Value of a Granville House Doll

By Cheletta 1 1

I have a Granville House Doll that was included in the purchase of the entire contents of a storage unit. I am not a doll collector myself and want to sell her. I have an interested buyer and just want to make sure that I am selling this doll at a fair price.

I have searched the internet and cannot find anything in particular about the Granville House Doll Collection. I would appreciate it very much if anyone knows anything about the history of the Granville House Doll Collection or the value of this doll.

By Gadgetgirl from Montgomery, AL

Showing: Answers Sort

thr436488 Flag

I don't know anything about the history of the Granville House Collection, but I did find 2 of the dolls for sale on eBay. Maybe you can take a look at them to get an idea of how much you should sell your doll for. Both dolls are in the original box and both have a stand.

23" doll. The buy it now price is $29.99 or make an offer and get it for less.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Vintage-Porcela ... ewItemQQptZDolls?hash=item413a35021e

19" doll. The buy it now price is $19.99. It also has a certificate of authenticity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Granville-House ... f91d2d20&_trksid=p3286.m20.l1116

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

By Cheletta 1 1 Flag

Cool! Thank you so much for your interest and time in answering my question! Your post alone has provided me with enough information on what these dolls are worth. 8 )

ReplyWas this helpful? Yes

Comment

Granville House Doll
Finding the Value of Granville House Dolls
Previous
Consumer Advice Collectibles ToysMay 4, 2009
ThriftyFun on Facebook ThriftyFun on Pinterest Enter a Contest Free Newsletters Ask a Question Share a Post
Granville House Doll
Doll House
Miniature Crochet Patterns for Doll House Accessories
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Determining the Value of Silver Jewelry
Bookcase Doll House
Making a Bookcase Doll House
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 8, 2016 at 9:12:19 PM on 10.0.1.149 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.

NewestOldestMost HelpfulLeast HelpfulRelevance
Site MenuShare a PostContestsAsk a QuestionAbout ThriftyFun
BrowseAll By DateAll GuidesAll QuestionsAll VideosRecent FeedbackLonely Questions
CategoriesBetter LivingBudget & FinanceBusiness & LegalConsumer AdviceCraftsEducationEntertainmentFood & RecipesGarage SalesHealth & BeautyHolidays & PartiesHome & GardenMake Your OwnOrganizingParentingPetsTravel & RecreationWeddings