Marble Cleaning

I have marble in my bathroom and I'm not sure how to clean it. Any tips?

Marble has a delicate surface. Clean surfaces with mild detergent or stone soap· Thoroughly rinse with clean water and dry the surface after washing.

Blot up spills immediately, if possible. Protect countertop surfaces with coasters, trivets or placemats. DON'T use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble. Don't use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub & tile cleaners. Don't use abrasive cleaners such as Comet or soft cleansers. Just using mild soap and water is your best bet.

I have a marble sink, vanity, tub and tub surround up to the ceiling. The product that I use is Gel-Gloss. It is a wax that cleans, seals and protects. Fiberglass & Marble manufacturers recommend it. The water pebbles off beautifully after a shower. It leaves a smooth sealed surface that resists water spotting and staining. Do not use on the bottom of the tub though as it would be slippery. It only needs to be done about every 6 months or as needed. If you use cream soaps, you may do the tub part more often. This also works on mirrors and shower doors. One of my must have products! The label says that you can use it confidently on acrylic, ceramic, chrome, stainless steel, porcelain and plastic laminate surfaces. It comes in a spray and also a liquid. I prefer the liquid. It is thicker and much longer lasting. I purchase mine at our local hardware stores. (Previously posted under "Cleaning a Marble sink") I also use this on my boat.

I have a Marble table in my living room, that has glass stains, what will take the stains out and make it nice again.

Cleaning Marble
Cleaning Marble
Home and Garden Cleaning BathroomJanuary 4, 2004
Marble Countertop
Repairing a Burn Mark on a Marble Countertop
Cultured Marble
Finishing the Edge of a Cultured Marble Countertop
A marble spa tub and floor in a beautiful bathroom.
Cleaning a Marble Floor
Closeup of pink marble slab.
Removing Stains from Marble