Long John Silver's Individual Pineapple Cheesecake

I don't know if any of you have ever tried Long John Silver's Individual slices of Pineapple Cheesecake but it is to die for. What I was wondering is if anyone can find a copy cat recipe to make it. I would be very grateful. If you haven't tried it, you have to, you will love it!

Mandi from Erie

Oh gee, I thought I'd be able to find this for one. I checked out a copykat recipe site and a couple others with no luck. If you find the recipe, let me know. Did you try calling them? They may just get it shipped in from elsewhere,such as Mrs. Smith's or some other company and not made by them at all. Sorry but I did try. ~ Holly

Ok, I am so persistent...I was just checking around for you again. Did you ever go into the Kraft website? www.Kraftfoods.com It's a great site and if you put in pineapple cheesecake in the search section, you'll see about 5 or so yummy recipes you may just like to try. As you scroll over the names of recipes, it shows you a pic. as well.Give it a try. ~ Holly

Holly,

Thanks for taking the time to look for a recipe for me. I do love kraftfoods and never thought to look there. I will have to try some of the recipes. I was kinda hoping that somone would just know of one that they knew tasted like it! This may work though.....thanks and oh by the way have you ever tried it? YOU'VE GOTTA!

I love that cheesecake from Long John's , too! If you do hap' to find a recipe that tastes like it I would love to have it too!

I've been looking for that recipe for ages. So glad some one else is also. I'll try what's posted. I wondered if it had sweetened condensed milk in it.

I think I made it today. Large can of frozen pineapple juice, one envelope of unflavored gelatin, one can of sweetened condensed milk, one cup of cool whip, and a small pack of cream cheese. Heat about one cup of the juice and mix in gelatin until melted. Mix all the other ingredients including the remaining juice. Mix in the gelatin mixture. Pour into either graham cracker or vanilla wafer crust. My husband swears it's exactly the same. Let me know what you think. It's really good.

http://online-cookbook.com/goto/cook?p=rpagep&rid=000D86&serves=0

Please check on this link. It says it Long John Silver's Pineapple cheesecake. Is this the one you want?

Tyara

Long John Silver Fish and Chips
Long John Silver's Recipes
Food and Recipes Recipes Copycat DessertsMay 25, 2006
silver tea pot
Determining Silver Plate vs. Sterling Silver
Woman Polishing a Piece of Silver
Homemade Silver Polishing Cloths
pan
Hoppin' John Recipes
Storing Pineapples, Canning Pineapples. Sliced fresh mini pineapple.
Freezing Pineapple
🎉
🎄