Briquette (Domestic Shorthair)

Briquette (Brie) is a Four month old Domestic Shorthair. I fostered her and her siblings from the Wisconsin Humane Society. They were feral and she was the pick of the litter.

She is a real people lover. She likes to take tissue out of its box and shred it all over the house. She has brought new life into our home. Sometimes she is hard to handle, but I wouldn't give her up for anything!

By Carol

She is so adorable! Good for you to help your local Humane Society!

Oh what a sweetie and what a wonderfully perfect name and wonderful of you to foster and adopt!

That precious little face. She looks like a sweet little doll baby. She would definitely be my "pick of the litter too". I'm so glad you were able to help the Humane Society while adding so much to your own life and Briquette's.

Thumb's up to you both!

Gray and white domestic shorthaired cat.
Domestic Shorthair Cat Information and Photos
Pets Pet PagesJuly 22, 2010
Exotic Shorthair Kitten
Exotic Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos
cat in a flower pot
Keeping Animals Out of Flowerpots
German Shorthair Pointer
German Shorthair Pointer Breed Information and Photos
British Shorthair
British Shorthair - Breed Information and Photos