Browsing: Uses for Jar Lids

Uses for Jam Jar Lids

Cooking Oil - To stop the drips from your cooking oil bottle messing up the cupboard shelves, try keeping the bottle on an inverted jam (jelly) jar lid ~ I find the lid from 'Nutella' spread is just the right size.

Pet food - now that I'm down to only 1 cat, I find the can of cat food lasts much longer, but she hates cold food from the fridge. To keep the flies off the food, I use a jam jar (jelly) lid ~ the best size seems to be from 'Nutella' spread. When the can is empty the lid gets washed ready for the next one.

By Lizaixi

Jar Lids
Uses for Jar Lids
Better Living Green Living ReusingOctober 24, 2004
Plastic Lid Photo Ornament
Uses for Plastic Lids
Plastic Lid Man
Crafts Using Plastic Lids
Blackberry Jam Recipes, Jar of blackberry jam on a plate with fresh blackberries.
Blackberry Jam Recipes
beaded lid
Crafts Using Jar Lids
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on September 16, 2016 at 5:13:14 PM on 10.0.1.121 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.