Determining Pet's Food Allergy by Elimination Diet

My West Highland White Terrier had white dog shaker head syndrome. They wanted to run all sorts of tests and put him on all sorts of meds. I decided to try a different approach. One by one, I eliminated different foods from his diet. I found out that, when I completely eliminated eggs from his diet, he no longer had the shaker head syndrome. He has been shaker head free for 5 years now!

By Staceyann from Tucson, AZ

I had a similar experience with one of our Great Danes - he was always sick at his stomach and after many tests the vet was going to do exploratory surgery to see what was going on. in the meantime I was searching the internet (He was on a premium food) and found a post from a lady that her dog was having the same type symptoms and on the same food that we used. we switched food and was able to cancel his surgery. He is doing well and feels great now!

gr8dnm

Congratulations on your determination to solve this problem. But can't understand why your Veterinarian never advised you only feed egg yoke; never white unless you boil the eggs. Good luck.

old dog
Treating White Dog Shaker Syndrome
Pets HealthJanuary 20, 2010
Homemade gluten free pasta.
Gluten Free Pasta Recipes
Fresh Fruits and Vegetables
Adding Raw Food To Your Diet
Pet Food in Bowl
Buying Pet Food
Dog Eating Food From Bowl
🎄