Wandering Jew Plant As Medicine

To everyone that suffers from pain in their hands due to carpal tunnel or arthritis pain, and probably even more. All YOU NEED ARE 1 to 3 leaves of this humble and amazing plant. Rinse and boil them until they turn pink. The water will probable turn green, depending on how many leaves you are boiling. When leaves are pink, pour the water in a bowl and put your hands above the bowl, (Your hands are going to receive the steam, DON'T PUT YOUR HANDS IN THE BOILING WATER. YOU'LL GET BURNED!). When there is no more steam coming out, just throw the water away.

My daughter who has suffered from this pain, went to the doctors. use different kinds of medicines and never got better, was almost crying one day in pain, I got 3 leaves and did it on her. After almost 20 minutes, she told me there was no more pain. I've been thinking about sharing this tip with everyone, but was afraid of not knowing what to say, and look how much I've said right now. This is true. Hope it works as well for many of you that are suffering from this affliction.

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to the world. God loves us all big or small, rich or poor. God bless you and remember that he loves you as much as he loves me. You are not alone. Hang in there, have faith.

Source: This tip was given to me by a Chinese lady whose brother in law, from Thailand gave it to her for her husband suffering from Carpal tunnel pain.

By Maria from Sacramento, CA

WOW, My grandmother always had this plant in her home. And we never had any idea that it would help with hands pains. she suffered for a lot of years with arthritis and didn't need to if we had only known about this plant Thanks for sharing.

I wonder if you could wait for the water to cool enough that you could touch it safely & make compresses to use on other areas of the body like knees & backs. Everybody has back problems it seems. Wouldn't hurt to try it I suppose.

Thank you for this information. I knew wandering jew had to have a medicinal use; just didn't know what it was. Now I do. Thanks again and Happy Holy Days. Theresa

I wonder if you can take a picture and show me the Jew plan, thanks a lot.

http://davesgarden.com/guides/pf/go/596/

Tradescantia zebrina

Also known as "inch plant".

Thank you for posting this can you send a picture of it. Is it the kind that is purple with stripes?

Liz

Pretty interesting. Guess I will have to go and get a plant. Thanks for sharing. Joyce - Tombstone, AZ

I have a question For the Maria that posted using the Wandering Jew Plant for Arthritis relief. Which one is it? I've seen many types. Is it the one thats green with the whitish stripe or the purple one??? There are so many types, My mother is in pain, please get back to me soon. Thanks

Carpal Tunnel
Wandering Jew for Treating Carpal Tunnel
Health & Beauty Home RemediesDecember 19, 2008
Medicine Dropper
Uses for Medicine Droppers
Empty Pill Bottles
Craft Ideas for Used Medicine or Pill Bottles
Saving Money on Medicine
Saving Money on Medicine
Organized Medicine Cabinet
Organizing a Medicine Cabinet
🎉
🎄