Repairing a George Foreman Lean Green Grilling Machine

I have a Lean Mean Grilling Machine. I've had it for a few years. I don't use it much, but the non-stick has been coming of for some time now and food has been sticking as of late. In addition the lower plate no longer heats up. I like the machine, but must repair it. If I remember correctly these machines had a lifetime warranty. Am I correct? If not where do I get parts for it?

Bob

My George Foreman manual states it has a two-year warranty. For parts you can call 1-800-738-0245.

To keep the food from sticking while it's cooking, try spraying it with a cooking spray such as Pam before placing the food in it.

I am on my 3rd George Foreman Grill. I still have the first one but the teflon coating came off. I simply line the grill with foil, top and bottom, spray the foil with Pam and grill away. Works fine (got that idea on this website!) The second grill lost a heating unit on one side. Too difficult for me to replace so I pitched it. Someone picked it up at the curb. The 3rd one is relatively new and working fine but it doesn't have the timer option so I only use it occasionally. Good luck.

I found the best way to get immediate attention, and if the company is on Facebook, write to them on Facebook. It worked for me! How quickly I got a message from someone at the company, and the problem was resolved. Be truthful in your statement, but make it strong! It works!

I see tons of George Forman grills every time I go the the Goodwill. Might be a great way to get replacements.

Same here, go to the 2nd had stores, they always have them & they aren't very expensive!

I have George foreman grill and I let someone use it they damaged the Teflon coating on it, can I repair this by myself and how?

My George Foreman rotisserie will not come on when it's plugged in.

George Foreman Grill
Repairing a George Foreman Grill
Home and Garden Repair Appliances Small Kitchen AppliancesJune 18, 2010
George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Replacement Parts for George Foreman Rotisserie Oven
Steaks on George Foreman Grill
Using A George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
Cleaning a George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill
George Foreman Grill Recipes
🎉
🎄