Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

My boyfriend's birthday is in about two weeks. We've been going out for over 2 months (he and I have been close for about a year, that should help). I have no idea what to get him. Any suggestions? By the way he is turning 15.

By Delilah from Los Angeles, CA

Where did the two of you actually meet? At a baseball game? pack a picnic and celebrate it exactly where you met. Don't make anything with mayonnaise in the summer. It can be peanut butter and jelly, but when you're with someone you love, it will taste of Heaven!

It doesn't have to be food, it can be dessert. Bake two cupcakes and put one single candle in each one.

I wouldn't buy a gift or anything, if I were you. Might scare him away at this stage of your relationship.

Were you friends first? Did you see a movie together? Rent the movie again and watch it together, popcorn too. I don't think he'll expect too much and like I said a gift may scare him or intimidate him.

I think this sounds romantic, but not smothering. No roses or flowers, I would think.

The important thing is that you sound like a sweet thoughtful person and that's who he likes! Have a good time!

You can get a little card, no big huge thing. Can you make a handmade card? It doesn't have to be Martha Stewart, but her site may give you some ideas.

Have a lovely time Sweetie!

Well I would skip the picnic/food which I think may remind him of his mum and day trips. I would go for gadgets with a lad and get him a music CD or a games console game or a voucher for his favorite clothing store inside a card or a t-shirt in his size such as superdry/jack wills/ A & F/Hollister; cool brands which are about £20 keep it simple and fuss free, you can never have too many decent t shirts.

Don't make it expensive or too serious. You have been dating 2 months. Give him a McDonald/etc certificate to use any time, just even a card is good. Don't be mushy and the forever kind. As a mom of boys, nothing raises red flags when young friends/teens try to pretend they are mature and know the dating scene.

Have fun. This is a boy you are dating. You so have a lot of life in front of you. It is better being good friends than dating couples. Hard to go back to being good friends once you make romantic overtures. Boys get confused in their feelings, hormones, etc and will run to their guy friends. Believe me, I have listened to many conversations from all aspects of the dating thing from my guys.

June 24, 2012 Flag

I'm looking for help on ideas of what to get my boyfriend for his birthday. We have been together for 6 months (7 months 9 days after his party!). We met in band class at school, romantic huh ha ha. Umm I'm not for sure what to get him actually. People are giving me all different ideas and I'm just not for sure. Some say a t shirt, some say a card, some say food, some say Cd, etc.. So anyone have any ideas? Oh I forgot to say his bday party is in about 3 weeks. Taking any and all ideas. Thank you!

By Kendra N. W.

Answer This QuestionWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

In my opinion, the best gifts are show that you pay attention to the person and know some things about that person that are special between you both. Gifts that reflect a little something about your friendship. So, think about what your boyfriend likes to talk about, what the two of you talk about together, and what he gets excited about.

Is there a special place you like to go together? If it's a tree in a park that you like to sit under together and talk, for example, take a nice photo of the tree and put it in a nice frame for him. Or, maybe he really likes to go to Dunkin' Donuts and his absolute favorite donut is Boston Creme? Buy him some Boston Creme donuts and put them in a cute box or gift bag (make sure they're fresh when you give them, though!) A CD is a great idea--is there a band he likes that just released a new CD or is there one coming out soon?

Make sure it's not just a CD that you like, or some random CD. Really pay attention to what he says in the next week and then make your decision after putting some thought into it! Good luck! (I have a 15 year old son and these are things he would think were special if he got them from a girlfriend).

If he collects certain things, (my 15 yr old grandson collects old penknieves) and he really loves to get an unusual one on his birthday. Of course he likes new video games, cds with music that means something to you too, if you live in a cold climate he will need a new neckscarve soon (sad but true winter will come again), so make him one either knit, crochet or buy some fleece in his favorite color and get directions from the counter at the store on how to d it without sewing. You will just cut fringe in it.

Lots of lovely cookies or eatable snacks because as you know a man no matter how old is always hungry! Or even a small photo album of your time so far together leaving pages for the future.

I meant my husband the month before his 15th birthday, I was already 15. We are celebrating our 46th wedding anniversary this September. I still haven't finished the black mohair sweater I started to knit him for his 16th birthday! LOL

Good luck and have a great time making good memories with him.

Get him a unique Keychain as he is now qualified to start driving!

November 18, 2013 Flag

My boyfriend and I have been dating now for just a little over a year. He's turning 15 in less than a month and I have no idea what to get him. He plays hockey, he's in the band and plays tenor, and loves videos games. I'm really clueless about what to get him. I want it to be cute and sweet, but something he will actually like and enjoy of course.

By Bobbi S.

First, remember your ages. Nothing personal, stay clear of trying to impress you are his girlfriend, it will look possessive.

Does your school have a school store where you can buy mascot decorated sweatshirts, t-shirt, etc. Give him a gift certificate to go eat someplace with his buddies. Doing it for you and him does not make it his gift. With his buddies, they most apt to pay their own.

November 10, 2012 Flag

My boyfriend's 15th birthday is coming up. We have been dating for almost 4 months. I wanna get him something special. Any ideas?

By Cheyenne

My boyfriend and I have been dating for around 4 months too and his 15th is coming up I was thinking of money in a card and a picture frame with a picture of us two a pic that he really likes of us to together and maybe his fav brand (Nike, adidas) clothes

June 14, 2010 Flag

My boyfriend is turning 15 soon and I have no idea what to get him. He likes hunting and baseball. Do you have any ideas?

Lakin from Hamburg, Arkansas

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

I don't know your situation, but I had a girlfriend who didn't like hunting. She decided to go with me one weekend so she could learn about it and spend some time with me. I thought it was pretty cool that she was willing to do that. Maybe get him a small, personal gift and suggest a couples hunting trip. (09/22/2008)

By saintjo

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

What about a gift card to a sporting goods store? He can get what he wants or needs. (09/23/2008)

By Kj

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Since he likes hunting, how about getting him a nice gun cleaning kit? (09/23/2008)

By bailegirl

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

How about a baseball hat and a homemade cake? (09/24/2008)

By mulberry204

Gifts For Boyfriend's 15th Birthday

Find our who a favorite baseball player or two is and buy the corresponding baseball trading cards. You can also purchase nice plastic holders to keep them in.

Pat from MI (09/24/2008)

By Mommapatty

Photo of a young teen couple.
Gifts Ideas for Boyfriend's 15th Birthday
Holidays and Parties Gifts BirthdayJune 14, 2010
15th Birthday Ideas
15th Birthday Ideas
Boyfriend and Girlfriend
Locating an Old Boyfriend
15th Birthday Party
15th Birthday Party Ideas for Girls
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend
Gift Ideas for a New Boyfriend