Removing Gas Odor from Child's Portable Play Yard

I have a Pack and Play in our storage building. My husband has his 4 wheeler in there, also. Sometimes his 4 wheeler leaks a little gas and everything smells like gas. What can I do to get the Pack and Play to stop smelling like gas, so I can use it in our home?

By Jimmie from Linwood

Try sunning it for several hours. The next thing would be to spray it with Carpet Fresh, the kind that is for pets and still leave it in the sun for a while. Good luck.

I was also going to suggest some sort of odor-spray, like Febreze, and put it in the sun. Mine had similar garage smells from being stored also and I just put it up in the yard for the day and the sun did the job.

Auto supply & parts shops carry a product called Pink Stuff, it' a liquid that is bright pink you can use in wash for clothes, etc.

Make up a solution and spray on the item, let it sit a while in shade then rinse and sit in sun.

Anything that can go in washer use pink stuff in there and let sun dry.

RIa

Home and Garden Cleaning OdorsMay 27, 2010
Cigarette Left Burning in Ashtray
Removing Cigarette Smoke Odor from Leather
knitting while traveling
Portable Craft Ideas for Traveling
Man in Green Shirt Smelling His Underarm
Preventing Underarm Odor
gas costs for road travel
Estimating Gas Costs for Road Trips
🎄
🍂
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on November 18, 2016 at 8:00:37 AM on 10.0.0.21 in 931 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.