Uses for Drawer Liner

Vinyl spongy rolls of drawer liner are so much fun. I use them to keep anything and everything where it belongs, such as booster seat on dining chair, pics straight on wall when attached to back of frame, under my keyboard, knick/knacks, telephones, also to keep a mattress from sliding around.

Nothing is safe with my scissors and drawer liner. I use it in the shower to keep the soap from falling and it doesn't mold. Use your imagination for travel, picnics, camping, decorating, my pets are next in line for a transformation of their lives but only under things, we wouldn't want the kitties to get their nails caught in it.

By Linda T.

The foamy drawer liner is also good for opening jars and holding mixing bowls on the counter when you are hand mixing.

I use them on knick knack shelves to hold up decorative plates leaned against the wall or framed photos, etc. They also work in a pinch to open a tight jar lid.

Drawer Liner
Uses for Drawer Liner
Panty Liners
Cleaning a Stuck Panty Liner From Clothing
Knitted Sweaters
Making a Liner for a Knitted Sweater
Opening a Stuck Drawer
Opening a Stuck Drawer
© 1997-2016 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Published by . Page generated on October 22, 2016 at 2:06:25 AM on in 918 msecs. Use of this web site constitutes acceptance of ThriftyFun's Disclaimer and Privacy Policy. If you have any problems or suggestions feel free to Contact Us.