Hot Tuna Sandwiches
- 1/4 lb. Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 3 eggs, hard-cooked, chopped
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1 Tbsp. chopped green pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped green olives
- 2 Tbsp. chopped onion
- 2 Tbsp. pickle relish, opt.
- 6 whole wheat buns
Combine all ingredients except buns. Spoon mixture into the buns. Wrap bun in foil. Bake in 300 degree F oven for 20-25 minutes.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Related Content(article continues below)
In This Guide
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by ThriftyFun
generated on February 15, 2017 at 2:17:13 AM on 10.0.1.142 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer
. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us