Feedback about L.A. Weight Loss Centers

Can anyone tell me the catch to L.A. Weight Loss Centers? What are all the hidden fees, and does it have to be paid all up front? But most importantly, does it work? I have a teenage daughter that needs to lose weight. Thanks in advance. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Ann Marie from Wilkes Barre, PA

I don't know about L.A. Weight Loss Centers....but if you have a Curves in the area...you might check it out. It is designed for women and for permanant weight loss. I joined here a month ago...and I have already lost a few inches. The machines are not done with weights...but hydrolics making it like you were in water. It isn't very expensive either. I hope this helps.

My daughter and I went to LAWL and she lost more weight than I did. They put you on a plan and you can buy the supplements to help lose faster. Yes, it works and works much better if you take the supplements. I was adamantly against doing the supplements at first but I broke down and decided to buy them. If you do moderate exercise, follow the plan, take the supplements and spend ALL that money YOU'RE GONNA LOSE! :)

The plan concept and exercise works. You're accountable by going to the center a few times a week, that gets tedious but they're very nice. It really motivated my teenage daughter, she was 17 when we went and it helped her realize her potential and goals. We stopped after about 8 months because it got too expensive and the time factor became great. I hope it works for you but have you considered weight watchers? It's very similar. Blessings!!

I too tried the LAWL program for a brief period of time. The diet itself is not too bad but I had serious concerns about the qualifications of the "counselors". On a number of occassions, I had asked three different counselors specific questions about the direction of my program and specific nutritional questions. All three had contradicting answers. Not only that, do you realize that these so called professionals have absolutely no nutritional background???? Be careful. As an example, I happened to come across a job ad for LAWL and no where was there a requirement to have any experience in health and nutrition - sales experience was the first priority. I believe this speaks volumes.

LaWeightLoss was a great program for me and my cousin. My cousin lost 45 pounds and I lost 40. I ran out of money when my job had layoffs, so I couldn't continue, but I remembered the plan. I recently started back to doing the plan (minus the counselors) and I lost another 20 pounds. I like the fact that you cook your own food and I lost most of the weight without exercise. I think you will like it!

Health & Beauty Fitness Fitness ClubsMarch 29, 2006
Losing Weight After Having a Baby, Woman in Red Coat Walking Her Baby Stroller in the Park
Losing Weight After Having a Baby
A plate full of supplements.
Using Supplements for Weight Loss
A box of Goldfish pretzels snacks.
Saving Money on Diet Snacks
Weighing in on Scale
Using Weight Watchers
🎉
🎄