Grove's Beauty Product Line

Has anyone seen the Grove's beauty line of olive oil products (body milk spray, hand lotion, body butter, etc.)? I wonder if Target has discontinued this.

Tamara from Ashburn, VA

To celebrate the new year we are giving away $200 in Amazon gift cards for people who answer questions on ThriftyFun in January! Click here to find out more...

Write Target & see if they're still carrying this product line or not. If not they might send you a gift card for your troubles. Then write to the company that makes this product & see what other stores in your area sells it or possibly you can buy it from their website. I know how it is to find a product you like so well & then can't find it anymore. Good Luck!

Did you ever find anyone selling this? I am desperate. I LOVE the Grove's Beauty Product Line.

I love this product. It was given me as a gift back in Phoenix and I have Been unable to find it since. Please let me know where to find it. Would be exceedingly grateful.

May 10, 2012 Flag

I got a tub of Grove's body butter as a present and I just love it, the fragrance is so addictive, I'd like to get to know more about the whole range of products and where in my country it's for sale.
Thanks.

By Anne-Marie from South Africa

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes

I checked on Google and there is no listing for it. You might check the tube or container for an address or website to contact the company directly.

I see it is manufactured by La Sel Research (pty) Ltd. 1 New Road, Midrand, Guateng, 1685 it is a product of South Africa.

March 18, 2012 Flag

Where can I find Groves Body Milk Spray? I used to buy it at Target. They no longer carry it. It is a product of South Africa made of olive oil. I just love it and am finally running out. I bought all they had left when they discontinued it.

By GW

AnswerWas this helpful?Helpful? Yes
Products on Sale At Target
What Happens To Discontinued Products At Target?
Consumer Advice Product FinderJuly 10, 2008
Sample Sized Beauty Items
Using Beauty Samples
Homemade Beauty Products
Storing Homemade Beauty Products
Medicine Cabinet
Saving Money On Health And Beauty Products
View of the water line.
Flushing a Refrigerator Water Line
🍀
💘
© 1997-2017 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on January 19, 2017 at 11:40:59 PM on 10.0.0.139 in 2 seconds. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.