Garden: First Iris Blooms

This is the first bloom of my irises. For two years all I have gotten were leaves! Irises multiply rapidly, so it is imperative that they be thinned out every year or two.

By Claudia from Morrisville, PA

That is truly beautiful. I know that you are so glad that your irises are finally blooming. Thanks for sharing this gorgeous flower with us and God bless you.

Thanks for sharing, how beautiful!! I lost a girlfriend to breast cancer, and this was her favorite flower. It makes me think of her, Thanks so much!!

Claudia, Here is one of mine. Care to trade a rhizome or two? Let me know.Great Granny Vi

I long for a mass of Iris, but so far have only one puny plant which did not bloom, or spread.

Where can I buy plants and when should I plant them

Iris Photos
Iris Photos
Photos GardenJune 9, 2008
Blue and pinkish purple morning glory blooms.
Getting Rid of Morning Glory
Summer Poppy Garden
Summer Garden Flower Photos
Pink Christmas Cactus
Getting a Christmas Cactus to Bloom
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)
Growing Miniature Iris (Dwarf Iris)