Skink Lizard on the Wall

On Mother's Day, this "Skink" lizard was discovered on our living room wall. Of course, it is a "good" lizard as it eats bugs! My family chased it around the living room until they caught it in a box and released it outdoors! It was funny seeing my family jumping around the furniture and using the broom to try to capture this lizard! What a memory for Mother's Day!

Skink Lizard on the Wall

By WanJoy from Collierville

Eewww, that would freak me out!! I bought a plant at Easter one year and was planning to plant it outside. Time got away from me and in July, one of our hot, humid days, I went to water the plant which was on our three season porch and something moved. It was some sort of a lizzard!! I have no clue where the plant came from, but some lizzard must have crawled over that pile of dirt they used and layed some eggs. Gives me the creeps just remembering it!!!

Yes, EEWWW!!! I was freaked out too!! I just wanted it out of my house - but the kids and husband had another idea!! catch it!! It was funny but creepy!!

I do not like reptiles of any kind!

ewwwww...i don't see the funny....ewww it is wierd

looking....ewwww oh nightmares....

mom must have a good sense of humor...

As creepy as it may seem to you... that little guy is harmless and just wants to get back to where he belongs. The only really "eeeewwww" part is when they loose their tails. This is a great picture of a great specimin of this lizard.

My daughter's cat Taco found and brought one home today. We live in Southern Louisiana. It's about 7-8 inches long and my first thought was "is it venomous?" We just learned that it's not but it is still creepy. Now she wants to keep it as a pet can you say OMG! Um NO. We know it's a male because of the color on his head.

A yucca night lizard sitting in a hand.
Lizard Photos
Photos WildlifeJune 12, 2006
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall, Spice rack hanging on a wall.
Mounting a Spice Rack on Your Wall
Young boy sitting on a step ladder cleaning a wall.
Homemade Wall Cleaner Recipes
Chameleon
Lizard Photos and Information
Close up of Lizard
Treating a Lizard Bite
🎉
🎄