washing your hands. It gets rid of the yucky odor and leaves you with only a clean, fresh scent! This works way better than just hand soap. I discovered this after many, many diaper changes, that hand soap was just not getting rid of the odor; no matter how careful I was when changing a diaper!

Source: I discovered this after many, many diaper changes!

By Karen from Union, SC

Hand sanitizer will also get a lot of the "fishy" smell off your hands when you've been fishing or preparing fish.

I use hand sanitizer for alot of things. For cleaning mirrors,chrome,glass, upholstery and dash board in my car,getting out stains and I have also used it to remove paint from clothing. Works great. ~Janette~

So does dish washing liquid remove smells (fish, diapers, onions etc) from your hands. All it takes is a little drop or two straight on your hands. Wash as normal. Very effective and very economical too.

Hand Sanitizer
Cleaning Uses for Hand Sanitizer
Parenting BabyJanuary 23, 2009
Baby with Diaper Rash Getting Changed
Diaper Rash Remedies
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
Used Diaper
Reducing Disposible Diaper Pail Odors
Diaper Pail
Getting Rid of Gnats in a Diaper Pail