Trixie (Pug)

Trixie is a two year old Pug. After much research into the perfect dog for children (young and old alike) that could handle apartment to farm lifestyle, we found Trixie from a local breeder in the area of FL, where we were living at the time.

Trixie is all "pug", she is a clown and loves to make people laugh. She has her own racetrack: she runs around the house. She enjoys playing ball, snuggling, walks, car rides. Unfortunately, when feeling a little retaliatory (if not taken for a car ride when the rest of the family leaves), she likes to rip through all the garbage pails and spread it all through the house.

Trixie is the life of our family and we love her very much! To us, there is no other dog as special as her!

By Babetta from St. Peters, MO

Would ya look at that face! What a Sweetheart! We had the same trouble with our dogs and the trash until we learned to keep it out of their reach. Please give dear Trixie a smooch for me.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

E.T. Phone home! :D) How cute is she! Just adorable. Monique :)

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

I'd be kissing the top of her little head a hundred times a day! So sweet.

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

What a face! She is just asking to be kissed and squeezed! What a funny face, cute sweetie!

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Oh, she is so precious. Kiss her for me. I have a Boston terrier. I absolutely love the little flat faced babies. Auntmaudie

ReplyLike this photo?Like? Yes

Curious Pug
Chinese Pug Breed Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesNovember 6, 2009
🐰
🍀
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on February 24, 2017 at 6:55:54 AM on 10.0.1.11 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.