Uses for Drawer Liner

Vinyl spongy rolls of drawer liner are so much fun. I use them to keep anything and everything where it belongs, such as booster seat on dining chair, pics straight on wall when attached to back of frame, under my keyboard, knick/knacks, telephones, also to keep a mattress from sliding around.

Nothing is safe with my scissors and drawer liner. I use it in the shower to keep the soap from falling and it doesn't mold. Use your imagination for travel, picnics, camping, decorating, my pets are next in line for a transformation of their lives but only under things, we wouldn't want the kitties to get their nails caught in it.

By Linda T.

The foamy drawer liner is also good for opening jars and holding mixing bowls on the counter when you are hand mixing.

By Tawnda (Guest Post)

I use them on knick knack shelves to hold up decorative plates leaned against the wall or framed photos, etc. They also work in a pinch to open a tight jar lid.