Boston Pizza's Pad Thai Recipe

I'm looking for a recipe for Boston Pizza's Pad Thai, which my kids love. Boston Pizza is a Canadian chain. Here's a description of the dish from their website:

"Pad Thai

Our take on a Thai classic. Fettuccini noodles, carrots, red pepper, green onion and your choice of tender chicken breast or juicy shrimp, all tossed in our spicy Pad Thai sauce. Drizzled with peanut sauce then finished with chopped peanuts, fresh cilantro and lime."

The US chain is called Boston's Gourmet Pizza but according to their website, they don't serve Pad Thai.

Dolna from Nova Scotia

I also absolutely LOVE their Psd Thai but dont feel like paying 15 bucks everytime i want to eat it. So if anyone knows their recipe PLEASE share it with us.Thanx(

I was so hoping to find the recipe on the computer because I love the Pad Thai from Boston pizza. But after a lot of searching, I still haven't found it. I will check back here hoping that someone will fess up the recipe so we can all enjoy it.

I am also from Nova Scotia, and Pad thai was my fave meal at BP until they took it off the menu. I found a recipe that tastes the EXACT same. Just made it tonight for the first time and I saw this earlier when I was googling the recipe so I thought I would come back online and share! I couldn't believe it lol. Here's the link from the Rachel Ray show. I just used my own chicken rather then the stuff she had made in this recipe since it was quicker & easier. So delish, also it doesn't call for peanuts but I put some in like they do at Boston pizza :) Enjoy!

http://www.rach … p?recipe_id=1046