Reuse Plastic Bags From Linens

At times we buy sheets,shower curtains, or cloth curtains, and most of these items come in very tough little plastic envelopes - some with zippers, some with snaps. I save all of these and use them to store pencils, hosiery, rollers, sewing needs, the list is endless. Because I save all of these, I always have the right size. I place them on a shelf and I can see clearly what I need.

By letageraldine from Tucson, AZ

I use mine for putting things in the car for the kids (crayons, small coloring books, cars, games with small pieces, etc), holding extra items that go together (one was a chair project. I put the staple gun, extra staples, fabric, edging, etc until I was ready to do the project), items that are missing an item. I use a sharpie to note what's still missing (easy to remove with hand sanitizer), things that travel together that contain liquids I do not want all over my suitcase, or undies, bras, socks, headbands, etc., also the small ones (back in the day, I used for tampons, panty liners and maybe an extra pair of undies... just in case... for my purse, lots of uses for them. So glad I looked this up and found a few more.

Uses for Zippered Sheet, Blanket and Comforter Bags
Better Living Green Living ReusingMay 2, 2011
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags, Coins in Zip-Lock Bag
Saving Money On Ziptop Bags
Air Filled Packing Bag
Uses for Air Filled Packing Bags
Two soldiers photographed fighting in WW II.
Did They Have Plastic Bags in WW II?