Magnetic Board on Refrigerator

A few days ago I tried to put a magnetic whiteboard on our refrigerator. It would not stay put, it just kept sliding down because of the slick surface of the refrigerator.

To remedy the problem, I cut small pieces of the non-slip rubber liners that are sold in a roll and put them over the four magnets under the board. It worked; the magnetic board stayed exactly where I put it on the refrigerator. So I glued the pieces of the rubber liners over the magnets to make it permanent. The non-slip rubber liners on the roll are sold in most discount stores for about $1.00.

By it's.only.me from PA

Organizing MiscellaneousSeptember 21, 2011
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
Generated 2020-07-23 22:34:19 in 554 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf10705281.tip.html