Value of a Granville House Doll

I have a Granville House Doll that was included in the purchase of the entire contents of a storage unit. I am not a doll collector myself and want to sell her. I have an interested buyer and just want to make sure that I am selling this doll at a fair price.

I have searched the internet and cannot find anything in particular about the Granville House Doll Collection. I would appreciate it very much if anyone knows anything about the history of the Granville House Doll Collection or the value of this doll.

By Gadgetgirl from Montgomery, AL

Showing: Answers Sort: Relevance

I don't know anything about the history of the Granville House Collection, but I did find 2 of the dolls for sale on eBay. Maybe you can take a look at them to get an idea of how much you should sell your doll for. Both dolls are in the original box and both have a stand.

23" doll. The buy it now price is $29.99 or make an offer and get it for less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Porcela ... ewItemQQptZDolls?hash=item413a35021e

19" doll. The buy it now price is $19.99. It also has a certificate of authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Granville-House ... f91d2d20&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

Cool! Thank you so much for your interest and time in answering my question! Your post alone has provided me with enough information on what these dolls are worth. 8 )

Answer

Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysMay 4, 2009
Old Encyclopedias on Shelf
Finding the Value of Old Reference Books
Doll House
Miniature Crochet Patterns for Doll House Accessories
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Bookcase Doll House
Making a Bookcase Doll House
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on May 26, 2016 at 6:15:18 PM on 10.0.0.224 in 376 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.